Community General

I've never seen anyone on here talk about this beautiful show. Let's discuss it Sup Forums

Favorite episode? character? and all that stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmOKcWXyJk4
youtube.com/watch?v=juk9K1LaxP4
youtube.com/watch?v=dlvZtXTEMug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you must be new to this board

Been here for 4 years, never saw a general board for this

Remedial Chaos Theory.
Jeff.
This gif.
It ends at season 3.

I didn't know Mike was in the show.

fuck off retard

Paintball 1 is the most overrated episode in the history of television.

>a general
It doesn't need one.

The SVU parody one and Annie.

What was your favorite season? i think season 2 had the best paintball episodes even tho season 3 was also great

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons features some of the best Pierce moments

there has been tons of thread about it when it aired. don't be a stupid faggot.

1=2>3.
Shit answer I know but I seriously think 1&2 were practically perfect.

I need to rewatch this show.

It's legitimately my favorite sitcom. I was disappointed to find out how cucky Harmon and Oliver are, but everyone else seems to be within tolerable limits. My favorite character is Dean Pelton, my favorite episode is Cooperative Calligraphy, and my favorite season is the second one.

I thought the fifth and sixth seasons were funny, but tired. And the new characters all felt forced, except for Frankie and Ice Cube Head.

It's one of the worst things I've ever seen, but the thing is I can't actually pinpoint why, which makes me watch more (in order to fully ascertain why it's such drivel) but the cycle continues until i kill myself

How the fuck did you miss the discussion threads? They were pretty recurring.

Anyway, Community ended two years ago and I still kinda miss it. Even when you consider that a third of it's seasons are bad/lower quality, there's still nothing quite like it.
From time to time I listen to "Greendale is Where I Belong" and I get almost nostalgic about it, it's super gay and shit, but it gets me in this almost bittersweet mood. The song perfectly encapsulates the overral feeling of Community.

Anything season 2 is the best episode. Early-Britta and Pierce best characters.

2 > 1 > 3 > 6 > 5 > 4

I liked all of the seasons.

The show died for me after the fifth season, the only thing i loved about sixth season was the finale, the rest of it was boring garbage especially that episode with the giant hand. The ending of that episode gave me laughs tho

once they dropped Britta and Jeff sexual tension plotline the show started going downhill. Britta became a fucking clown instead of an actual character and everyone got flanderized.

Is Cooperative Calligraphy the bottle episode? Because that's definitely my 2nd fave.
5&6 never recaptured the sheer brilliance of the original cast, unfortunately. I'd pay good money for a reboot with the original cast, good fucking money,

Why is the theme song so depressing?

Gilly > Alison

because if you go to community college, that's one step away from suicide.

It was worth it just for Jeff's line "You seemed smarter when I met you."

Also they pandered to Annie fags and made Jeff and her whole relationship just cringey, creepy and forced.

Sup Forums had tons of threads about Community back when it was airing, then it went off the air and went a while without discussion. Newfags came in and declared it "Reddit" and pretended like no one on Sup Forums ever liked it, so now when people want to talk about Community all the newfags get triggered.

Favorite Episode: Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design
Favorite Season: Season 2
Characters: Troy=Pierce>Abed>Jeff>Annie>Shirley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Britta

I stopped watching around that episode where they had a massive blanket fort or whatever it's called. Was that season 3? I saw an episode here or there later on and it was bad.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/

>tfw no movie
>tfw it'd be bad but i want it anyway

Literal Bazinga.

At least they get called out on it by the Dean.

>What is this creepy business?

They worked so hard to get a sixth season that it's sad there will never be a movie to complete the meme.

>ywn be blown on the set of community
youtube.com/watch?v=UmOKcWXyJk4

It was a really really comfy show but for reason, i dont know why, it seemed it was doomed from the start.

This is painfully accurate.

Community was too beautiful for this world

Probably because everyone knew they would milk it as much as they could. If they had a proper arc from the beginning with Joel just finishing college and that's the end of the show it would have been a much better show overall.

Best tag?
youtube.com/watch?v=juk9K1LaxP4

>it's fucking Harmon cries in the audio commentary about being a loser and Shirley's actress has to calm him down episode.

It was discussed regularly while on air.

ep?

the video game ep if i'm not mistaken

how new are you. this show was talked about constantly when it was on the air
conspiracy theroies and interior design is the best episode
seasons 1 and 2 are gold
season 3 is part shit part decent depending on episode
seasons 4 and beyond are horrible trainwrecks

too be fair the show became reddit in season 3 and beyond
>Favorite Episode: Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design
my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=dlvZtXTEMug

From the days when Pierce was an actual character. And he was best character.
Fuck, when this show hit it fucking knocked out of the park

You have the gif where Alison was pitching she and Jeff hold hands then Jeff mounts her instead?

>you will never gently fondle and suck on Brie's tits

I think 3 is gold. 4 is obvious shit, but 5 had more hits than misses imo. 6 had a few hits but it's misses were so painfully unfunny I never actually finished it.

>Fuck, when this show hit it fucking knocked out of the park
if you don't know how to talk about sports, don't make sports metaphors

6 is underrated just for having no Shirley

I think SVU is my favorite.

Come on man, play ball with me.

>general
>board
Fuck off

>4 years
>was going to ask "how the fuck did you miss community threads in 2010"
>realize it's 2017

He spent all his time stripping cars and putting meth in shoes

>3 is gold
>subway everywhere
>the shitty foosball episode
>all the wedding shit
>dean goes from bad at his job to weird costumed gay man
>abed becomes sheldon cooper
>doctor who parody episode
>britta becomes retarded
>pierce goes from racist grandpa to evil supervillian
>chang goes from asshole teacher to schizophrenic serial killer
>show constantly escalates with crazier and crazier plotlimes jumping the shark almost weekly
>two pillow fort episodes
season 3's good episodes were great but the rest was on the level of seasons 4+
remedial chaos theory is goat

>I'd pay good money for a reboot with the original cast, good fucking money,
What if it's in comic form?

Upload the commentary as an mp3

>SCREAM WHAT I TOLD YOU TO SCREAM

i don't feel like it.

I want to lick Annies butthole.

Season 1 was great because the characters actually felt like people and episodes werent so focused on outlandish themes. The theme episodes were nice when they weren't every episode but once they starting becoming regular they quickly lost their charm and the show just devolved into a meme.

>Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
>Pierce rubs the Ducane sword on his balls
>Abed doesn't count it as an attack

Wasn't he supposed to be great dungeon master? I've never played D&D

i want her to lick my butthole and then bite my testicles off from behind

>community getting milked was its doom
what are you, high? community got the opposite of milked. it got soft-canceled like 8 fucking times

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

only one right answer

1>2>3>6>5>4

ugh 6 and 3 are a tossup for me. One the one hand, 3 has far higher-highs than 6. But the worst 6 episodes are just boring. The bad 3 episodes are everywhere and are infuriating.

>show constantly escalates with crazier and crazier plotlimes jumping the shark almost weekly
Which is precisely why season 3 was great. Just like Troy says in season 2, the episode where Fonzy jumped the shark was the best.

Jeff/Annie>>>>>Jeff/Britta

But Troy/Britta >>>> everything else

Annie's Boobs

The breakup episode nailed it. No one cared about that ship, including the show.

Am I the only one who thinks S6 is best after S1 and S2? It's easy to shit on late seasons of a show, but they legitimately did a great job dialing back the flanderization and integrating the new characters.

2>3>1

Yeah, I'm not sure why Sup Forums loves season 1 so much. It takes a good long while to actually hit it's stride.

am i the only one who rates britta over annie?

maybe its the 1/4 swede in me

Keith David was great.

>that part in the finale where they're all giving tearful goodbyes and he's just like "I barely know you people, see you later but probably not"

She's SJW cancer

Annie > Britta

Depends on how you want to define it. Every 6 episode was mildly enjoyable. So it is the only season after 1 to not have a bad episode. I still haven't watched the finale though. I'll be too sad.

>the most overrated episode in the history of television

That would be GoT's Battle of the Bastards or whatever it's called.

>One by one they all just fade away

That line became way too real after season 4

I loved it. I miss when it was about a Community college and quickly became high concept episodes in the later seasons.

My personal favorite episodes are the bottle episodes were the cast just work off each other. The pen and polygraph episodes are the best.

Also, I am glad the show ended when it did. S6 was just not very good.

The thing is the show pointed out her hypocrisy a bunch of times. It made her a likeable heat character that became a punching bag over time.

Jeff's speech in S03E01 is fucking brutal.

"As someone who's been on the other side, I can tell you, it is a scary, lonely, Chang-filled world out there, and sure, this group has sprouted some legs, but why are we in such a rush to leave the tide pool, when the only things waiting for us on shore are the sands of time. And the hungry seagulls of slowly growing apart."

I agree.

She was okay in the first half of season one. The "turning it into a snake" thing was her jumping the shark.

>ywn go back to ausbros comfy daily community threads in 2010 when brie was Sup Forumss undisputed queen

S1-2 were good
S3 was sloppy but still good
S4 was shit
S5-6 was good again but not enough to recatch the old times

Three things have destroyed this show
>To much fourth wall shit and a lot of self allusions
>Dan Harmon gettin himself fired in S4
>Losing the cast one after another

WRONG

the only right answer is Annie/Britta

l-lewd

Troy/Britta relationship was dull as fuck. They were not made for each other, Britta just wanted the good ol' BBC

exhibit A

cont.

>S4
>Troy and Britta have a relationship for no reason

Jee I wonder who the main writers were.

(((David Guarascio)))
(((Moses Port)))

dan set that shit up in season 3. if he were at the helm J/A and T/B would have both happened in his S4

>Jee

annie is better character but britta is 10xhotter

>tfw i just realized Britta said Troy was better at sex then Jeff