DON'T BEAT HIM UP, WHAT THE FUCK?!

DON'T BEAT HIM UP, WHAT THE FUCK?!

>tatoo on the back of his head
that degenerate got what he deserved

Why does Rick care about a random long-dead political movement on one planet when he's casually enslaved or murdered entire galaxies for shits and giggles?

what does one thing have to do with the other?

Everything.

the jews will never let it go

He's spending quality time with his granddaughter, you fucking idiot.

he's doing this for his granddaughter

Rick has done far worse things than the Nazis ever did, what's his justification for hating them?

Why does he care about the westboro baptist church?

Ok, why does Summer care about Nazis then?

Totalitarian government.

shes a normie

he more likely hates that guy for being a dick in public. kind of like how most people hate you on the rare occassion you go outside

because he realises there is no greater threat to white people than nazis.

Why is that Rick does all of this horrible shit, yet Sup Forumstards draw the line at punching literal neo-nazis?

Because Sup Forums are literal neo-nazis themselves.

Or some people on Sup Forums possess the radical notion that you shouldn't be beaten for what you wear. (i.e. We aren't barbarians)

WTF I HAET COMEDY NOW

> it's just comedy, breh!
People do this shit, and for wearing Trump hats, not swastikas.
It's funny if you're an animal.

It's a little funny the people that talk about guns, "purging degenerates", killing muslims, cheering on bombing countries, calling other people weak and pussies, constantly talking about how nu-males need to man the fuck up.

Then they go and get punched in the face by a nu-male and start crying in the corner.

that's right, fellow trump supporter, it's absolutely sickening when the other side uses viole-BASED STICKMAN CRACKING LIBRUL SKULLZ OH MAN SO EBIG!! ANTIFA GIRL GETTING PUNCHED XD TAEK THAT CUNT!!!

>DUDE RICK AND MORTY IS TOTALLY NOT PUSHING AN AGENDA

is the joke that they used the same exact animation?

they're against the westboro baptist church?! they must be a part of that shadowy cabal known as "fucking everybody"

the show is just a fantasy trip for the re**itors and alt-left because they fantasize about beating up skinheads and right wing people and yet they are too much pussies to do it IRL

>HAHA YEAH DUDE LETS PUNCH AN OLD MAN PEACEFUL PROTESTING SOMETHING HAHA NOT AN AGENDA HERE NOPE

And your problem is?

Likely.

The fact that you can project all of that crap onto someone just over a Trump hat proves how sick you are

I think wbc is pretty based

It's a literal cartoon.
Calm down ya faggot.

What? He's 100% right nigga, that fag Spencer got punched by a random nig and cried like a fucking pussy about it.

he didnt say anything about trump hats though, so really you're the one who made that association

wehraboos are fucking pathetic

Fuck off retard.

>impossible for cartoons to have any kind of agenda

hmmmm

oh you gen z kids

he literally didn't mention Trump at all

>Richard Spencer is the only person attacked by left-wing mobs
Oh, you're just ignorant.

Isn't it funny just how easy they give themselves away? Like shit nigga, this time he just spat it out for no reason at all.

In truth, he probably got punched by a nigger or spic for wearing a Trump hat and is still crying about it.

Because she's a white girl.

thats because you're desperately trying to be edgy

Well fight back then you fucking pussy, do you run home behind your mom and cry every time some minority thug slaps you? If you're not ready to literally get into fights, you're not ready to change the system and your movement is dead in the water. Stop being a pussy.

stay mad sodomites

I did. Anyone who wears the hat gets labeled a Nazi and beaten by these thugs.

Fuck off. Westboro Baptist Church deserve to get fucking shot, not just beat up. And thats not even a left wing thing to say. You realise conservatives want their asses dead, too?

People can express whatever opinion through there work that they want.
It also happens to be financially viable for the network in this case.

It's weird how anti-first amendment the right has gotten.

I don't see why we should support this bullshit any longer. It's a pointless drain on society.

We should jail or execute these fucks so we can redirect attention to technological progress.

And you, manliest of men, alpha white superior aryan, don't fight these monkeys because...?

>why they are not tolerating my intolerant ideaology???? REEEEEEEEEEE
>what a hypocrytes!!!! REEEEE

No one mentioned Trump.
Nice projection though.

I live in an castle doctrine state.

We have free speech because you niggers don't want to die.

I agree. We should start jailing and executing liberals. Then real progress can begin.

>SJW calling others pussies

What did he mean by this?

>Peaceniks using violence against peaceful people
>not hypocrisy
You only do it because of extreme election frustration. That's why you mock rather than justify it. (Pathetic, btw)

I like that, people fighting each other in the streets and shiet. You're the one behind the keyboard tho, go and punch some spics, make a collar out of their teeth, and then we can talk.

I don't agree.
I'm not going to start advocating for self-rightous acts of "justice," you fucking mongoloids.
Plenty of people are obnoxious and say inflammatory things.
We're not sandcoons or antifa fags who use that as justification for violence.

dang that 20 pound girl was no match for that manlet... the alt right is so coool...

That's some good banter.

Yeah man, one rhasta sporting faggot got punched at a Uni. Go fight real BLM nigs and see how that turns out. You're pussies, all of you.

It means he's emotionally unstable and slightly insane. Remember that time he pretended he was a girl that wants to fuck him on one of his vids only used another account? Good times.

I'M ANTIFA PEPE! BIG REVEAL!

>real BLM nigs

What are you getting out of acting like you're the tough guy?

You're gonna have to explain to me who this smug fuck is, because I feel like beating him with a garden hoe.

I ain't, because my doctrine does not make me act like one. Yours however is supposedly hyperalpha aryan masculinity and all I see you bitches doing is whine about nigs punching you in the street.

Nigs and antifa tend to gang up on people though.
I don't see how that's some brave thing to be proud of.
And they seemingly don't have any jobs since they can gather
at anytime in such large numbers and have no concern about the possibility of being arrested.

The actual people that voted for those republican governorships, state legislatures, senate, house, and president are probably too busy working to be protesting and causing unrest.

One of the prominent African Americans in BLM. Shaun King aka Talcum X.

>people actually think the Alt Right is a thing

>dang that 20 pound girl was no match for that manlet... the alt right is so coool...
why are anti white leftists so salty?

its a "Sup Forumstards getting triggered by anti-nazi imagery" episode

i remember a time when Sup Forums werent a bunch of crying faggots, good times

Im not aryan m8, not even Sup Forums.

thought about it

>thats a pretty retarded anaolgy

It ain't the 60's anymore, people are too comfortable so they have to make up problems.

>leftists get btfo in thread after thread
>y-you mad?

>implying OP isn't just a (You) farmer and everyone else isn't Sup Forums being typical autists

This.

>farm (you)s

why would anyone do that

Autism

Its ethics and pretty hypocritical

if that post was made today, the israeli flag would make the whole thing clearer
>still think flags ruined Sup Forums
>being a swede...

rick is supposed to be the bad guy

have you seen a single second of this show?

>Rick
>bad guy

Yeah Rick is a prick but he cares about his family.

UGH I BET HES DODAL GRUPF

at least our presidential candidate would've kept her promises

this is bait

wheres your wall/immigration ban/isis destroyed

oh wait hes too busy selling out your internet privacy to our greatest ally israel isnt that swell

>UGH DONGAL DRUF!

They've protested the funeral of children.

And?
There are proper avenues to take when they overstep their boundaries which they have.

notice at the first sign of being BTFO the nupol redditor dumps an unfunny reddit meme like a squid dispelling ink to make his getaway

>leftards continue to be triggered by Cobertposting

Literally cannot make this shit up.

Technically the hebrew god actually does hate fags and sends them to hell to be quite honest

Really? Source?

>ah, now to be the best FBI undercover investigator
>oh it's a nice day as well
>hey wait I-
>AAAahhagguuhh

>Trump
We are talking about neo-nazis here, user, never mentioned Trump at all. What are YOU trying to say?