Brit/pol/ - British Politics General: Butthurt Lefties Edition

>Westminster voting-intention
twitter.com/britainelects/status/757102751583236096

>BBC attempts to censor Munich killer’s full name
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article

>Sadiq Khan refuses to ban Islamist terror group Hezbollah
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/20/ukip-demands-uk-hezbollah-ban-following-al-quds-day-parade

>That Brexit apocalypse? It just isn’t happening
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/that-brexit-apocalypse-it-just-isnt-happening/

>Dover ferry passengers delayed by French security checks
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-36873632

>Chancellor may 'reset' economic policy in Autumn Statement
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36864099

>EU migrants may face 'right to stay' curbs - David Davis
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>Britain gives up EU presidency
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-gives-up-presidency-of-eu-council-to-focus-on-brexit-negotiations-a7145801.html

>Islamist Pakistani hate preacher welcomed by Archbishop of Canterbury
ibtimes.co.uk/pakistani-hate-preacher-who-glorifies-islamist-murder-welcomed-by-archbishop-canterbury-1571418

>Based Hitchens
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/peter-hitchens-a-british-trump-the-catastrophe-theresa-may-could-inflict-on-us-all-if-she-fails-to-r.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yBvP3616Wc
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/20/ukip-demands-uk-hezbollah-ban-following-al-quds-day-parade
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-gives-up-presidency-of-eu-council-to-focus-on-brexit-negotiations-a7145801.html
ibtimes.co.uk/pakistani-hate-preacher-who-glorifies-islamist-murder-welcomed-by-archbishop-canterbury-1571418
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752
rt.com/usa/353079-nightclub-florida-shooting-clubblu/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
youtube.com/watch?v=mIk-e5ZhsGg
youtu.be/0gHLfMXb0Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=QjzI3YTzIGQ
archive.is/4MSwt
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-under-fire-from-tory-mp-heidi-allen-for-axeing-minister-for-refugees-role-held-by-richard-harrington_uk_5795b807e4b0796a0b5fdb91?edition=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk
silouanthompson.net/library/early-church/on-the-incarnation/introduction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Previous thread:

FIRST or fourth or whatever for Greggs.

Eternal Anglo edition

Woo, shooting in Florida

K A R E N
U E
J K
O

REMEMBER BARRY CHUCKLE

Christening the new Bong thread with some tasty beats.

Turns out if you crank down old Cherry moon mixes they become even better!

youtube.com/watch?v=5yBvP3616Wc

I bet a white European male did this.

>the chuckle brothers will die in your lifetime

>Westminster voting-intention

>BBC attempts to censor Munich killer’s full name

>Sadiq Khan refuses to ban Islamist terror group Hezbollah

>Dover ferry passengers delayed by French security checks

>Chancellor may 'reset' economic policy in Autumn Statement

>EU migrants may face 'right to stay' curbs - David Davis

>Britain gives up EU presidency

>Islamist Pakistani hate preacher welcomed by Archbishop of Canterbury

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>The BBC continues it's long history of honest and unbiased reporting
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752

ITS NOT TRUE

Not if I die first.

>3 terrorist attacks in Germany
>Mass shooting in America
>All in 24 hours

God damn why so many happenings this month?

rt.com/usa/353079-nightclub-florida-shooting-clubblu/

Another club shooting.

Is it me or does it feel like things are going to shit more than normal this year?

I thought the supreme based couldn't die.

Nice.

>"To me, Barry.." - Paul Chuckle's dying words

B-but user! We're SAFER in!

International Jewry.

still too early for this to work

Not doing that face outside the window of number 10 in front of David Cameron after Brexit was a missed opportunity.

neva 4get

i crie evry tiem

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

Is it just me or ar Euro's the only people who understand EDM?

Russia says hi:
youtube.com/watch?v=mIk-e5ZhsGg

keked at the tabs, they rush edited it to that after backlash

mfw

Something I've realised through links to people working in radio across the country is that most DJ's are a bit dodgy and suspected nonces.

For fuck's sake, another happening?

They seem to be, it's rather odd that Hardstyle and shuffle never really took off here either but it was quite big on the continent, particularly, Netherlands, Germany and Sweden.

The Chuckle Brothers are into consent and cuckolding

Thank god for that. I don't want that numale cuck music here, thanks.

morning flipbro, that one looks to be just typical amerifat violence

Holy fuck that's legit.

>m-muh evil old white people
>these libcuck niggers really think only white people voted for Bretix.

youtu.be/0gHLfMXb0Yg

>NuMale

youtube.com/watch?v=QjzI3YTzIGQ

>Thank god for that. I don't want that numale cuck music here, thanks.

Instead you would rather listen to Beyonce or Nigger rap eh?

>mfw /brit/ didn't give mummy Leadsom their strength

>mfw they failed mummy

>mfw it might actually be beneficial to Bongistan

Don't even know if inadvertent Thatcher/10 cancels out the sheer lack of Maisie-tier waifu cuckoldry.

The thing about it that blows my mind is that voting for brexit is the first genuinely good thing that 'older generation of white people' did for their children's generation, and now they're going to be reviled for it.

It's like a parent finally deciding to feed their child broccoli instead of tendies, similar reaction from the child too.

>Guardian Media Group's Losses Total £173 Million

original headline was

What you need is Super Eurobeat.

I'll be honest lads, this year feels like the start of an apocalyptic/ww3 film.

The build up and growing rate of happenings, you know?

would you like to get two timed by the chuckle brothers?

will it be acceptable to hate jews again in 50 years? will that be enough time since ww2 ended?

>The FT reports that write downs and one offs took the Guardian Media Group’s losses last year to £173 million. Operating losses at the Guardian itself were £69 million – over a million quid a week. Unsurprisingly the redundancies have hit 20% of the staff – headcount had reached over 1000 employees. The question is will they retrench or continue the global expansion (of losses) in America and Australia?

I went to sleep last night after the stabbing incident in Germany then I woke up with a bombing in Germany. Went out for a few hours and then another burger shootout

Fucking kek

Meh, she's our William III - after the 'happening' (Brexit/Glorious Revolution) we needed a competent leader to maintain order

>I'll be honest lads, this year feels like the start of an apocalyptic/ww3 film.
We /close to the breaking of the European Psyche/ NOW.

No, I'd rather listen to neither. Electronic music is at the peak of degeneracy.

The happenings cannot be contained.

Mate, we have to be honest about this or we're handing a win to our critics.

Yes, there was a shock in the financial markets, we lost our S&P tripple A credit rating. This is a big deal. Our currency contintues to slide on international markets. Inward and domestic investment has slowed dramatically. The Bank of England has staged the biggest financial rescue since 2008 (and that was the biggest financial disaster in history) and we're likely to go into recession during the next three quarters.

Our new Chancellor is going to adopt the same policies as Alister Darling and Gordon Brown to head off an economic crash. Hopefully this will keep the economy afloat until certainty returns, or, we restructure the UK economy.

We're in the shit and claiming otherwise will do us no favours.

Leadsom broke down crying because of a bit of tough press. She would have been an atrocious leader and negotiator.

I would very much like to fuck this man's wife.

Is this the "May is Thatcher" meme again?

I think this is the first time I've wanted that annoying tripcunt to be here in a while.

In 50? Maybe. That depends entirely upon the next 50 years.

Jews have been thought of warily for thousands of years by dozens of cultures and dozens of nations, they've only had the immunity to criticism they current enjoy for 60 years or so.

I doubt there will be full-blown anti-semitism in the next few decades, but there will be honest banter for sure.

Lewd

Don't summon him, lad.

>S-SEE MUH TOLD YOU ALL NEED ME

holdup!holdup!holdup!

Eurobeat!?

Seriosuly!?

I mean I love roasting the burgers for their shitty take on EDM but damn! Two bombs was too many for japan, they have no idea how to make music.

>We're in the shit and claiming otherwise will do us no favours.
Nah.

Other countries are suffering too . . .I think the truth is, you would like to see us in the shit - as it means you can say "We told you so!"

This. I suspect that its an act to win over the rather gullible Tory Right

Imagine them shouting "To me, to you" as they Eiffel Tower you and accidentally hit each other in the face when they go to high five

dug up the archive for ya archive.is/4MSwt

But Eurobeat comes from Italy.

>Brexit will be bad!
>Germany and France goes up in flames

Is meme magic real?

laughter track?

>new fetish acquired

Reading "On the Incarnation of the Word of God" by Saint Athanasius of Alexandria lads.

not even lying, this has brightened up my day

Theresa May Under Fire For Axeing ‘Minister For Syrian Refugees’ Post

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-under-fire-from-tory-mp-heidi-allen-for-axeing-minister-for-refugees-role-held-by-richard-harrington_uk_5795b807e4b0796a0b5fdb91?edition=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk

Truly the British nation is confirmed as the main character. Our magic abilities seem unusually powerful

My burger education tells me that had the Brexit failed, she would have had an equally solid platform to what she does now, as she's essentially Merkel without the irrational vagina/slag-tier emotion (and hasn't been hopelessly bought out by Eurocrats,) which makes her a bit like pic related sans based autism.

>implying you haven't drifted a sausage and bean greggs pasty whilst blasting super eurobeat to the beat of the eat

I'll show you lewd.

>ITT: Angry nativists

i can definatley see the happenings being made into a reel at the opening credits at the start of an post apocolyptic movie

>According to the FT, Portuguese banks, already undercapitalised and loaded with bad debt, are bracing for even more heavy losses from Lisbon’s so far unsuccessful attempts to sell Novo Banco.

>Greece
>Italy
>Portugal

Name an EDM label owned by jews...

Fun fact: You can't!

Enjoy being cucked into the center of the earth by gangster rap and "are'un'bee"

>Other countries are suffering too . .

We need to be honest.

No other country saw their currency devalue by 10% in a matter of hours.

> .I think the truth is, you would like to see us in the shit -

Mate, I'm in the same boat as you.

> as it means you can say "We told you so!"

Er... economists, financiers and academics all said we would take a hit if we left the EU, it was just a question of how big a hit.

If we don't take it on the chin and say "we were prepared to take a kick in the nads, economically, to be out of the EU", then we hand our opponents a stick to beat us with.

burying our heads in the sand is not a viable tactic.

This whole year has been remarkable for happenings

She was home sec' for a while, I'm going to assume she knows it's not safe to take the refugees

Had enough of your post-truth populism familia

i don't think i can handle it lads. No more This Week or DP

Also Duterte's doing his first State of the Nation Address now.

He says he wants to copy the french parliamentary government

If you're not in the mood for reading fourth century theological treatises, I recommend reading the introduction to on edition by C.S. Lewis, which is excellent all on its own:

silouanthompson.net/library/early-church/on-the-incarnation/introduction/

He wants to crash his country with no survivors?

>not copying the Westminster model
It's like he's asking for constitutional instability!

It was one of his platforms to reform the government.

and your telling me that over the last 10 years the japanese haven't been the proprietary market for eurobeat?

The genre has been sculpted by the people producing it, in my mind I would say modern eurobeat is more of a japanese phenomenon than european a european one.

Muh dik

How does the french government works anyways. It has both PM and President

wtf i love civic nationalism now

Not very well.

Can you explain to me why it's a genre so often listened to and containing "Asian" men and negroes?

I can. It was degenerate from the beginning and hence appealed to these debased races. Don't cling to something shameful because of "muh white culture", you're pathetic.

I'm not really interested in your viewpoint mate.

A lot of people made money on the Brexit uncertainty and will continue to do so as long as they can, markets are already stabilising, it's absolutely nothing to worry about.

I don't want to do either mate. Nobody is impressed that you can read.

Started reading, still hard to know how it works. Fucking frogs

What would be the point of me bragging on an anonymous board? I'm just recommending really worthwhile reads.