Why does the NWO want a war with Russia? Will it happen in the next 5-7 years...

Why does the NWO want a war with Russia? Will it happen in the next 5-7 years? FBI user said that if HRC gets into the White House we'll have that war by 2019.

Russia has nukes. How do you imagine having war with them? They're a nuclear superpower and nobody fights with such

There will be no direct war with Russia because of nukes.
But they want to destroy Russia for simple reason: they are independent power and you can't have that.

mummy says you need to add krym to map

Wrong
The industrial-military complex needs food.

Russians want war too, you know. They've taken their defeat in Cold War pretty badly.

considering that diversity is enforced on us as much as on westerners and how putin is surrounded by jews i wouldn't say that we are independent
all this stuff betweed USA and Russia really looks like another global warming emmanuel goldstein for me

>diversity is enforced on us as much as on westerners

Elaborate please. Are commercials always showing a churka with a Russian woman?

>diversity is enforced
You don't really understand how is diversity enforced. In Russia Russian culture is supreme. The fact minorities are appeased doesn't change that.
Most of your minorities are flavored Russians in essence. See Tatars.
>surrounded by jews
What Jews?
>needs food
2000 nuclear warheads could make them starved though.
War with Russia is impossible. Globalist cabal that would fight it would literally lose everything as soon as first nuke detonates, even if you could magically survive nuclear war.
Their global world order is powerful in theory but fragile in practice.

But Russia is a complete shithole that is ruled by incompetent oligarchs and only survives because of the raw resources they have.
What kind of danger could they possibly present?

Because Russia isn't a complete shithole ruled by incompetent oligarchs.
I mean, do you expect me to answer seriously to the idiocies you spout?
Russia is pretty powerful and most importantly independent from America in every sense.
Also, ideologically, they are opposed to American globalism.

Yeah

>Because Russia isn't a complete shithole ruled by incompetent oligarchs.
But it is though, that's the problem. Don't buy into memes. They are on the brink of a giant recession that they brought on themselves, which by the way would have happened without the sanctions.
Just because they are immune to western cuckery, doesn't mean it isn't a shithole.

You seem to be a typical memer who talks about le based Putin but doesn't really know a thing about Russian economy.

Isn't that literally one street?
You can't really compare Russian policies in regards to minorities and Western policies in regards to everyone.
Besides, those minorities, most of them, are there for as long as Russia existed.

What is Russia's ideology or national idea? Modern feodalism?

>Don't buy into memes
Says the guy who literally did.
>They are on the brink of a giant recession
They ARE in recession. This doesn't change anything.
Russian inherent power and geopolitical position won't change because their GDP is smaller.
See how indoctrinated you are, you observe everything through economics.
Expand your horizons.

Well then explain to me, how did this recession happen? What are its causes and how don't they have anything to do with corruption and incompetence of Russian politician especially Putin.

Russia is in a sort of ideological limbo. Soviet ideas haven't died yet, but pre-Soviet ideas are experiencing a revival.
But one aspect is clear, and it's anti-globalism, and by extension anti-Western position, though this isn't clearly defined yet.
>Modern feodalism?
You're literally living better than 99% of Russians who have lived in past. Stop and think about it a bit.

>You can't really compare Russian policies in regards to minorities and Western policies in regards to everyone.
thank you mate. I'm sure you know better

it's not even about geopolitics really. they just want to reinforce their power, kill off people and make money doing it.

>pre-Soviet ideas are experiencing a revival.
Oligarchs aka boyars are getting richer, no one cares about people who are getting poorer and everyone worships tsar?

Fall in oil prices.
But, again, you are observing everything through economy.
That's why your Mother is bringing over Middle East to Germany. Cheap workforce, replacement for native population which is declining.
Money, money, money. It's sad German nation was so thoroughly brainwashed and reconstituted as pseudo-Americans.

Resources. No other country has more and as things stand, only few people (Russia's not very big population and some of their not very big neighbors/allies) have access to it.

Overpopulation and lack of resources are the 2 underlying issues that drive everything right now.

they want the cold war again, that sort of proxy battles without actually directly attacking each others homelands is the perfect enviroment to control your own people indefinately and get excuses for lots of funding

>You're literally living better than 99% of Russians who have lived in past. Stop and think about it a bit.
We had a saying in Soviet times for this shit: "the spring has passed and summer came, thanks communist party for this"

It's obvious that futu generation lives better than previous

Again, you don't understand the character of Russian multiculturalism and Western multiculturalism.
Russian culture is dominant in Russia, they don't even need to imply it.
In West, they are trying to kill native culture.
>you know better
I have family in Russia, I speak Russian.
>are getting richer
With this crisis and economic sanctions?
Not really.
If oligarchs were ruling, this would've never happened.

>Fall in oil prices.
then why didnt all the other oil big dogs like SA (6% growth this year) go into recession? Fact only corrupt nations fell foul to low oil prices.

Economically - none. Physically - tons of rednecks ready to die for 1k$ a month, decent military capabilities, retarded government ready to start a war just to remain in power and get additional money from it.

>fbi user
>belgien frog

So? Soviets did improve life of ordinary Russian, at least in economic sense.
How do you think they managed to stay in power? They had at least some support or at least indifference from majority.

This, without the USA or without Russia these states wouldn't have a reason for increasing control.

>6% growth
Source. And apparently Russia is recovering too.
But to be honest, I don't give a fuck about this, because this subject is totally irrelevant to my point.
Russia is powerful because it's independent and because of it's geopolitical position, as well as ideological opposition to West.
Economy is a secondary subject.
No, USSR didn't fall because of economy, contrary to popular meme opinion.

That's what I saidTheir entire economy depends on raw ressources. This is not what a great power is, if their existence can be threatened by a bunch of arabs deciding to dump a bunch of oil.

>But, again, you are observing everything through economy.
Oh, yes, this is great point. If the people in power are incompetent, just whip out some meaningless platitudes about mind over matter and idealogy over wealth.

>That's why your Mother is bringing over Middle East to Germany.

She is not bringing anyone. This is completely retarded meme that it's Merkel personally who is responsible for the muslim refugees. All she did is to created an illusion that they are here because this is our choice. They would have come no matter what.

Political and economical elite in Russia are same people, they can manipulate into throwing the losses on people.
>Russian culture is dominant in Russia, they don't even need to imply it.
In West, they are trying to kill native culture.
Russian culture is based on Orthodox Church. Russia is as westernized as much as it could, considering local adjustments. If the weAlth of people grows, we'll start asking the same questions, ykwim?

>nd apparently Russia is recovering too.
Source? Its taking a 2% hit this year.
>Economy is a secondary subject.
yeah the USSR thought this too.

A war can be a lot of things. Essentially the west is waging a war against Russia already.
I believe that Clinton is mad enough to wage a military war against Russia though, despite the nukes that could be involved.
That hateful little creature will not think twice before dragging millions of people to an early grave in the name of whatever sinister interests she's serving.
Thank God though, Putin is a man of honor, an exemplar and champion of all humaity, and will not resort to nuclear strikes so easily.
Though tbqhfam, I would urge Putin to strike at Europe and USA with all his might and purge it from the liberal degeneracy.

>this a great point
It is and you did nothing to refute them, except call it ''meaningless''. Again, it's sad what you people have become.
>Merkel personally
>would have come
Yes because borders don't exist.
I'm sure your material wealth will provide you great life when Germany is 20% Muslim.
Your outlook is so shortsighted it's scary.
>are the same people
Oligarchs are same people. Yet they don't rule. They simply exist, they are too hard to dispose of.
>Russian culture is based on Orthodox Church
True, and that culture will experience a revival, it already is.
>Russia is as westernized as much as it could
Every country is ''westernized'' in one way or the other. It doesn't mean anything. At it's core, it's a different culture.
>If the weAlth of people grows, we'll start asking the same questions
Naive materialist outlook.
Materialism was imported to Russia, just like communism and all that shit.

Source, for both SA and Russia. You made the claim.
>yeah the USSR thought this too.
They didn't, communists are materialists just like neoliberals in West.
But no, USSR didn't fall because of economy.
That's a simplistic explanation which also serves a great propaganda purpose.

raw resources make up to 20% of the GDP
>entire economy
kek

>Dead religion based on worshipping the absolute power for granted and dead culture of the past frozen in time. It had a chance in 90s and 00s, now it's just a parody

>now it's just a parody
Not really.
In the end, all this doesn't matter. Clash of cultures is a real thing and collapse of Western culture is inevitable by now.
''Dead religion'' survived Mongols, Poles, Swedes, Turks, communists.
As a side note, observe this German. To him, it doesn't matter that his country is disappearing, only thing that matters is his paycheck. Spiritual is gone for them, they are consumed by material.
Isn't that foreign to you at least a little bit? Is that what you want?

>survived communists
No. Communists killed most of the priests, hollowed out the religion and used shell of it to lure anti-Soviet-thinking people into the trap. It is long dead.

Russia stands up to Israel so they've got to go.

>In Russia, services are the biggest sector of the economy and account for 58% of GDP. Within services the most important segments are: wholesale and retail trade, repair of motor vehicles, motorcycles and personal and household goods (17% of total GDP); public administration, health and education (12%); real estate (9%) and transport storage and communications (7%). Industry contributes 40% to total output. Mining (11% of GDP), manufacturing (13%) and construction (4%) are the most important industry segments. Agriculture accounts for the remaining 2%.

This sounds like a meme economy?!

communism is not a good drug

maybe we need new Marshall plan for our friends in Russia

Im awaiting the war with Russia, cant wait actually.

Me and my friends already willfully will fight on the Russian side.

Hope they bomb the shit out of Europe and bring what USA would call """"""""""""""""""" democracy """"""""""""""""""".

But Russia would never attack, only defend themselves.

But they stupid Zionist-US-AngloSaxon-Vatican-NWO are fucking pushing them.

You dont simply continue to push away a nuclear super power like Russia until the end of time, sooner or later they will respond.

Yes this is bad.
But you had Tatars and other people living in your regions for hundreds if not thousand years. Or whatever the indigenous muslims are called living in central asia.

Muslims didnt exist in Sweden 15-20 years ago. I didnt see one single muslim during my whole life growing up, this is still a very very new thing to see in our society.

You had Tatars 100 years ago, 200 years ago and probably 300 years ago.

Western Europe didnt have Muslims in any significant size 20 years ago.

Muslims in Russia are allowed to be adopted in society, they are an internal part of your culture.
Russian State is doing this so muslims dont feel mistreated. Russian state dont want CIA-US-Coup to use muslims to start fights/riots in Russia.

The Russian state or being Russian president have to look at every single issue from an endless amount of angles, the world is a chess board, and Russian State is doing what is the most beneficent in the long run.

I dont like muslims in general and dont want them in any western society, so dont get me wrong, im not promoting or praising muslim at all. Nobody likes them.

But Russian state could integrate them, or risking getting them be used against them from another CIA-coup, and then the free world who still isnt under Zionist control will risking falling.

Wasn't Russia planning on forming a foreign legion?

Do you guys actually believe the globalist jew would care if American cities were nuked? If anything they would be excited, think of all the war profiteering .. not to mention the Middle East would be glassed and they they could finally complete the Greater Israel Project

The point is they love to work America up into a frenzy because then they can use us to do their bidding like in WWII

how can one join?

I love that vodka!

kek
Sven and Ivan sitting in a tree...

Heh.. since well as long as OUR history tells us, Sven has been fucking around with his baby russia since the time of all father him self. "Big Sweden" once went all the way down to the black sea. That's pre christ, when romania still wuz vanaheim and donau still was vanakvisl

Right now I am eating McDonalds, later to go home and play RPG maker while listening to David bowie. Everyone I know loves hamburgers, why does the world hate me. :(

this vodka is disgusting in my opinion, it leaves a light burning feeling in the throat, some ppl like it, but i don't. Beluga is good

(Around year 0 in your calendar)

Shut up Denmark or we will kick your ass yet another time

>McDonalds
dude don't eat that crap
Basically rat meat with saw dust in it.
I'd fucking take a kebab show full of goat aids and other unknown animal related sexual diseases before eating that crap.

Go to your local flipper instead Valdemar, no kikes fucking with your food. Don't trust that chain for shit

I'M NOT PRUTTEMANDEN! I'M NOR YOU TRANNY!

God damn these fucking kikes, they have stolen my blue hammer... fuckers the only way they could possibly get to me, the only fucking trigger button... Fucking stealing my flag.

also
>Sven kicking anyone these days
sigh yeah tbqh I'd rather preffer som orost rather than watching you sudoko your self....
It's not even fucking funny to rip on you lowland faggots any moar... and that's what we fucking live for, well beside fisk or anything involving skis or wintersports...

>500 billion on millitary funds
>"golly gosh Mr President, it sure would be a waste if we did nothing with it"

I don't know how to speak Russian so I can't find many usefull information. But getting Russian citizenship is easy as hell, that I can tell you.

Just start working on your Russian

They want to expand their markets into former USSR countries.

Haven't they already? Which big multinationals aren't active in Russia or are facing major competition from Russian companies?