Iraqi arrested in Łódź, Poland; suspected of preparing an attack

>arrested in a hotel
>48 years old
>he was deported from Sweden. lived in Switzerland and arrived in Poland a few days ago
>explosives found on him as well as "writings suggesting an attack preparation"
>unconfirmed info that he wasn't acting alone
Are we going to have a happening of our own now?

Other urls found in this thread:

polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2016-07-25/w-lodzi-zatrzymali-irakijczyka-podejrzanego-o-terroryzm/
worldyouthday.com/krakow-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yeah, source:
polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2016-07-25/w-lodzi-zatrzymali-irakijczyka-podejrzanego-o-terroryzm/

Also fucked up, he initially lived in Switzerland. then Sweden from where he was removed.

>unconfirmed info that he wasn't acting alone
There is no such thing as a lone wolf. There's always at least someone else who helps them do it.
Also which anime gurl is that OP

Sanae Kochiya, a toehoe.
And it's unconfirmed since nobody said so officially but the statement implied the load he was carrying was only a part.

Hurr, muslims trying to pull off another happening in one of the most christian european countries. Surprise, surprise.

Looks like Kek has more in store for you friend :-)

keep trying jamal

I also have something in store for the shitskins. Poland is literally master race if we're talking abut refugees.

>the cells are activating one after another

Make Europe unlivable for them. Kill the social system, tear down the mosques, ostracize them and enjoy as they all flee.

With the Africans it's harder because they have nothing to lose and they will take any abuse you throw at them, because home is still worse, but the sandpeople... The sandpeople are abusing Europe's good will and need to be expelled asap.

>deported from Sweden

SWEDEN, NO!!

>terror attacks in Czechia
Wtf? I know of one mass shooting (which was a fucking white male with mental issues) and one lady driving into people with a truck (a fucking white female with mental issues, also it was a long fucking time ago, during the communist regime.)
What are these dots supposed to symbolize?

Looks like you guys are more efficient at preventing snackbars than the germans.
Be safe polebro.

Tell me how do you say god wills it in polish?

it's terrorist arrests actually

based fucking poland

Bóg tak chciał

Ah okay, that makes sense. I know of some snackbars we arrested. In that case, it's actually missing some dots.

Yeah, it's probably outdated by the looks of it, but it's all I had saved.

worldyouthday.com/krakow-2016
Possible Target?

Wola Boża.

He spent a few days in Poland and already had explosives?
What the fuck

Funny story.

That towelhead there?

He was arrested for making bomb threats against an MP's house.

I suspect he could've brought them with him from Sweden.

saved

Right.

Bóg tak chcial is the past tense of God wills it, and wola Boza means God's will. The proper answer is Bóg tak chce.

Fuck man why'd they catch him?

we need a happening here.

Fuck The Police

Of course, he came a few days ago, that's exactly the time all the people for WYD were coming, to sightsee, acclimatise and so on.

that would be even worse than getting it in here
can every fucking mudshit airmail their terrorist toolkit?

TAQIYA

Funny thing is I understand what you were all saying without even knowing anything about Polish as a language.

>Bog tak chce

That sounds like "Bog tako hoce" in Serbia, which roughly can be translates as "God wills it [that way]".

most likely, my bro wis working in police and his wife in army, they have been preparing for happenings for a while and last 3 months was no free day unless you give death certificate.

Fingers crossed for our boys and girls in uniforms.

Better this way. I mean, if there should be a happening, it should be somewhere else. This way we have shown our way actually works.

K-keep me posted, kurwa

and what about Ukraine, especially the east. Is the current civil war stated as terrorist attack or were there actually individual terrorist attacks/arrests.

Catching him is not bad, sending out the news they got one and "writings that suggest there are more involved" are, should've kept quiet and take out the others too, since now the others might know and plan around it.

>Terror attacks in fucking Upper Austria?

Wat

it

just

works

We have more than few thing in common.

I read some article that our Husars were orginaly Serbian mercs working for us and we later adopted their way since it was soo good.
right, thx.
you need to drill your brain out, happenings are good for Krauts and Frogs.

can confirm

you need to drill your brain out, happenings are good for Krauts and Frogs.

>implying this shit hole isnt any better

>deported from Sweden
Holy shit, did this guy like blow up a black semen farm or something?

it is, if you dont like, pack your shit and leave.
No one is holding you here m8.

We did have some local mercs here, called gusari, which nowadays would translate to 'pirates', but back then it was a byword for sellswords. It's possible one of us saw the other, gusar or hussar, and just made our own individual things. Naturally, yours look marginally better.

Hang on, isn't there some kind of ongoing project to make one Slavic language, that would be understood by all Slavic culture groups and used as a common tongue? I remember seeing it mentioned before on Sup Forums.

Time to reactivate ETA and show them how it's done.

proofs?

She mad

understood almost everything

I have solid information that the swedish goverment is training ISIS soldiers and sending them out in europe to commit acts of terrorism.

>it is

how about you pack your shit up and fuck off

kurwa maciek

>poles are even stealing our happenings

DONT LET THIS STOP YOU MUHAMMAD BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THESE IDIOTS!!

Was he planning to blow up the pope?

don't worry, you guys will make up for this tenfold

it's obvious bullshit m8

Looks like God likes Poland and helps Police with protecting it.
We are xenophobia masters after all.

>deported from sweden

how is this even possible? Did he rape Victoria?

So close

that map is fake, we never had islamist terror attacks in Hungary

>Kill the social system
Kill what?
>tear down the mosques
We have 5 mosques in Poland. 4 of them are used only by Polish Tatars.
>ostracize them
Ostracize who? We have no shitskin communities in Poland.
>Africans
who?

source for the map?

>Are we going to have a happening of our own now?
Difference is that you guys would fight back if there ever was an attack, whereas we would cry "not all muslims"

he had a lighter skin tone and they confused him for a causasian

>Deported

He was sent on a mission

How to spot bro tier in EU:
Look at old pictures, if they have classy mustage they are ok.
Seen it before, have some problems here and there, but I guess picking up one slav language would help a lot
t.proud GW cuck
>muh democracy
>muh Constitutional Tribunal

This. It's kinda funny when people see Japan as the most xenophobic country in the world, while Poland is even more xenophobic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Why that city? Holy fuck he would unite all of Poland.

Based.

he somehow ,,by accident" forgot to mention two bordering countries that love Poland: Slovakia and Czechia. Fucking Arab scum

Istinno tak. Czestno goworja, było by, nawernoje, łuczsze, esli by Russkij toże pereszjoł na łatinicu. No anałnyj battchjort budet oczen welik, tak, czto, uwy, nikogda. No ja was ponimaju, bratja.

Ethnocentrism is the winning strategy.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

it's terrorist arrests and could be outdated

i don't have one desu, use google
here's something with source instead

>doesnt even mention us

Is it islamic terror attacks or just terror attacks in general? I'd think that IRA, ETA and Baader-Meinhof is responsible for a ton of those

>Fares Alahmar

Of course it's a shitskin writing that article.

My cię też jakoś zrozumiemy.
Sory burger bro but no one like Łódź, only diehard football fans.

One day we will be on that map.

no burgerland on the list , so we cool?

For the love of god put the ice cream somewhere safe before it happens.

Poles already have a really strong anti-muslim sentiments. Imagine the pure rage and shitstorm that would hit the fan the moment they snackbared themselves in Poland killing people. Which is highly likely to happen soon since the International Youth Day starts next week and it's estimated around 3 million Christian people will show up in Cracov. I'm really not sure how to feel about that

>not using the Czech masterrace latin

spooky map

this card contains a terrorattack in my town. There was no attack Terrorattack in my town. This meme is wrong

These get smaller and smaller every year.

It's the shills, I tell ya.

>Terror attack in Romania
>It was a Hungarian nationalist that got arrested before he can do anything

>Shitskin
>deported from Sweden
THAT IS THE REDEST OF FLAGS!
WTF POO-LAND? YOU SAY YOU'RE THE LAST FORT OF WHITE AS YOU TAKE DEPORTEES FROM SWEENYDEN!!!

Do Hungarian nationalists really hate gypsies so much?

Updates.
>found traces of explosives on a road on which the antipope is supposed to travel on
>this lead them to a hostel in łódź, where the staff confirmed the iraq stayed
>explosives found there, along with detailed list of places, notably French stores and a factory
>he was found in one of the two flats(!) he rented in the city
>supposedly he speaks Polish
>reason for his removal from Sweden was not stated
>he had basic papers on him

Don't think so, Frankie is supposed to be elsewhere. also why would he kill an ally?

>Kosovo is literally just one giant red spot

Gee, I wonder why.

Couldn't have anything to do with the 2 million alb*nians living there, could it?

Really, though, you have to laugh. What the fuck did they expect?

>terrorists terrorize
>give them a country of their own
>they continue being terrorists

Surprising literally no one.

>attack on the antipope
awww, now I feel sad that we busted his plan

Who doesn't hate gypos? How the fuck they survived up until this point is astonishing.

>found traces of explosives on a road on which the antipope is supposed to travel on this lead them to a hostel in łódź

what the hell is that Hansel and Gretel?

Shit I'm going to Poland in less than a week. Better not be any happenings while I'm there.

Is this the Touhou thread?