INJUSTICE STORYTIME GET IN HERE NIGGAS

INJUSTICE STORYTIME GET IN HERE NIGGAS.

Last time, Lex got Doomsday to kill Bizarro. This week, no Sinestro, no Bizarro, no best buddy. At least Redondo is back on art

That was murder Lex!

Talking to a corpse.

;_;

Flash is still best bro.

spooky

Shazam is hollow?

THATS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF TALKING TO YOURSELF

>THAT GET

I thought they were gonna bang

Harley, you are really not the one to be giving this talk.

>Batman is the hero we deserve

Yeah, the new writer is a batfag.

>Worst Despot ever...
REALLY? how many has he killed? If you don't count the Parademons then well under a hundred.
That ain't jack shit compared to human despots.

Where was she keeping those?

So, she's not even going to try and bring up the warehouse full of charred corpses? That might at least have had a point.

NOW KISS!

>it's a Harley Quinn episode

Why does this writer write the worst Harley?

At least we had the Flash bar scene. That was nice.

I get that she is using the pill and shit. But shouldn't that hammer break?

This page seems a bit pandering

Up her ass

Somewhere soft and wet.

Might as well.

Far to easy. The Rogues are deffo up to something here.

Again, how is she on Batman's team?
How is she right in any way?
I hate Injustice.

user

How is she not dead? Superman is going around slaughtering all sorts of random people, but he hasn't killed the woman who literally had a hand in the death of his city, his wife and his unborn baby?

They've literally been in multiple fight scenes on opposite sides, if he was going to kill anyone it would be her.

Missed the previous issue, last I saw was Trickster fall to his death
link to previous storytime?

Up her shapely butt.

She's in the video game so she has plot armor.

>A shit ton of Green Lanterns
>Guy Garner
>Mogo, any other lanterns on him, one of the Guardians
>Martain Manhunter
>200 dindu nuffin civilians
>The remaining Teen Titans
>Green Arrow, Black Canary

Now fuck.

>Based Rogues rolling quints

Hercules too. Supes killed Hercules the bastard.

>Parasite
>I think Kalibek
>one of the Greek Gods?

The Teen Titans were Phantom Zoned, not killed. That said, Joker was, though.

Now compare that to the number of people Batman let die because he didn't take proper measures to contain the Joker. Lois, Jimmy, the entire population of Metropolis. And that's just what happens on-page.

Superman was right, but he went at it the wrong way.

All this time and still no shirtless Billy, I'm disappointed.

Don't forget he lifted all of Atlantis into the desert. So some of them probably died too.

>I know Billy won't fry Harley into a smudge on the floor like he should because I played the game
What's the point?

>didn't even kill Ollie on accident, just punched a non-powered dude in the face until there wasn't skull left
What a pal

The Phantom Zone might as well be a death
>Mortally would Conner on purpose
>"Hey guys, you won't be able to get him to a hospital in time but why don't you all just hop into the Phantom Zone where you can be ghost buddies for all eternity M'kay?"
No one knows their in there. Even after the events of the game, their still traped in there hoping for the day they will be set free

*they're

Which just further shows how shit Cyborg, Raven and Batman are in this universe.
Especially Batman, did Selina finally leave him yet?

Injustice is the undisputed #1 source for Harley Quinn Facebook and Tumblr memes and the writers will never stop throwing tires in that fire.

a couple of issues ago I think

She left him to make sure the Regime wouldn't kill him from the inside, on the game, she asks him again to run away with her and after he refuses again, she turns on him for real.

She aided the Joker with killing a pregnant woman so yeah she should STFU.

A good friend.

two wrongs don't make a right user

I love how so much wretched stuff happened in Injustice that nobody even remembers that the Joker shot Jimmy Olsen in the face.

Wow thank god, was it cringe worthy or a good read?

This was so stupid, Kent Nelson has a PhD in archeology, he is not a medic but he has a doctorate.

Also I am pretty sure Harley isn't that kind of doctor either, she's a psychiatrist.

Plus, you know

Damn, well she deserves better than him so I'm not on his side.

At least with Canary he had the excuse of fighting someone who was making his ears bleed, though lasering her babymaker was probably more than necessary for someone who could've just wrapped a steel beam over her mouth or something.

Seriously, has Billy Batson ever been shirtless?

Not saying it's right but she has no room to throw stones at Billy when she was one of the main instigators of this shit, granted yeah Superman is an asshole in this and he went psycho by himself.

Also that issue where she bonds with BC over her being pregnant was bad for that reason too, Harley is an awful person.

Not to mention Harley ends up going to shit anyway if the Injusyice game is any indication.

>shows up to his funeral
>tells Canary it was an accident

>I swear I didn't know punching him repeatably as hard as I could would kill him!

coulda surgically lasered her vocal chords even

>Literally triggered
I hope they all went to Heaven

Ice-breathed her head maybe? I'm less familiar with Canary, could she have screamed her way out of her head becoming a popsicle? It could have at least bought him a second for a better plan than "shoot her in the womb" were he ever in a not-murdery mood these days.

>that last panel

That should be Harley's new catchphrase when she's happy.

The ice breath probably wouldn't get past the sound barrier, since she was screaming loud enough to make Superman's ears bleed.

>sound barrier
I just realized, Supes has always been able to go faster than sound even at ground level, right? Why doesn't he just dodge soundwaves?
I only know comic hero stuff from cartoons and storytimes, I don't know who's nerfed when and why

The hammer is made up of a bunch of pills glued together.

Why is there a cutout of Big Red in Harley's office?

So....tell me the story of the game. How does it all end?

Good superman from another universe comes in and pushes everyone's shit in

I fucking knew it.

Man, Redondo is almost wasted on this series.

>Superman is not responsible for the deaths he personally inflicted
>however Batman is responsible for any deaths caused by the failure of the justice system

Seems fair.

>Guy Garner
Wasn't he killed by Hal?

Superman, not Batman, is responsible for the deaths of Jimmy, Lois, and their unborn child. As well as Metropolis.

Supes should have kept an ear out for his best friend and wife instead of going out and broing with Batman. He didn't pay attention, and because of that, Jimmy died and Joker kidnapped his wife. Then he didn't pay attention again, in a fight, and killed his own wife.

This Superman is a golden boy who has always had everything go his way and expects reality to always order itself to his convenience. That's why he does not pay attention, because it all works out for him. When his own failures literally blow up in his face, he goes all butthurt and punishes the world for being bad and not staying well ordered and leave him in a padded, golden life.

This setting's Batman is retarded, but it is ALL Superman's fault. He fought Joker at least 100 times himself so he could have decided to put Joker away somewhere OTHER than the revolving door of Arkham. He could have requested that the crazies in Arkham get put away where they can never escape. Hell, he could have built the world a prison on the Moon, where it would be EXTREMELY hard for any prisoner to escape back to earth.

waaat? bizarro died?!?! how?!?! ;_;

>Why is he in power?
Probably because most of them kinda sympathized with his view after you helped joker nuke metropolis and kidnapped Supermans wife. Maybe you helped cause all this shit you dumb bitch. You got no right to complain about anyone being a murderer after you blew up an entire fucking city. Fuck you. God damn

>Harley unironically suprised someone follows a murderer after she followed Joker for years
>acts like she's a hero after nuking a city

It's fucking hilarious that the only solution that ends up working in this is just get a better Superman

Why is anyone taking Harley seriously? She's comedic relief and that's it. You're reading a funny book.