What the hell was this all about
How can anyone trust the us government after this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOVu4miiwlY
slideshare.net/kehamilt/television-history-40271193
youtube.com/watch?v=iflBkRlpRy0
youtu.be/23pXqY3X6c8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They just gave a little bit of acid to people in search of a truth serum.

They tested it out on criminals and prostitutes as well.

no big deal honestly.

...dude...weed...lmao...

(((nothing to see here)))

lol shills gonna shill.

things to google:
remote viewing
ultra eyes only
montauk chair
realkingrobbo
silva mind control
the silva method
project g-d disk

They also performed amoral psychological experiments on college kids and others. Look up The Unabombers past in Harvard.

See Stranger Things on Netflix. You'd be surprised how much is true.

Chariot Progressive, listen. Mandelbrot set is in motion. Echo Choir has been breached, we are fielding the ball.

>remote viewing
dropped

>lol, deres no such thing as dat, dumb goy

Honestly I've been thinking about that kind of technology myself.

I wager you can read brain waves as smoke signals, and with a precise enough algorithm - even map field of vision and basic thoughts.

Applications are endless imo, you could even predict a likely future from weighted statistical models

The files are public now they were trying to develop teleportation too

just look into it. more of it is real than you can imagine.

Watch The Living Dead episode 2. It doesn't explicitly mention MK Ultra by name, but the subject of mind reprogramming was central to the CIA program.

You've added in some bunk projects in the mix there bud.

Just because they "tried" doesn't mean anything was actually developed. The CIA was probably just desperate for funding.
>Yeah bro, we can see remotely even though there are exactly zero physical mechanisms that make that possible, gieb money and LSD, I want to trip ba--- I mean try to investigate this.

Whitey Bulger was in the mk ultra program in Alcatraz

Just because it is obviously bunk doesn't mean dozens of people weren't tortured and partially lobotomized just to find out by tax funded black ops.

Person of Interest

Why does this show up in movies and tv shows all the time? Is it a fake conspiracy?

Stop right there senpai, stick to the "red pill".

This one hits harder than you'd ever imagine

>I wager you can read brain waves as smoke signals, and with a precise enough algorithm - even map field of vision and basic thoughts.
There are eeg headsets on the market that can do the first part to do simple things on your computer. It's really neat, but incredibly wonky, and nowhere near achieving the second part which may never be doable.

MK Ultra wasnt shit, as far a not trusting the American government. It was a weapon designed to be used against the Ruskies.

Go search Operation Northwoods if you want to be redpilled on the US government.

Seriously.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You are morons, the MKULTRA was a very brief program run by the FBI in search of a truth serum. High extracts of THC were also tested. Then, both drug promptly banned afterwards.

All testing was done on predominantly criminals and prostitutes, and was designed for use against enemys of the state.

Fuck off and learn the facts.

Stupid DISINFO shills.

MK Ultra sounds like a rapper

if you don't know about remote mind control you still have a ways to go with the red pill

this isn't that well made of a documentary on the subject but it has lots of valid info. some personal speculation too that I disagree with but it's worth a watch

youtube.com/watch?v=aOVu4miiwlY

fuck that show was amazing. Netflix shows are usually meh but they are raising the bar.

Anyways MK Ultra was run by a jewish chemist (gottlieb) who was a maniac and even some CIA staff got addicted to LSD and were using it regularly to the point where one staffer jumped/was pushed (We don't know) out a 13th story window. The program ran longer than it was supposed to and at the beginning they tested it on gov employees and college kids I remember reading the story of a military guy who was unknowingly dosed in his drink and lost his mind.

Not to mention they wasted a whole bunch of me with 0 benefit only to find psychological mind control was the most effective torture/control not any physical means.

Television was designed by the occultist John Logie Baird to brainwash people. It worked.

money*

From what I know of memory mkultra kind of mind control with a trigger that causes a person to behave in a certain way is somewhat feasable. There are drugs than can cause memory loss. However you can get a habit without remembering how you did it, look up Eugene Pauly case.

bootlickers with pretty decent mental gymnastics skills in this thread

It's all declassified. Don't doubt your govt for a second. If you can think it, chances are theyve done it

Just finished it. It was fantastic.

Mk Ultra showed that if you poison people with drugs, you can drive them insane.

>Operation Northwoods
I don't know why people go to that one when the effects of Operation Mockingbird and the Bilderberg Group are much more obvious and well documented in addition to be in direct violation of constitutional rights.

Smooth shitposting dumbass. Something like 2,000,000 MKUltra documents were never declassified because they were burned by the CIA after Watergate to prevent there becoming public knowledge.

I'll just leave this here:

A regimen of mind-altering drugs, and advanced interrogation techniques can have people confessing to their alien/hybrid overlords, just to stop the thoughts.

MK Ultra was a very extensive CIA program that spanned nearly 3 decades, though.

Things really started going to shit in the 60's. All of the events in the picture were scripted drama taken as real, by a population brainwashed to believe TV told the truth. All Psy-Ops.

slideshare.net/kehamilt/television-history-40271193

Beatles on Ed Sullivan was a psyop?

>speech
>scripted
Isn't that the point?

the whole hippie movement was

Why? What was the endgame of that? To crush the spirits of pacifists and artists everywhere?

To test can mass media and ideology movement triggee people into behaving a certain way.

more idiots on the government titty to potentially utilize

Is this system even complete yet or are you posting another strawman?

They're called liberals now

youtube.com/watch?v=iflBkRlpRy0

government kidnapped thousands of children and tortured them to see the effect on the brain. The main objective was to get people to dissociate so hard that they split their brain into multiple personalities.

>Oy vey silly goyim MKUltra was just a wacky phase for a year or two in the 60's with LSD! There's nothing to see here!
>There certainly isn't literally much more to see here even in the leaked documents you can browse on wikileaks and read about on wikipedia!
>What you know of MKUltra DEFINITELY wasn't a controlled leak to make it look like research turned up nothing useful and the CIA discontinued it because our amoral non-consensual mind control experiments on US and Canadian citizens were going to be found out! It was all just DUDE LSD LMAO
>Just go back to trusting the US government. We're all good establishment goyim here aren't we? Sup Forums is a loyalist board! We LOVE the establishment!

Does browsing /pol immune us from mind control?
That would explain a lot

Watch the lone gunmen. It's practically a documentary.

As ridiculous as it initially may sound, I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA had a presence in the people who come here, if not sliding conversation than just watching.

nothing better than a false flag

>trusting ANY government

You simply just don't, and maintain an ever vigilant watch for bullshit.

No, it makes you less susceptible to a select few.

LSD is Piezoelectric

This is true. The end game is we're going to preform a purge by dosing the whole world and figuring out who works for them.

>the same people call themselves good guys, talk about values and pretend to have a moral high ground on anything, ever
I don't to live in this world anymore.

>MKULTRA was a very brief program run by the FBI
False and false. You're the disinfo agent .

It was CIA and they used all kinds of drugs, as well as torture, rape and electrochocs to try and create multiple personalities to use as sleeper agents.

They experimented on children taken from orphanages too. The program wasn't shut down, they just copypasted it and it was named phoenix for a time iirc.

For those that don't understand, this is the entry point of pedowood.

Literally everything revolves around the elites fulfilling their sick perversions and occult rituals.

Phoenix Program was a terror campaign against the Viet Cong. Operation Monarch is MKULTRA 4kids.

Startee hearing 'voices' a few years ago when I went into debt with the bank. Still believe it wasn't a coincidence. Police wagons would also park near my house after 12am and I would feel this deep vibration beginning in my head soon after followed by insomnia. Coordinated attacks by corporations is rampant.

youtu.be/23pXqY3X6c8

Have you ever heard odd sounds while watching or listening to media, like a low hum or light buzz?

They embed many frequencies in our media, as an example the old way of taking radio ratings, they would literally have a person carry a black box around that would detect unhearable frequencies coming out of radios in the environment, and extrapolate by district.

The things you eat or drink (sugar, fluoride, etc) the air we breathe, the media we enjoy, it all has a little bit of the whole in it, slowly it breaks you down into a subservient peon with long term exposure.

And then you get into memetics, and the WAY in which things are expressed, controlling the very frame in which you are washed, so you are never truly awake, just slightly less foggy.

Think how SJWs get "triggered" They are literally admitting their trigger words, but no one makes the connection. You have trigger words just like them, words that will make you hurt others, or kill for a cause.

I ordered 'Protocols for the Elders of Zion' a while back for a uni project about the rise of anti-semitism in post weimar Germany (stupidly without a proxy) and literally as soon as the order confirmation came through, my house phone rang and there was noone on the other end. Been getting in a lot of trouble with the police aswell for stuff I did before without being harassed, feel like they've got a close eye on me.

Stranger Things was pretty good

The benefits were for the greater good, imagine the crime free world that could exist if truth serum works out!

If it was up to the average american, all the people involved in that would be dangling from a street lamp

Sounds like you're just stressed and it's hurting your mental health desu
Going down the rabbit hole that is gangstalking and shit will just leave you a broken schizo

>controlling the very frame in which you are washed, so you are never truly awake, just slightly less foggy.

I recently had a 'hypomanic episode' during which I realized a lot that was going on. I was doped up on benzos and told essentially that I was delusional. Thing is, I've been feeling more functional than I have my entire life. I admit I was overexcited when I was seen by the psych but that was due to external factors (my family locking me in the house, telling me to kill myself etc.). Now I'm perfectly calm and clear, no alcohol, healthy eating, plenty of exercise. Got a full time job within a few days, am making friends left right and center.

All of this is due to my 'hypomanic episode', the preamble to which involved me not watching TV and essentially just walking around the countryside and thinking/meditating.

Sounds like typical crazy talk but I feel more sane every day, I just keep feeling better, more confident and more content with myself. Before I felt like I was on a plateau with little spikes from narcissistic supply but I feel like I've got a deep connection to myself and what I believe in now.

When you answered the phone, did you hear light clicks, or a very quiet rotary-style sound?

One (probably more) of the same 3 hospitals from the MK Ultra experiments (the LSD parts) where they have people come in for a "new clinical trial" is currently, or finishing up, a new one...

"Ketamine will cure your depression, goy" they say.

>If it was up to the average american, all the people involved in that would be dangling from a street lamp

Unfortunately the average American doesn't know, or doesn't care.

Considering the subject matter, it may even be that the average American no longer has the ability to care even if they once wanted to.

I didn't pick up the phone my flatmate did but he said it was just one of those cold callers (who have been calling alot recently) If you leave it to ring for a bit it's usually a bit of clicking and some light static.

> one staffer jumped/was pushed (We don't know)
Frank Olsen jumped out of the window and then closed the window after him, it was definitely suicide

Holy shit! Just remembered that I got a message on my answering phone from one of these 'cold callers' about a week ago that said something like 'what are you watching?'. The first part was muffled but I definitely remember the 'are you watching?'.

You were never crazy. Most psychological issues exist because the world we live in is sick, inherently wrong in many ways. Just because the majority accepts the situation does not make it right.

These systems of control turn us into tangled balls of neuroses, drifting from one memetic validation to the next, dependent on these experiences like a junkie, but without any true catharsis. It's no wonder everyone is so depressed, for most people NOTHING EVER CHANGES That's how They want it.

you fucking brainwashed idiot. go shill for nixon somewhere else Roger Stone

The guy who established Aloholics anonymous swore that LSD could be useful in turning an alcoholic around. Funny how it isn't a part of the program though. A full blown introspective psychadelic nightmare can take someone out of the routine thoughts that establish addiction.

>addicted to LSD

Stop posting. Serious.

What a polite individual. I'm certain his co-workers remember him fondly.

Considering you live in Bongistan, I have no doubt. Your government is much less subversive about your systems of control. But realize MK connects to Pedowood connects to your Royal family. Oh the implications.

Only the dumbest fucking idiots in this country (coincidentally they're the same ones ruining this country) would trust this absolutely corrupt and rotten US federal government.

american government has no secret rooms

I just want to stop thinking about all this stuff desu senpai, I just want to get a wife, have some non-degenerate kids and life in the countryside with chickens and dogs. That's what they want but I feel like I'm on the precipice of a rabbit hole that will end with me being locked up.

>They only gave copious amounts of drugs to people while hurling intense psychological abuse at them, causing intense mental stress and anguish
>no big deal honestly

I want the same. But all we can do is fight, use the information against them. Understand memes and social manipulation in ways they can't. And if that doesn't work well.... get used to the thought of a violent death.

You both made the choice to swallow this pill. The truth is worth it. Knowing and understanding alone is a victory in itself, because ignorance and obedience is exactly what they want.

Trust me, I've meditated long and hard on the moment the bullet hits my brain. And I intend to deserve it.

not physically but if you take it often its less trippy and more just a conventional stimulant, same as any serotonin based psychedelic.

Sub-psychadelic of LSD are great for concentration. Very little side-effects and like you say non-physically addictive.

well people can still enjoy the subjective effects and abuse them if they have a big supply of them.

>FBI
>Used on criminals

What fucking revisionist history text did you learn that out of? I bet you think internment camps were nice and cozy and everyone got a car on the trail of tears

This amount of autism

To marginalize anti-technology/anti-globalism movements

No, we have unmarked nondescript buildings in perfectly normal urban, rural, and even suburban locales which secretly house black projects instead.

No need dig out secret underground labs when you can hide in plain sight, in real life spooks don't always wear black suits, dark sunglasses, and earpieces, they dress like any other white collar employee. To the outside observer these places look no different than any other place of business and they don't draw enough attention to themselves for anyone to notice anything different.

I just want to know if that one video with the old timey tv channel anthem with flashing subliminal messages is real or not.

greenbaum project

.02 shekels in your account, thank you very much.

MK Ultra was a brainwashing program designed to create programmable humans. The end result of that program is they discovered it is impossible. Humans cannot be programmed because the human mind doesn't work that way.

Brainwashing is possible though, in the sense that you can alter peoples core beliefs through group transference.

Drugs don't do as much as you think. The main trick is getting people to admit to something they already believe which is outside the moral norm for their own in-group, then making them justify it to others in their own group who disagree. Their own group will turn against them and the subject will undergo transference, his loyalties will switch from group A to group B. This is how American POW's were converted to Communism during the 1960's.

It is just an intense version of Red Pilling. Look at how many former liberals are now alt-right just because they disagreed with one part of the liberal agenda and all their friends suddenly turned on them.

Most people don't realise that human minds re group based. People will unconsciously adopt the beliefs and ideologies of their in-group just to fit in. This is why colleges work so well at converting people to liberal beliefs.

People will also adopt beliefs and ideologies just to spite their out-group. Look at the support that the liberal left has for Islam, it makes no sense as every part of Islam is opposed to liberalism. But Liberals know that their enemies (the right-wing) opposes Islam so they support it unconsciously.

Generally a good post.

>MK Ultra was a brainwashing program designed to create programmable humans. The end result of that program is they discovered it is impossible. Humans cannot be programmed because the human mind doesn't work that way.

[citation needed]

Regardless of what the CIA tell us the outcome of the experiment was, it doesn't detract from the fact that they performed it in the first place, on unwilling or unknowing American citizens no less

>Stranger Things

Great show, the first couple of minutes had me worried that it was going to be sub-par but after that it was fantastic.