Be 2nd gen East asian immigrant

>be 2nd gen East asian immigrant
>my own people hate me
>my own adopted country hates me
Im literally stateless with no sense identity or belonging. I should join ISIS or something.

iktf all too well

Please give me an Asian-Canadian gf
Please give me a Mexican-American gf

first gen asian immigrant here, ama

I made a post like this a while ago, people told me to kms, ever since I've been an ardent American nationalist

It's okay, user. I like you.

I would never, America is build on blood and perpetual war, it is not a good anchor for identity

>hang out of American nationalists
>everyone tells me to "go the fuck back home you fucking gook"
>tell them "I was born here"
>they respond that you aint wh*Te so you dont belong here 1488 and then gang of skinheads beats you to death
Um no thanks.......

ISIS hates you too.

Do you have an extreme case of autism? Every country has been built on bloodshed. The only reason why America is policing the world is to remain powerful.

Your home country hates you because you're not with them. Your host country will accept you if you're not being a cunt.

Having a Dane like you when nobody else does is just a spot in the face isn't it

Go fuck some marsupials, you fucking abo.

I hate you too.

i have autism and frankly that's irrelevant and terrible opener

you should not be grateful for status quo, america build this peace on the threat of nuclear annihilation and indiscriminately murders civilians, have fake show trials and give no fucks to real humanitarian crises

don't think it's heaven, think outside of the box and realize it's close to worst case scenario

>i have autism and frankly that's irrelevant and terrible opener
Nigga, this is Sup Forums. Calling people you disagree with autistic is something that everyone does.
>you should not be grateful for status quo, america build this peace on the threat of nuclear annihilation and indiscriminately murders civilians, have fake show trials and give no fucks to real humanitarian crises
Do you actually think that other superpowers/great powers actually give a fuck either? There is nothing you can do about it, so just accept it and move on.

everyone is wrong
there is something you can do about it
of course there is, not be an idiot and think america is the best country in the history of mankind, it's how progress happen

That's because most obnoxious expats who don't shut the fuck up about how glorious their third world shithole is even though they never set a foot there there are 2nd gen immigrants.

Fuck you FOB

why

If you really want to make America a symbol of virtue, then you must rid your country of the absolutely foul politicians that you have. You will have to abolish the two party system, and you will have to start auditing governmental organizations and the Federal reserve. Those three things are the trifecta of evil in America. But as I said, it is nigh impossible.

t. guy from before.

FOBs never integrate, speak english with an accent and are generally cancerous to be around with.

>my own adopted country hates me
>people hate asian in Canada
Fakest news

sorry but none of these things are the source of evil, it is not nigh impossible because these exact institutions were suppose to be protected from private interests....meaning these three are a victim of a total coup by the forces of "making america competitive"

there is something interesting going on here, the koch bros, trump, military industrial complex are not some unexplainable sources of destruction, they are natural outgrowth of what americans consider important above all else, the corruption reflect their nature, the only fix is to play the game

i disagree, i think i'm pretty interesting

I hate you too op

Stay out of Australia and NZ

how ironic

This is true I knew a 2nd gen somali kid who thought somalia was as rich as Poland and always we wuzed like crazy.

he's just a whitey trying to make us look bad

Second generation immigrant who is mixed of two different immigrant ethnicities here.

I find that everyone, from the host society to my parents society accept me on some level

I dont really care if they didnt either. No point in chasing after normoid approval, the rewards are like a lobotomy

That's what I meant. These things are not inherently evil, but they have become corrupted. I don't know what you mean by "the only fix is to play the game", but making sure that this type of corruption does not occur has to start with radical reforms of the political system.

Asian emigrants and their families should be gassed.

the american system is build to have as little of movement of political force as possible, coups, dictatorships, imbalances are written out by the constitution

there is a saying about cicero loving the spartans for their government, well americans loved the late roman republic and drilled in into american mind and spirit that their ideals are perfect, under a perfect working roman senate, the senators would have all the power and the people none

by definition these people are not corrupt, they are just not ideological, which is the magic of the system, they serve other interests than the people and so on
if you study american history you will know it is never truly free from corruption, every generation finds a way to rape the political system right from hamilton-jefferson era. plus their love for devolution of powers means that the states and the fed support each other in a let live kind of a system

i think americans love to talk about freedom because they know their political system is politically dead

洋人奴

The only time I would agree with a China flag

>EA
Which cunt?

Bitch, every society is. Those that don't disappear before you know it.

Hapa here, at least you look as if you might belong somewhere.

Your argument might be compelling if you didn't talk like a black man from the ghetto

Go back home and make sure your children don't have the same issue.

ISIS is dead

Join hezbollah and shell Jews

You are a fucking leaf.
There. I gave you an identity.
Now blow away

It's too late for them they wont be able to fit in. When they come back they think the other side is better. Its an endless conflict.

If people hate you, you're probably an asshole.

Dont worry. Canada will no longer be white soon.

What country did your parents come from to Canada?

It's not lmao.
I'm a white that lived in commie china for fucking years.

Regardless their children would be much better off there, and their children's children.

Some people dont mind living anywhere bit its a simple fact that the vast majority cannot live outside their kindship. That is why immigrants never come alone. Black people breed like rabbits and asian/latinos/arabs persuade all their friends that the grass is greener on the other side.

Whites who go to Asia almost always went alone, but yeah I agree that mass migration is a cancer that needs to die.
It gives you enough kin to not force you to assimilate, and it also paints you as a group separate from the natives.

One or two mexicans in a community of 1,000 are generally not hated because they assimilate or don't cause any issues.

Also keep in mind all these groups that feel isolated are the product of economic migrants, which is far different from expat douchebags or the token sinoboo.