Tfw being european is so good that people from certain countries will go as far as brag that they have 1/8th or less...

>tfw being european is so good that people from certain countries will go as far as brag that they have 1/8th or less european ancestry
feels nice

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snow nigger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying that being a brute cunt sharing a tiny continent with other brute cunts who only want to cut off your throat to take your resources and your land is something to feel pride of.

I don't want to cut your throat and take your resources, friend

europe ends at the pyrenees

This
Why do Europeans eat horse eyes and legs, lol?

>europeans unironically believe that half of Russia belongs to them

You are European

Keep dreaming of that Reich of yours, Hans.

This

>

One of your most famous leaders was literally German, lel

Learn geography, asshole.
Europe vs European Union. Two different things.

>we wuz russian emperors and shiet
She literally never spoke a word of German, converted to orthodoxy and was more Russian than Russians themselves.

my ancestors were Franks, Belgae and Romans

Europe has nothing to do with geography, you idiot. It is a sociocultural concept. It is not a continent, no matter how deluded you are.

>She literally never spoke a word of German
lmao, she grew up in Prussia

She spoke the superior FRENCH

are we european yet?

This.

>this pic
Are europeans literally retarded or are you just too committed to this meme at this point to stop? Serious question.

Speaking french.

whites = caucasians
europeans = whites
caucasians = european

i think it's american logic

>russian intellectuals

Prussians are a Baltic peoples, just because they owned you doesn't make them German. That's like saying Bill Clinton was a jew because the jews control America.

This. I wuz caliphas and Shiet.

Europe is geogrpahic you idiot, caucauses, urals, bosphorus, and gibraltar is geo Europe.

Based Ivan, i can be your mongrel slave and praise Putin for life, while we read some Karamazov Brothers and cuddle in the Кpacнaя плoщaдь after the church mass.

>muh continent
Pretty retarded to be proud of that desu

As the Americanization tend to slowly erase ethnical difference and make White people feel closer due to them being surrounded by shitskins, I think an European view is more relevant today.
But it shouldn't include East-Slavs.

>american with a geography lesson
kek

>writes in European
>speaks in European
>most of the population is in Europe
>historically European
Yep, Russians are European.
>inb4 no we are not
Yes, you are..unless you are a churka. Are you a churka?

i'm central asian personally

>tfw being russian is so good that people from Europe deluded themselves into thinking that they belong to the same civilization as us
feels nice

Chinese?
Indian?

Do Russian schools genuinely not teach geography, or do you have some special Rusflake definition of Europe?

So, the answer to my question is 'literally retarded'?

Dream on. Also, it would be pretty retarded not to count East Slavs as Europeans.

Slavs are not white or European. I agree with Russkieanon

>I can walk from Gibraltar to Moscow uninhibited
>I can not walk to morocco
>I can not walk past urals
>I can not walk past caucases
>I can not walk past Bosphorus
Euro Russia is European.

>slavic language based on church slavonik
>cyrllic script
>demographic map of Russia
>history book
You are European.The more you deny it the funnier it gets.

It's not my dream it's just the current paradigm. Sadly there is an homogeneization of Whites and it seems like uprooted people could just live in any other White country without bothering. It's sad but it's like this. And I don't think these people (East Slavs) have anything to do with us, they'd just drag us down, basically snow niggers.

Purest bulgar

You are E*ropean. You will never be like the KARA BOGA warriors of Iberia preventing the E*ropean intoxication of our lands.

You already answered my question, no need to repeat yourself. Kangz got nothing on european wewuzing, I have to say.

Huh?
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snow nigger
only europeons should be called this way

>Bulgarians pure
>ever
Even before the split of Greater Bulgaria there were different tribes on it's territory.After the split and during the formation of (Danube) Bulgaria new tribes were added.Stop shitposting.

>we wuz russians and georgians and shiet
This will never not be funny.

wtf i'm Thracian now

Thracian customs are the smallest part of our culture.Just be Bulgarian.

Russians are Europeans and there is no non continual population.

Are americans europeans? What about chinese?

>Are americans europeans?
Sadly, they are.
>What about Chinese?
No.

even south americans?

>even south americans?
>Spain
>Portugal
Remember the coinquistadors+some native blood?

>No.
Why?

1 drop rule

>implying anyone would ever brag about being part p*lish
delusional

Russia is Indo-European
Case closed

>t. some country that likes to brag about how good it is to be european while being corrupt shithole on donations and just happen to be on the Eu territory so they had no other choice than just accept it for security measures

>>I can not walk past urals
?????

>>I can not walk past caucases

You can't, there's no rivers connecting the tiny strip of passable land.

Caucases is seperated from europeband middle east

A: How are rivers relevant
B: There are rivers, clearly visible on the map.

You need rivers to survive and travel population.

Racism, islamophobia, xenophobia and europocentrism are truly the cancer of 21st century

Racism as in hatred of other races is a cancer, Nationalism is not hatred of other races.

>Speaking euro language in euro websitw
>conplain eurocentrisn

>Moving the goalpost this hard

user made a point about walking. He said he could walk from gibraltar to moscow but not past the caucasus and the Urals.

But the Pyrenees are both higher and longer then the caucasus, and a lot higher then the Urals.

>hatred of other races
Hatred is still a hatred, only instead race you hate people with another ethnicity or culture

>it's a russian pretends he belongs to no continent episode
almost as pathetic as brits claiming to be non-european

France is connected enough to Spain.

>euro website
American posters are the best

>it's europeans pretending to be russians and shiet episode
Always funny.

Reminds me of many Americans claiming "muh 1/x german heritage" but couldn't utter a single word of German when I was there for my exchange semester.

Special kind of retards. :^)

i think russians and eastern europeans in general are subhuman drunks but they are still european. i think chinese people can admit that japan is asian despite not liking each other or feeling a sense of relation.

Russia is connected enough to Russia through the Urals.

There are Gaps of 20 miles in the Caucasus.

Even a fat Amerilard like you can fit through a 20 mile gap.

Russians are not european and neither are we.

When will retard burgers learn?

There are no rivers connecting perm to Asia, its a death trap walking, and asia proper is 100% seperated from siberia via deserts.