Can someone explain the appeal in this man's boring

Can someone explain the appeal in this man's boring,
milquetoast, Joe Rogan-tier "comedy"?

It's mostly just about the hypocrisy of modern society. Not exactly hard to get.

lol i'll just keep enjoying my kino thanks

BIG

I don't like his candor and delivery in his standup but you don't know shit about comedy if you dont see how apt louis is at observational comedy that rings a bell in that logical "yeah why the fuck am i such a pig" part of you

BIG BLACK DINGUS

>Joe Rogan-tier
Louie's joke style is almost exactly the same as Dane Cook's.
>see new special

His comedy has changed a lot over the past 10 years

>that rings a bell in that logical "yeah why the fuck am i such a pig" part of you
So pointing out obvious things is masterful comedy to you? What if that bell is always ringing, Louie is just annoying?

TEEENY
WEENY
WHITE
PEENY

top bait, will read again

why are all Sup Forums memes about some kind of insecurity
like that your dick is too small for your wife
or that you're too short

is this what happens when a bunch of teenagers hang out on the same anonymous space?

That doesn't really make a good case for him, friendo.

>i saw milquetoast used in reference to a boring white person once so it should apply here
>im retarded and don't actually know what milquetoast means so i failed just now at using it for this shit bait

Anyone got this pic but he's being ass-rammed by a nigger?

>"shit bait"
>posts longest comment in thread

Someone is a bit upset

At least he didn't write "milk toast".

If youre not religous, and sometimes even if you are, you recognise life is fucking weird in lots of ways; but you can't focus on that stuff, it's time to get to work and take care of your priorities, be mature about things or end up homeless and/or crazy.

So it's funny when someone comes out and articulates the little thoughts we all have for a moment before we catch ourselves drifting away into absurdism and return back to the real world to focus on real world things.

We can all relate because we've all momentarily mused about what he talks about, but he makes us sit there and focus on it and he does it in a funny way.

Translation: "Why doesn't he say nigger anymore?"

milquetoast? do you even know what that means?

What are you a CU*K?!?!?!

horace and pete is his best work

But is Uncle Pete his best character?