Lads I live 20 km near Ansbach and I do voluntary work in a refugee camp

Lads I live 20 km near Ansbach and I do voluntary work in a refugee camp

My favorite hobby is listening to rock music and in my free time I go to music festivals, at least three or four every summer

>I do voluntary work in a refugee camp
Cool, me too.

Mega Cu.cks

Giga Cu.Cks

YEAH, I also do voluntary work. wanna meet up and discuss current events...
let's meet up pal and have a nice conversation

>doing work is for cucks

>germans

You know what to do

>work with fugees
arent you worried about getting sick?

>voluntary work
>refugee

Sex workers get paid for their services.

Germany isn't invited to the party anymore.

Germany reminds me of the tale of the scorpion and the frog. We let miserable cultures into our countries and are surprised when they start shit and blow themselves up.
Whatever you may delude yourself with: the scorpion will sting you.

Why are you involved in such voluntary work?

I never said my voluntary work involves refugees...

Let me guess, you also are gay friendly (ie you respect gays, you don't need to be one) romantic, and you are a gourmet so you :
Love music
Love beer
Love life
Love people wether they are gay or not

And you are still persuaded thet german gov welcomed 1.4million pl for humnitarian reasons....

pls kiddo I worked inna gulf of Oman
(ie Oman, saudi, Iran)
Islam =
No music, no beer, no repect for other's life choices, no freedom for women,
and thoses are here so your gov can make them build concrete towers and become a new lower zsocial class, so the seculars turks become some kind of middle class.

In ten years, you have 30 more shariah zone than France, without even the 80ies where intergration sorta worked....
But fear not your gov gonna ban : the knives and the guns, and label anyone buying one for protection against pedophiliac mohamad death cult as an evuuuuuuul right winger.

Bis bald unterdeutsch
Er ist ein Feigling, und Abdul hat ihm die Kehle aufgeschlitzt.

I'm pretty sure you could beat them in a war.

Go for it. Unleash your inner Napoleon.

So Sup Forums, what's the best way to crash a refugee camp with no survivors?

And that is why you should have been in Ansbach when your friends played and one of your friends couldn't hold it any more and literally blew up.

>I do voluntary work in a refugee camp
What?... No seriously what?
You people deserve everything that currently happens and will happen in the future i am so done you are all insane.

maybe if I had added the sarcasm brackets, it would have been more clearer.

yes, please, I browse pol on my phone, so to speak, and I may have bee triggered by your post

Ps: you helped me to take a dump after a we o heavy alcool and drug use at a rock festival...

I dunno if OP is one of those people but allow me to be doubles avocado.

I know quite a few people with rather realistic opinions on the rapefugees and willkommenspolitik who work in refugee centers and similiar positions.

For them, the mindset is more "know thy enemy" than anything else. They're also there, in their minds, to make sure the futschis don't feel too welcome.

Again I dunno about OP but I think it's an unfair assertion to say that if you work with refugees you're a lefty cuck by default.

Hey Racists!

World's more beautiful without you!

14% muslim, you're no better than germany