the white guy is the minority

btw, I can see the news
>horrible food poisoning in Dover
>the muslim guys' motives are unknown

They're Sikh.

George Abraham Jefferson Roosevelt, inventor of peanuts

Native swedes

>found the shitkin

Implying they didn't blow up a plane in Canada before...

Sami people

You're basically Finns

Are whites the minority in SA?

This, kek

Everybody's going to be sikh if they drink water provided by Indians.

They're Sikh and hate muslims more than most Trump supporters do.

I wouldn't even be surprised to find a sikh or two lurking Sup Forums.

Sikhs and Hindus don't get along either but they usually try to steer clear of each other. Both groups are conservative hardworking people who rarely break laws or violently attack other people.

Sikhs, Hindus and Pakistani muslims are ethnically basically the same group yet only one them causes problems where ever they go when the other two just want to live their lives in peace. Guess which religious group that might be?

Dunno... sikhs?

It's those darn hindus with their thousand armed gods always thinking they're better than everyone

Nice try Ahmed.

My best friend is from some kind of weird gypsie minority from Sardinia. A very lot of men of his 'brotherhood' went into the french legion. He has 16 years of muay boran practice with him and beat the shit out of niggers and muslims on a weekly basis. Pretty based and entertaining.

There are not brotier minorities, just brotier people based enough not to play the race card.

I'll take a based black or arab or whatever over a cuck of my own ethnicity any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=piwaBO6U43U

dob gegg :DDDDD

That is nitro-glycerin!

>I'll take a based black or arab or whatever over a cuck of my own ethnicity any day.
France. baka senpai

the only minority I respect are those who stay in their own fucking country.

not sure if bait or...

Slavs
Black Christians
Meds (not French meds, Spaniards, Italians, Portuguese...as long as they're not dumb leftards, I have nothing against them)

nice

I agree, all the faggots should move back to sweden!

Moravians. They're cool if a bit backwards.

Portuguese are rarely leftards tb.h. The main problem with them is that sometimes they go full "muh heritage".

Also Reunionese are pretty based.

>indos
qt girls and general nice people
>Indians
work their asses of in IT, don't mind dealing with the smell as long as they pay taxes
>Chinese
muh food
>Iranians
good scientists (I know a dozen or so Iranians at my uni) and as of this week also known as kebab removers

Yea, Antillais, Réunionnais, Polynésien...top tier lads

Asians and Indians. Some Mexicans and blacks.

/thread
omar is a hero
F

Nice try, but Sikhs are monotheistic, though not to the Abrahamic God.

Muslims.

They are slowly teaching Europeans and Amerifaggots what it means to be men.

Maybe in 20, 30 years you absolute pussies will be based again.

>France. baka senpai

Is it ? Bleeding heart faggot is welcoming thousands more "refugees" to settle in your country are much more dangerous to your community that based legal immigrants or minorities.

Fucking hell that was an absolute, defcon 1, evisceration of the left's 'systemic racism' angle from Larry Elder.