This gave me some actual spoops, what did you think of it?

This gave me some actual spoops, what did you think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4960576/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think The Conjuring 1 and The Conjuring 2 are the best horror films ever made, and i wish Ed and Lorraine were my parents. I am probably alone in this though.

i'm sure you're used to being alone.

>watching that movie alone
he must have big gonads

you're one of the "mommy" cucks aren't you

Meh. I liked the scene in the Conjuring 2 with the painting of the nun and the shadows on the wall. They're cheap jump scares though, no real lingering tension or unease. On the plus side they were so Christian my Catholic girlfriend actually watched horror movies with me for once. Also, on the negative side, they are Christian to a cringy degree.

actually no, the story goes like this:

I used to hate horror movies because the only ones i saw were shitty. Plus i know a lot about the behind the scenes stuff, so the spooks don't really affect me. Anyway, fast forward to about 4-5 months ago - i move in a new apt with 2 work mates - a boy and a girl. She loves horror so she keeps trying to convince me to watch with her - i keep declining. I finally give in and watch The Conjuring (after reading that some old fart died while watching the second one) and i love it - not because of the scary parts - just the direction, sound, acting, camera work - everything was top notch. Same for the second one. Since then we watched quite a lot of horror movies together and enjoyed about a third of them. I also saw The Shining for the first time not long ago, with her. It's great

Anyway..inb4 blog-post, whatever.

yeah but that has nothing to do with this

fucking crap

I was super disconnected since I knew the true story of the Warrens.

Look up the true story, the two most well known cases completely made up. Amityville horror house was a fabrication by the family who wanted to be famous, every family that has lived there has never had a single thing happen to them since then, even the "evidence" was trumped up to make it look haunted. And there are so many contradicting stories about Annabelle, many involve her terrorizing people who mention her across the country with out ever seeing the doll.

good and spooky

Conjuring too had way too much shitty CGI though, the tall man or whatever, and the demon looked like shit

I SAW SOMETHING SITTING ON YOUR BED
I SAW SOMETHING TOUCHING YOUR HAIR
IN THE ROOM WHERE YOU SLEEP
IN THE ROOM WHERE YOU SLEEP
IN THE

TOO TOO TOO-TOO TOO

Nigga the tall man was an actual actor with no cgi effects
It's the same kind who played mama in Mama
He actually mimics stop-motion movement
The guy's talented as fuck

There was some CGI for sure , unless that actor can turn into a dog and punch holes in solid wood doors

I hope the new Annabell movie wont suck like the first one did, idk why we needed 2

More like The Cunnjuring amirite?

Like all these movies. It was very good until the third act.

Me too, I even struggled to fall asleep for the next few days.

Like most modern movies, it's just scenes from older movies. Not a bad thing in itself, but it does get tiresome because there is so many of them right now in the horror genre.

That one was average. A bettr one would be Neon Demon. It might even look original to you if you haven't seen Woman in a Lizard's Skin and Blood and Black Lace, compared to the american movies The Conjuring was an homage of..

Not bad for what it was but couldn't really take it seriously as I think ghosts are bullshit

"Let Me Make You A Martyr" Who else is anticipating this good horror movie???

I watched the 2nd one as it was being hyped as a solid 8/10 horror, but it was a 6 at most. If this is regarded as the top of horror then it really must be a shit genre

I do have to say that when Patrick Wilson's character was painting the demon nun I got a little uncomfortable. But the moment they show the actual demon it turns into that recent Poltergeist movie

It's a good genre, but modern (post 2000) mainstream efforts are shit. You need to go indie and/or international to see good horror these days.

You reminded me of this Dutch film I saw about a year ago made by a teacher I know. I think only a handful of people have seen it, but it showed at a few small festivals. That was really neat and fucking unnerving. It's called Kristen, I believe

Not a horror movie.
Neither this or Conjuring 2, there is nothing inherently scary about them (oooh ghosts) and any sort of atmospheric feel or an actual scare falls flat due to this being targeted at the whole spectrum of people, really anyone, who will watch it - that means both younger and older audiences, making it at best an attempt to spook you.

Now the only way anyone with half a brain can enjoy this is if they watch this not as a horror but as a sort of a "paranormal mystery", as it's essentially a very average mystery film. And that would probably do it more justice than pretending that this is a horror film, because if you watch if it as that it's just pure dogshit.

The only reason I keep watching this shit is Patrick Wilson, but he deserves way better.

imdb.com/title/tt4960576/

Looks pretty good. I'm gonna have to watch it.