I want pizza now

gas the kikes

this

praise kek

9/11 was a good thing

stop thinking otherwise, it's embarrassing

wouldn't

:)

I short all indices and go to jail for insider info.

go about creating a small "for show" explosive to scare everyone the day before? or even hours before so the building is evacuated?

Why would I prevent such an epic happening?

Fuck that.

I'd invest in Google and Apple.

Preventing? Fuck that, I am going to short a shitload of stocks 200 times leveraged and gonna make out like a rock start afterwards.

buy and insure the building, then let it happen

Prevent 9/11?

I'd get them to destroy all the skyscrapers!

I'd make a law and order episode.

>set up expensive cameras all over the area
>get awesome footage of 911 crash
>sell to newspapers

>Inform Hilary of the plan
>Document my informing her
>9/11 happens anyway
>Save evidence until November 2016

You know the rest

I wanna fuck the pizza.

idk I don't live there. get some dreamcast while they are the cheapest with some fantasy star online and power stone.

cool flag but stupid as fuck post

hillary lost when orlando happened

Chinks, not even once

> There's a terrorist attack that's going to happen
> I know because I'm from the future

I would open a bunch of trades to profit off the event since there's no chance of convincing anyone of the attack without them writing me off as a nutcase.

Considering the disregard for all intel suggesting an imminent terror attack (admittedly lacking the absolute specifics) went all the way up to the head of the FBI, intelligence services, and White House, I really don't think you'd be able to without literally getting on one of the planes prepared to take them out.

find the dancing Israelis and survey them from before the attack

There's realistically no chance that that would happen. It's not even insider trading.

I wouldn't be able to prevent 9/11, but I could do something to evacuate the building before the accident. Probably set off the fire alarm half an hour before it happens.

September 1 2001 is already too late. To make a difference, you'd need to go back to 1939 Germany.

Well you start by stopping the.5th gen nukes they imstalled, then you pick out the camel jockeys one by one duh.

You missed the point of the question. You might as well bye lottery tickets or become your father because you're clearly underage.

Airline pilot checking in.

Prior to 9/11/2001, there was never any formal hijacking training / policy in place at any US carrier. (I can't speak for foreign airlines).

The general accept practice at that time was to "just do whatever he says" so no one gets hurt.

After 9/11 formal training / policy was instituted and the bottom line became "never never never let them in the cockpit no matter what."

Maybe use those 10 days to push that policy hard at United and American.

Who the fuck cares, i have insider knowledge about world events, time to make bank with stocks.

Since I'm a minority anything that I would say would lead them to believe I had something to do with it. I would just let it happen since I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life getting water boarded.

stand on top of the towers with a katana and cut the plane in half as it approaches

Get the two crashes on camera and sell the footage.
I'd make a fortune in royalties.

RARE

Heroic.

The intelligence agencies already knew to some extent and they wouldn't care what you had to say anyway. Besides, they would be wondering who you were, and if you traveled back in time you probably wouldn't have any ID or anything like that. Doing a public announcement wouldn't exactly work either. People would just think you're a crazy person and probably wouldn't even allow you to go on TV. What I would do if I arrived in the US before 911 would be to try to get the message on TV. You could contact someone making a TV show for example, then get the message into the show, and tell them all information you have from the future about the attacks. If people saw the event occur on TV, even if it were fictional, they would never let it happen in real life.

Try to get on a major TV or Radio Show . Probably Howard Stern and lay out all of the details about the attack.

Must suck hearing them kill every single passenger for not letting them in
What is the next step?
Land the plane and let SWAT teams clear the plane?
I'd imagine breaking down the doors to a cockpit is near impossible now with tools you can inconspicuously take on a plane

- Hold an "occupy" movement inside the towers.
- Theme it like telephone booth challenge where you have to squeeze as many people in as possible. (to show the power in numbers over power ofc)
Its all a single no clearance pleb can do

>
>>set up expensive cameras all over the area
>>get awesome footage of 911 crash
>>sell to newspapers

This

>15 years ago
>study like mad and make dosh
>emigrate to Iceland before the summer of 2015

>Prevent

Kek, more like place some bets on the Dow Jones.

>Order flight to New Jersey
>Sept 11th, 8:00am
>Go to the shore of Hudson River with a beach-chair
>stop bypassers to take a look at WTC, such a nice view ;^)

Short some nice stocks.

No one will believe you enough to prevent the attacks.

All you could do is maybe phone the FBI/Police/CIA or whoever and tell them that four planes were hijacked by terrorists.

They'd shoot the planes down but would prevent more deaths with the towers collapsing if they actually took your advice to heart.

Chances are higher that they'd ignore you as a prank call and when shit goes down they'd probably find where you live anyway.

call in bombs threats saying don't let muslims on planes

>not just making bank with Facebook and Twitter stocks.

That's all you really need.

>Make Hillary go there on 9/11 for any kind of appointment.
>She dies

That's why the accepted and informal practice prior to 9/11 was just to let them in and take them where they wanted to go, so you didn't have them shooting or slitting pax's throats while you landed as soon as possible.

After 9/11 it's now assumed if you let them in, they'll kill you, and every passenger aboard, and many more people on the ground when they crash into something. So under no circumstance do you ever let them in.

Prior to 9/11 the cockpit doors were kind of flimsy but still would have taken a while to get through (the hijackers didn't have guns or crowbars etc). You would have plenty of time to declare an emergency and land at a nearby airport. The pilots then bail through the cockpit Windows using the escape rope or inertial reel. And then yeah you've done your job and swat handles the mess in back while you watch.

Post 9/11 the cockpit doors were all refitted with serious stuff that you would have zero chance getting through even with a handgun and a crowbar (take a look at that german wings Airbus crash where the FO locked the captain out and flew it into the Alps)

There is no door now. Pilots get in from the outside

And have their own toilet inside the cockpit

I'm not sure if you could prevent it. But you could prevent the aftermath (war in Iraq) by predicting the event in every major forum and exposing the people behind it and their future plans.

Top kek

Why should i ?
You anglos deserve it

Underrated

I do absolutely nothing because having knowledge about that attack before it happened would make me an instant terrorist suspect and I'd be sent to Guantanamo Bay.

>So Bernie is elected over Trump in 2016 instead of Hillary.
I'm okay with this.

somebody redbull me on 9/11 conspiracies

Why do people think it was an inside job
Is it really that hard to believe that saudi-funded terrorists would attack the US

So ecientelly become the John Titor of our world line?

As a jewish child who just completed my Bar Mitzvah well I would call my temple and say they have 60 minutes to get Israel on the line and tell me everything they know or there is gonna be a shonda.

i'm half nip shut the fuck up.
>my other half's filipino.

I'd notify the FBI that a group of men that have already entered the U.S. are planning a massive terrorist attack. I'd give them the details of several members of the group, learned from their organization meeting in Malaysia, so that the FBI could monitor the men and intervene at the appropriate moment.

Oh whoops, the CIA already did that and it didn't work!

Sure, you could prevent the making of Steins;Gate by writing it yourself and making tons of money.

>inb4 All you zombies

>Says she won't bother because Larry Silverstein told her he had a "premonition"
>Pure coinicidence

Call in a bomb threat?

I agree with the guys saying you'd have a tough time preventing it totally.

Things you could do to delay it / minimize casualties:

Call in bomb therats the morning of 9/11 at the airports the guys boarded in (Logan and I've forgotten the others)

Call in bomb threats the morning of for WTC 1 and 2.

Have someone pull the fire alarms that morning in WTC 1 and 2.

Have someone at United and American post a bulletin to the pilots that there is evidence that hijackers now are planning on using the aircraft themselves as weapons. This alone would have prevented those UAL and AA flight crews from letting the guys into the cockpits.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

I was literally thinking just that.

Phone in several fake hijacking and bomb threads, even blow something up or start a fire.

Later give the FBI the names of the flights and hijackers and see if they can intervene.

>prevent mossad excelent operation
on my goyem

Fly to Islamabad and assassinate Osama? Idk

No way would I want to prevent that mother of all bull's eyes.

It's not odd that a terrorist group would attack the US, it's odd that they succeeded.
It's also odd how most of the proofs of the other terrorist attacks vanished before the media could go to the locations.
Also, there are a lot of leads that imply it was an inside job and this is one of them:
youtube.com/watch?v=jOXOPeIsQTY

>preventing
>implying

Short every single fucking stock in existence.

>Probably set off the fire alarm half an hour before it happens.
Wouldn't work. Buildings -- there were two-- wouldn't be completely evacuated and the fire department would quickly re-open them later.

Best I can think of is to come in early around 7:30 with a sewage truck and just spray the shit all over all the entrances, sidewalks, walls. People just wouldn't go in for over an hour, then the first plane would hit. You'd save the most lives this way.

If you just wanted to make millions, all you'd have to do is short airline stocks.

Millions were made from shorting UAL and AAG

Go to the Boston Airport and start calling in bomb threats to the airlines using the names of the hijackers.

artist inters show up to tape mystery stuff behind cardboard cut outs around steel beams
>jet fuel can't melt steel beams and there was liquid steel recorded coming out of the building
>temperature in both buildings was going down before they randomly shot up before the towers fell
>building 7
>thousands of people hearing multiple concussive blasts before the towers fell
>lucky larry

I make a prediction thread on Sup Forums about the attack, then it will never come true.

Call the police on Mossad living next door to the Hijackers of course.

Preventing ?
the french secret services already warned the americans days before it happened, nothing was done.
Do you think any of you ITT could do better ?
Let's be serious one minute. Noone here could prevent it.

just go set up some good cameras on a nearby roof and enjoy the show.

Tell Bush there's no oil in the middle east

Do pilots carry any weapons inside the cockpit to defend against would be attackers?

youtube.com/watch?v=JbGL6bed5yM

I have superpowers so I can do this

good goy. but murican meat already make work and kill israel enemyes

Genius

autism or copypasta?

wait can i get a second chance? i wanna watch it happen and then go back to stop it

why would you do such a thing?

Funny you ask that, a large number of US pilots are armed with an HK .40 cal

Google "FFDO program".

We are only allowed to carry on domestic flights since Europoors would be triggered by two fat American pilots carrying their gun to the layover hotel in Paris!

this is why I never share pizza

Larry, really? You know he owes something like 6 billion more in rent for the space than he got in insurance AND he's responsible for the cost of rebuilding AND he's collected no money from all the tenants he hasn't had for a decade and a half. Nevermind that the group he was frontman for spent around 2b getting the lease in the first place.

Everytime some truther asshole tries this on, this just can't help mention him. It's auto-discrediting. I'm not even going to read anything else from assholes who couldn't do basic math.

Thumbnail reminds me of Goatse

and they'll still run the planes in by remote control

That I don't buy.

As long as the cockpit crew is alive / conscious that would be totally impossible.

> implying he plans to pay those debts and not jew his way out of it.

>Both towers suddenly collapse into their footprint like a perfect demolition rather than collapsing towards one side into the street and falling down in chunks

That shit fucked me up, plus lucky Larry and
>jet fuel cant melt steel beams.

AHHHHH THIS FUCKING WEBM ITS SO FUCKING POINTLESS STOP POSTING IT

Your pictures are of thermic lance cuts, made after the collapse to clean up the wreckage. Thermite doesn't produce neat cuts with minimal slag like that.

Stingers.