What difference will president trump actually make a noteworthy difference ?

what difference will president trump actually make a noteworthy difference ?

what can you realistically hope for when he becomes president ?

difference being difference, i think the difference is clear.

keep mudslimes out so we don't get cucked like you Germany
that's literally all I want from him

All I want is for him to keep the mudslimes out. Too bad Merkel didn't do the same for you :^)

A president who will be politically incorrect

Oy vey! How intelorant and racist! I must report you to Heiko Eichmann-Maas for hate speach or the Blockwart will get me instead!

Hilarity at the very least.

He could not sign any more trade deals, maybe renegotiate them. He could stop the wars and not start any new ones and spend the money at home. He could choose to enforce laws. Hopefully against Hillary.

what i am looking forward to the most is the cultural changes.

>when
IFF he wins, i hope he makes it illegal to be a nigger in the US. That should "make America great again". Lolololololol

No difference. Keep believing in delusions.

He'll appoint at LEAST one Supreme Court Justice and maybe as many as three.

They serve for life and have a HYUUGE influence over US law.

After Scalia's death, a conservative judge is needed to help balance the court out.

If this is the ONLY good thing Trump does in office, his election will have been worth it.

a ruined economy and for america to be the laughingstock of the world

In all seriousness Trump won't actually do much.

But the thing is... he doesn't need too. That's not what electing Trump is about. Electing Trump sends a message. A message that we are not going to be cucked, and that we are not going to take any more bullshit from the SJW/PC/Regressive left movement.

Electing Trump is basically our way of telling the left to piss off and stop acting in a manner that is self destructive to our culture. It is the white man putting his foot down and telling the rest that no, there will be no white guilt, and they will just have to get the fuck over it.

fuck off. Leftist policies need to win for once in the Supreme Court so they can finally end the 2nd amendment

High energy nationalism all across the west.

I actually have no idea who's trolling who.

What if Trump is elected and starts acting like a cuck?

It would be the greatest ruse of all time

You DARE to doubt the God-Emperor?

You are already more cucked than us

>Germany has 5% muslims
>Murrica has 13% niggers
>Murrica will soon be ruled by Clinton