2 episodes in.Should I continue watching or is it garbage?

2 episodes in.Should I continue watching or is it garbage?

based entirely on audience - it's garbage

So is he trans? He sees himself as a girl when he looks in the mirror?

Clay did nothing, it was all a ruse.

No, drop that shit and consider dropping netflix altogether

Most of Sup Forums likes it so yes, continue.

However the plot twist in the final episode where they reveal that everything was just a Clay's dream was retarded.

Whether you enjoy it or not, Sup Forums is the last place to ask since they will ALWAYS say it's shit

really makes me think........

honestly it's complete garbage, don't understand why people like it. I watched one ep and couldn't find a single redeemable thing.

I guess if you're in the target audience (13-21) it's ok as it mostly deals with melodrama and teenage bullshit.

>He's over 21 and STILL browses Sup Forums

What went wrong in your life?

dead end job, but at least it gives me time to shitpost.

what a bitch
why did you tell him what happens next

No, the girl is a real person different from him I think. Maybe he relates to her or feels empathy for her because she khs? I don't watch the show though.

no, the twist in the last episode is that the tapes were all in his own mind. The girl too; she was just a Tyler Durden-like character caused by him repressing all his emotions about being bullied.

>most of Sup Forums likes it
No we don't, we're just memeing it because it's terrible.

spoiler: she kills herself in the end.

>Listen to the tapes, Clay.

O-Okay, Fonzie

yeah right

If you're 12yo grill, then you'll like it I guess

It's okay to admit that you like it, no need to be tsundere about it.

Daily reminder that Bryce did nothing wrong

qt ranking:

Sheri
Hannah
Jessica

Skye

Courtney

>Most of Sup Forums likes it
Someone got MEMED hard

no

Put it this way, my fiance made me watch it. She did the same thing with pretty little liars and I ripped the piss out of it for 12 episodes then we gave up. I expected the same for this so I ripped the piss out of it as much as I could as I went along. By about episode 6 or 8 I was genuinely hooked and I did my absolute best to hate it.

It still has some cringey lines, and it can be a bit cheesy as well. It's got its technical flaws too like how music at parties obviously being layered over the top so you can hear peoples shoes clickety clacking on the floor and nobody has to raise their voices. But really it's well worth a watch.

I just hope they dont make this planned second season, it wouldnt be necessary. They did what they set out to do with it, message sent, plot concluded, done.

I liked it

>we
You think you're part of we?

>no Lainie
degenerate

>doesn't want to see school shooting
get off the computer grandpa

Sup Forums is full of normies addicted to anything with a netflix logo

get this mediocre bullshit off my timeline

First two episodes are absolute dogshit but the end is pure kino and the show overall is bretty gud.