Times at the cinema people literally started laughing

times at the cinema people literally started laughing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
youtube.com/watch?v=RTiZDuo9giE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I enjoyed this movie but holy fuck could I not help but laugh at goofy godzookie. I was the first then some other people joined.

why does the face-hugger look like a vagina ?

>Take a closer look
>Entire theater starts chuckling
I did as well

This scene, half the theater was laughing.

>terrifying

DELETE THIS, who says ultra-rapid nuclear evolution doesn't produce some googly eyes once in awhile.

it's like he thought prometheus wasn't funny enough

GIBBSMEDAT

AYO HOL UP

IS YOU SAYIN WE WUZ URUK HAIS N SHIET?

I fucking loved this so much, googly eyes and all. the absurdity of it was just that much more terrifying

Kamata-kun is cute

What is the movie name? I can't stop kekking.

>i-it's like a fish, m-much more scary

Shin Godzilla. Do not bully Kamata-kun, he is a very good boy trying his best.

The eyes were just too fake looking.

Domo arigato user-kun. I will download, but not bully.

kill yourself, weebshit

You're a special kind of stupid

>says the faggot who was only pretending
xD haha!

It's funny, but I don't understand why. Is it the shitty, unrealistic movement speed?
The lack of fluids coming out? Bad edit? What?

The alien series has always had fairly prominent undertones relating to sex and reproduction

In my personal experience? Just the once, when Bruce Willis started weeping and a tear slimed down his face in Armageddon.

When Brody fucked his lab rat waifu he made in a vat
Entire cinema was went ballistic

That one scene in Logan where he beats up the truck, which is odd because I thought it was pretty sad.

When the entropy comes, user, I'll be round to your place (I already know the address) and will smash you to a gory pulp in front of such people as are sufficiently lacking in discernment as to care about you.

That movie was played in cinemas?

It is funny because you know what will happen. It is so unbelievably obvious what will happen, but only because everyone watching knows everything about the franchise.

This movie made me do things

I had a good laugh over that.

this scene

It almost looks like it came from the depths of the sea.

Because there's a lack of eyelids and it is on land which is out of place for things without eyelids.

FIRE STARTA lighting and the quick cuts for no reason

H.R. Giger.

They're fish eyes, that's what they look like

this whole movie.
literally everyone in theatre laughing loudly, including me and my 6 year old daughter.
during silence scenes i could hear the pop corn man laughing outside.
after the movie i called the chinese restaurant to buy some dog, they were laughing too.

good movie.

Ogashira is CUTE
Post more

youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8

This was uncomfortable.

*nods respectfully towards you*
Truly, a man to be feared

Well then, this is the end, right?
There is nothing interesting about this franchise anymore, the new idea that was meant originally to scare and shock you has become a running joke basicly, so what's the point in keeping making Alien movies?

FUCK THAT SCENE

scared the FUCK out of me when I was watching it alone in the dark

As far as something scary, pretty much. Then again if you're older than 14 that applies to all movies.

There haven't been any original stories since Ancient Greek theater.

When I went to see this piece of shit, literally the entire theater aside from me and my friends was full of nigs for some reason. It was a shit movie but at literally every jump scare the entire theater would go fucking nuts. At one point the demon girl or whatever started crab walking down the stairs, and the nig below me shouted "OH HELL NAW". Everyone laughed their ass off. Watching horror with nigs is a wonderful experience, would definitely recommend it.

DUDE YES

Saw the movie on a Tuesday in the ghetto. Movie was full of sassy black people that started to heckle more and more as the movie got more self-important and incesty and whatever. The whole sequence leading up to him banging his monsterdaughter was just this crescendo of "oh hell no he's not gonna" and "he about to fuck that monster" and then when they actually started doing sex shit the entire goddamn audience was out of their seat. The whole thing just turned into 100 people roasting the shit out of the movie and everyone losing their goddamn minds.

I've had annoying black people theater experiences, but that movie combined with that audience will probably always be the greatest movie theater experience I'll ever have had. Like my face hurt and my voice was fucked up from uncontrollable manic mob-mentality laughter that went on for the last 30 minutes of the movie.

10/10 pure movie theater experience.

The 10 second scene in Logan where the fat, black kid was running made alot of people in the cinema laugh.

It was cathartic. There was so much depression and angst for such a stretch that him destroying the truck was like a palate cleanser.

>At Hunger Games opening.
>not excited for it, rip off of battle royale.
>Trailer comes on
>vampires, stupid over the top stuff
>title appears
>"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter"
>audience loses their shit.

good times in college.

At the end of BvS when Lex Luthor started saying TIK TOK TIK TOK I could heard a few people chuckling.

>Laughing at him
>Not wanting to take him home and love him forever

>Watching horror with nigs is a wonderful experience
Second to nature documentaries.

>then what's the point of making alien movies?
I can't guess...

A local theater did a special screening of The Thing and the entire room laughed when the dismembered head just grow some legs and started crawling.
Such a good movie.

>people "roasting" the movie itself

I never understood this. Why do people do it? Don't they know that the movie isn't real? Don't they know they are talking to a screen?

It's like being on /s/ ten years ago when that guy from India was hitting on all the blonde chicks people were posting trying to get their number.

So dude had a theory that Ridley Scott has become crazy into mysticism since his brother died, and to me it actually makes sense considering how religious those 2 movies are
He want to make 4 (FOUR) MORE movies to continue the Prometheus saga

they're really just telling jokes to impress the rest of the audience

>being this autistic
They're not talking to the movie dipshit it's a group activity. Everyone was bonding and enjoying their experience of the self important stupid movie by irl shitposting about it.

>watch exorcist with friends
>they stop themselves from being immersed because they don't want to be scared and laugh whenever something scary happens

The Exorcist is pretty laughable as of now to be honest. I tried to watch it seriously alone and just couldn't help myself when the bed started to shake or when she falls off the stairs. Is still a great movie, but certain things look somewhat goofy for modern standards.

cuck

Somehow I really doubt that is what is happening. Have you ever been to a theater with Indian people? Holy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTiZDuo9giE

looks like I'm moving to Atlanta and watching some movies with black people (NOT niggers)

> Have you ever been to a theater with Indian people?
I'm talking about American black movie theater shit. Black people are like the exact opposite of Indian people, who are naturally autistic.

There's no way he wouldn't be the first one to get caught. No fucking way.

no shit the while cinema cracked up laughing when David said to his brother "finger my holes" or whatever. what was the point of this fucking movie

i laugh so hard when she's all like "fuck me!" or "your mother sucks cocks in hell!"

im like, and what is she gonna do? she only ever hits like 1 person and is a non-threat.

....so scarrrrrry. >_>

January 25, 1994

Students got kicked out of an Oakland, Calif., theater last week after laughing during an execution scene in "Schindler's List, Steven Spielberg's depiction of the Holocaust. People in the audience "were shaking with anger," theater owner Allen Michaan said.

>shitskins are different

Doubt.

Way to miss the point of the movie.
We're not supposed to be worried that she's going to hurt other people, we're supposed to worry about Reagan herself

Fuck off, it was scary for it's time.

Yeah, for its time, but the practical effects are still awesome. It just looks kinda funny now, considering how the little head just crawls out of the room. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

i found the kid to be annoying. sorry but i have to like the kid to actually care about them

Is this Anya Taylor-Joy's first film role?

Its goofy and scary at the same time

Do you live in Finland by any chance?

>only the eyes

people laughed a lot all the way through Lucy, I watched it twice and the people I was with asked me "why are they laughing?"

The third Hobbit movie transformed my theater into an episode of MST: 3000

kek. Fuck that bitch

I'm not memeing when I say this. People in my theater were laughing and clapping at this well into the next scene.

It was a pretty funny scene though.

e

I hated watching this movie in the theatre. I predicted every joke from a mile away yet the audience would laugh and clap at everything. They even clapped when Captain America stated his christian values or whatever, not realizing they were mocking him.

yikes... lol. bro black men wont eat you when you go outside have some fun for fucks sake.

>clapping

What? You clap in live shows to show your appreciation to the actors but why would you clap to a theater screen?

In American theaters there are giant neon signs that tell you what to do and if you disobey you're ejected from the theater and possibly fined

reeeeeee why?

I don't clap myself but it's considered a polite way to communicate with other audience members saying you enjoyed the movie experience. We're not clapping directly for the filmmakers themselves, but because Americans are more sociable and opinionated than Europeans we kinda feel the need to express ourselves to each other.

Don't forget that inviting predator mouth vagina. Mmm

*autistic screeching*

Fucking kill yourself. It's an evolving organism, of course its early stages will look strange. That scene where it just rampages down that street, cars flying everywhere like a tsunami (which is what the entire movie was a metaphor for) with that music was kino.

Also people shut right the fuck up during the laser scene at night when he incinerated the entire fucking city.

I saw some reactions and they were cheering

so funny

I'm from London bu years ago I saw the Dawn of the Dead remake in a theater in Philly full of nig nogs. It was crazy how much they screamed, shouted, yelled and laughed. I ended up loving it and it made the movie a lot more enjoyable. Good times.

The end of that first IT trailer.

this, couldn't hold it back