How is social mobility in your cunt? I started damn near the bottom...

How is social mobility in your cunt? I started damn near the bottom, but now I have a nice house in the suburbs with a couple new cars

I finally graduate this month. A little late, but I hope to climb even higher

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antesdepoisfede
twitter.com/AnonBabble

biggest middle class in the world

Non-existent I think? Culturally endemic nepotism and all.

I asked how social mobility is
Care to answer?

I do graduate this month. But the prospects are trash.
In 2015 we had another economic crisis and in 2016 i lost my job (we still in recession), stayed almost 6 months without job, because the IT area is the first hit. I literally regret haste so much time on it.
The salaries are mediocre (thats why everyone emigrate) and there is literally no job stability or good prospects.

>haste
waste

super high then
anybody can get into university and don't have to pay back loans until they're making at least 44k a year and trades pay as high wages

well anyone can get an education and get financial support from the government so if you're poor here you most likely chose it yourself

how do you have a nice house and two new cars if you haven't even graduated?

This stinks of daddy's boy

Not trying to meme, but srsly move to the US. Plenty of Indians and Pakis here who do a shady IT program. Pali buddy started with 0 xp and no degrees at $100k, but gave half of his salary to a 24hr Indian company that walks you through anything you can imagine

If you're actually good at IT, though.. fuckin just come here and collect your job, friend

if you work abroad for a couple of years and come back to spend it here, that's one way
another is to work in IT, or other paying industry (working for foreign clients mostly / selling on the internet)
for most everyone else working class you're just looking forward to retirement

there's the gypsies, getting a job is a huge step up. usually government work or other manual labour

there's also the people who start businesses, selling food is a smart move, selling flowers not so much

lastly there's the peasants, the EU is somewhat helping, and overall they have it p good. i mean they're poor but at least they can see their "business" grow (mostly they care about family i think)

I literally grew up eating dumpster food. Got tired of it. Decided to start making money for myself.

I honestly started my graduation thinking in leave Brazil. Now days i don't fell so secure.
I am 27 yo already...

>Not trying to meme, but srsly move to the US. Plenty of Indians and Pakis here who do a shady IT program. Pali buddy started with 0 xp and no degrees at $100k, but gave half of his salary to a 24hr Indian company that walks you through anything you can imagine
Have you also noticed that despite their general incompetence they completely staff their department with their former countrymen?

4th in the world behind Denmark, Norway, and Finland, and more than twice the economic/social mobility of America.

Shit. Utterly shit. I've quit my graduation one year ago, the future is trash, the uni i was studying at, a public one (public unis are somehow seen as decent here, i don't know why) is trash and so on...
Now i will pay for a fucking generic degree in law so i can earn the minimum to rent a small condo in downtown and live the disgrace of being part of the middle class (poor, for first world standards) in a third world country with no chances of getting higher in the social ladder.

Thats true tho.

I have talked to a Indian working in US (he mailed me because a paper that i wrote), he was the second Indian in the department. Now it's entirely Indian and he have 3 cousins working for him.

Pretty nice guy, if you ask me.

>move to the US
why do Americans always say this so casually? Do you have any idea how fucking hard it is to legally get into your country without being rich?

Not that hard...

America even has an diversity program (Brazilians not allowed since we already made a significant number in there)

How did you make your money then, fill us in big man

We live in a post-class society

>not that hard

deluded filho da puta

Hard for white people in first world countries then. There was a norwegian that posted just the other day for being rejected after an 18 month process

I know 6 people that went aboard, 3 of them already got American citizenship.

Not my fault that people without skills try to emigrate and get reject.

i wish i could move to NY to be a criminal and turn into the biggest player in town

How much working experience he had?

You're exactly the type of person I try to avoid.
I worked hard. I saved. I got fitted for a suit. I wore my suit. I networked. Wtf else do you need me to explain? Do you need steps on how to wipe your ass?

Brazil seems dope. I welcome you all yo muttland

I'm glad you guys are doing so well

I hope we are that well off, soon!!

>muh selfmade

Why are so many Burgers so wannabe-entrepreneur alike?

I'm not an entrepreneur, but I wish to be.
I went from literally eating garbage while my dad bought drugs, to having my own nice 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage and 2 new cars all on my own. The other $50k I have is invested. Sorry for being so burger, but I love earning what I have and not being given

you can but your schools and such doesnt help you

if you were born a prole or a poor villager you will stay one most likely, statistically speaking

also the fact you needed to be self made and do everything yourself while you dont even have a degree screams of shit social mobility

not everyone can make it, thats impossible

It’s a lie.

Shame. Move to the US
I went from nothing to something, you can too

>I'm not an entrepreneur, but I wish to be.

I didn't say you're an entrepreneur but shouting out all the nonsense talk all of these guys do. Mean it's good for you if it worked out for you but all this show can be put to a minimum. :^)

you did what exactly? what job? you can't answer because you're blatantly a trust fund babby larping as a wonder of muh American dream when in reality mummy and daddy gave you everything

>le hard work mèmè
I know exactly what type of faggot you are. There’s a 100% chance that you think everyone who’s still poor is lazy and you probably think people who want public healthcare and free college tuition are “entitled”. Kill yourself.

>How is social mobility in your cunt?
Non-existent.

I’m from the US. Just because you “made it” doesn’t mean 99.99% it everyone else ever will. You got lucky.

used to be decent and we had a lot of the so called "new middle class" but the only mobility we get now is downwards

For lower class, terrible. They have so much support from Centrelink etc. That for them to rise out of it is almost undesirable for them and we have generational welfare leaches.

For middle class, it is possible to move into upper middle class, but because of the huge cost of houses it is very difficult to move into upper class without your family already being upper class or getting lucky in business or the like.

Better than Africa, worse than many other places.

I have a fucking EQ. Are you a social moron? I NETWORK I fucking made people LIKE ME
Jesus Christ

so you can't answer how you made your money then your larping dickhead, you haven't even graduated so I doubt any job you've has paid for me

say hello to mummy and daddy for me next time they buy you a car

Lazy
Lazy

Not being elitist, but seriously. Unless you've tasted the fucking filth of a garbage can in your mouth, then YOU are lucky

Try harder for the secret formula, Plankton

There is none

>99.99%
Stop wasting all your time in front of a TV or computer playing vidia or watching netflix.

That other anin is full or shit. Unless you were born into a secure middle class household, had everything handed to you and recieved a decent education, you're mostly fucked.
The social mobility we have is pretty much nepotism, lucky to be born in a stable and well enough off home. The working class is completely fucked on average in this country.
Whenever you come across an Australian online saying how easily, cheap, etc. living is here, their opinion can be discarded as they are a minority basically born into comfort and had their lives handed to them.
Fuck those cunts, they're got no fucking idea what it is like to have to work your way from the bottom here. It's better than the US but it's still fucked and caters towards nepotistic normalfag scum.

non-existent if you're a white male.

Kill youself you fucking piece of shit. We all know that most of you faggots from poorer countries posting in English here are living lives far better than the actual poor and that you have likely grown up in a wealthier and more stable household than the average native English speaker.

Don't act like you have any fucking idea what it would be like working up from nothing in either Clapistan or Brazil.

Can confirm this. Most lower and middle class families do not rise up from their social class.

The deck is stacked against you making it near impossible if you don't have a good support system. Luckily I did and went from living in the projects with no heat and no food 10 days of the month to a stable middle-class life.

top kek, nobody bought be anything ever
>le you can do it teheee

>We all know that most of you faggots from poorer countries posting in English here are living lives far better than the actual poor and that you have likely grown up in a wealthier and more stable household than the average native English speaker.

Living better?
Yes. I have access to fresh food and a wealth environment because muh small town in a rural region. Pollution here is non existent and my tap water is probably one of the most potable in the world.

But my purchase power is really smaller than yours. I receive R$1400 per month ($430 US) from my wage. I did get debt free graduation in one of the best private universities in my country because my parents where able to afford help me.

>I did get debt free graduation in one of the best private universities in my country because my parents where able to afford help me.

You just admitted to having absurdly wealthy parents. My parents could barely pay for me to eat let alone pay for my university. I have like 50k University debt.

Sounds like you're a fighter. Fuck these other fags.

>absurdly wealthy parents.
Not at all.
I had a job and studied at night. My company paid 25% of my graduation and my parents payed 50% because living alone in another city, i could only afford pay another 25%.
My parents are not wealth, they only leave Brazil twice in their lives (i just one, and by accident when i got so drunk that wakeup in Uruguay)

I think no matter the location, the deck is stacked against someone who's born poor

I don't see like that.
Some places actually have some kind of Caste system that REALLY put you down. In the rest of the world, you just need to sweat and bleed a lot.

>private
So you went to the cheat university because you were too stupid to get into a real one?
Clearly being born to parents that could afford private school makes you a “fighter”.

>stupid to get into a real one?
I did get approved to a federal (public) one, but they had classes during the day, which would not allow me to have a job and lose my time (experience is everything in the IT).

In brazil, there is two types of universities. The public ones and the privates. The public ones survive of government gibs, but also are the most progressive ones. They don't even use the word "semester" anymore because they have so much strikes that your graduation delayed at less one entire year.
Federal universities used to be the best in the entire country (some still are, don't take me wrong) but after the racial quotes and all the gender studies bullshit, it kinda get a bad fame.

This is one of the best federal universities in the country.

And if you want to have a laugh, check this link.
twitter.com/antesdepoisfede

Fuck off, faggot.

>hasn't graduated
>has a nice house and multiple new cars
I wish I won the lottery too.

>googled that article
>mfw it's real

Student benefits were slashed not too long ago. Some dumb cunt in the highschool union said "it's only a matter of spending habits to make ends meet". She gets 300k+ every year due to daddys money. Those people live in a different reality than most people.

It doesnt exist. You can become middle class and larp as high class.

If I were rich and had a kid that didn't appreciate where all the luxury they're enjoying is coming from I'd fucking cut them off.