Its another "Leo's eyebrow twitches and Bobby and Shelly freak out for 40 minutes" episode

>its another "Leo's eyebrow twitches and Bobby and Shelly freak out for 40 minutes" episode

Best episodes wtf

toot toot

>his mom was the casting agent
certainly explains his explosive career post-twinpeaks

>its another normie who only just got into Twin Peaks because season 3 is around the corner

>implying anyone should give a shit about this stupid ass subplot

>ywn fuck Shelly in front of a vegetable Leo while he goes on about new shoes

This. Every time he was on screen the show felt like it hit a brick wall, pacing-wise. Maybe there's some deep lynchian shit reason for him but the scenes with vegLeo did nothing for me.

Kek

>new shoes

i seriously thought really bad actress was Norma, no matter what situation she's allways smiling. She's a beauty though.

It just made me hate Bobby and Shelly honestly, every fucking scene is them making out on top of Leo or arguing about how to pay for Leo, then he mumbles / twitches and they freak out, rinse and repeat

>calling Peggy Lipton a bad actress

TAKE IT BACK

Also how does that make her a bad actress? She's a woman in a shit situation trying to put on a brave face to convince herself she's happy

Bobby is great, best character along with Laura.
The later season 2 episodes were so harsh on him and trying to fuck him up so bad but he's too based for that.

i know what her character is about, it's just that she's so rigid in every scene she's in and that really bothers me to the point i speed up to get over the scene.

2017 and she still is the best girl

At least Lynch gave him good stuff in FWWM (although the best is in the Missing Pieces, extended scene of Laura with him in the basement)

Haven't seen Missing Pieces, is it like an extended cut, a documentary a commentary or what is it?

nigga wtf, get off the delusional train, Shelly is superior in so many ways, i mean there is a reason behind all this sub sub plot right?

A bunch of deleted/extended scenes playing out in order. You can also get a fan edit that puts them back in, which makes the running time 3 1/2 hours. I liked it.

>his dad was aldo ray

what the fuck

>having a positive attitude and being best girl is bad acting

kys, my dude

season 2 > season 1 desu senpai

If season 2 had the same lenght than 1 without the filler thrash maybe.

this was me two years ago when they announced the season. deal with it, I'm an old fan now.