My gf had a nigger bf before me. He took her virginity...

My gf had a nigger bf before me. He took her virginity. I redpilled her about niggers and she would never date one again, does that still make me cucked?

Yep

Yes. Your gf is a whore.

Yes

Yes

Wow I wonder what type of mental gymnastics it must take you to have sex with a woman like that, That's fucking gross kek.

Yes

Just leave her now is the chance to save your dignity my friend.

Can you please use another proxy, dont defile my flag.

>I redpilled her about niggers and she would never date one again
Det haije gedacht

>Anonymous

The fact that you were able to redpill her means that she already had the seeds of racism deep down. Yet she still fucked a nigger.

How does this make you feel about her?

oh, yes, OP, you're getting nigger sloppy seconds.
>she'll go right back to them when you're through
go prep the bull, faggot

Thing is if she gets mad at you for something you can always win the argument with 'at least I didn't fuck a nigger'.

>My gf

Stopped reading. You already fucked up, cuck.

You're european, so you're pretty much DOA, the better question you should ask is to wha degree are you cucked?

SLIDE THREAD FUCK OFF

not going to give you advice faggot
you should know what to do

>once you go black you become a single mom

by taking her you are a cuck never forget that op you deserve what you get

No hymen no diamond senpai

I would never have sex with a woman who had sex with a nigger, but that's just me anonbro.

You're a fucking idiot, women are fickle minded morons. She's absolutely not 'red pilled' and once you break up she won't give 2 shits about anything you've said and will happily start searching for bbc again.

I turned a bluepilled girl into a redpilled one, don't see how that is a bad thing.

>>Thing is if she gets mad at you for something you can always win the argument with 'at least I didn't fuck a nigger'.
/thread
fucking 'straya cunts

No, OP, you think you "red-pilled" her you dumbass.

Its a good thing but it's still a stain that can never be removed and you're still a cuck

Too late. Leave her, that's disgusting.

DAMAGED

Netherlands-bros I had no idea what ginormous faggots you guys are. Is OP representative of all of you?
>I know he is
>prep the bull

He probably jizzed inside of her a hundred times and now she will forever carry the subhuman nigger DNA in her womb. Leave before you have subhuman children.

Just the mere fact she decided to be with a black guy in the first place

She's lying to you because she hasn't found a replacement yet. I bet it's going to be another blackie.

no unless she's still fucking him while you're together
fucking cuck meme needs to die

Build yourself an elevated cuckshed so you don't drown the next time your country floods, and then get in it, toothpaste.

>g.. guys am I cucked?
>I DIDN'T COME HERE TO BE CALLED A KEK

If she left you and her next bf was a liberal, she would go back to thinking like she used to. Women cannot be redpilled.

Quality post. Kill yourself

dont be surprised when you find out she's cheating on you

coalburners are always deranged girls with daddy issues who went out with the nigger for the bbc meme.

i were on a "date" with a slut i fucked one month before it and mid-date she tells me that fucking a nig is her fetish, dropped her on the spot, nothing a woman can say can fix the fact she's a coalburner whore

Yes. Just think about it for a moment...

Leave her quickly and find someone else.

have some respect for your cock lad

And then she'll know that it's a sensitive topic for him and she can rub it in his face by talking about how small his tiny white pecker is in comparison and eventually email him pics of her getting railed by nignogs as a final "fuck you" before breaking up. Stupid idea m8. Never let a woman know what buttons to push because she will push them

This thread is fucking depressing on so many levels lol

The only true redpill is to let her know that she is not untouchable to the white race.

>the next time your country floods
There have been way, way more floods and especially more drowning victims in the US these past 50 years

Fuck off kike

>dating unpure garbage 3dpd
fuck off leddit

Id rather date a chick who has fucked 1,000 white guys then date a chick who fucked a nigger

>she would never date on again
Ahahahahahahaha
Wait till you go on her nerves you gave her the best explanation why she will just have to fuck a nigga to hurt you

Pathetic cuck.
Even if you call her a whore and leave her it won't clean you off.

KEK
U
C
K

This. Women kill you from within.

Nailed it.

You're not cucked, but start thinking about getting a new, non-STD infected, gf

Enjoy aids

you can't redpill a whore who let nigger animals into her pussy. something is seriously wrong with her.

her views are only temporary, and once she desires niggers again your ass is going to get cheated on.

niggerlovers are sluts, don't marry her you gonna cry like a bitch

Already loved her before she got the nigger, so why change my feelings?

Are you really happy with the leftovers of a nigger?
Get rid of the mudshark, have some self respect.

Mate...

The only duty you have is branding her as a coalburner in form of a scar or tattoo for the next poor white guys dating her

Well I'm in your situation Netherlands except I cucked a manlet nigger.

I started chatting up a girl I met at university. Had to do a project together for class so I invited her over to my place. Did our project and then invited her to stay for a party later. She had a good time and ended up having sex with me.

Found out afterward she was dating a manlet nigger. I got STD tested immediately (lol) and then continued having sex with her.

It got to a point where I had full control of her relationship. She'd come over for sex then she'd go on a date with her boyfriend afterward. I'd purposely cum on her face before her date knowing she'd be making out with her bf later.

This was maybe 6 months ago when cuckposting was everywhere on Sup Forums. I was more interested in cucking a nigger than I was in actually having sex with the girl. I told her i wanted to date her so she should break up with her boyfriend. I was planning on breaking things off maybe a month afterward but ended up staying with her.

Why give a shit? I get mad enough to break up with someone when they accuse me of not caring. Its not a wife, gfs are easy to be rid of.

>not marrying a virgin

cucklord.

I personally think that you are a cuck.

yes

En u bent een...? Marokkaan? Turk? Bosniƫr?

She's gone ghetto

She go black

She will never come back

In near future , you found that your gf still fucking black

>she would never date one again
Fucking kek, you have to look at it as if shes saying she would never fuck her dog again

it's not bait, dutch are the niggerest niggerlovers of Europe

thats a french girl, i use to have her instagram..what is it? sauce?

Now this is bait.

Retroactively kuked

Yep, get rid of the coal burner. ps. you probably has aids and several other diseases now.

>fucked a nigger

How much does your gf actually weigh?

godnondedju op wa bende gij toch een lompe kut

Yes OP. Leave her. Never touch crows. They are degenerates. You want to be on the right side of the upcoming civil war

Fpbp

But the nigger is the one who got cucked

The heart is stupid. The brain is smart.

>so why change my feelings?

because she's a coal burner you fucking troll.

> "But ended up staying with her"
yeah you're a cuck for fucking a coalburner

The kike is right

G-d bless you greatest ally

thinking about it, no.
she might be stained but it'll probably be easier to raise redpilled children if both parents are redpilled. 3/5 cuck stars, its up to you if you're gonna live with it.

>dating a coalburner

Skip the coal burner, make her feel the guilt and crush her self esteem... If you want to take it to another level, shame her before her friends or family. (dad is probably outward a liberal but inside misses his SS Opa)

>see her facebook page
>see niggers left and right

>dropped within days

do the right thing guys,leave them in the dust

I'd rather have a slampiece than not have one

Never in my life talked to a gf about ex's or past sexual relationships. Tried it once with my last gf and it was a huge mistake. She said I was the biggest she's ever had when we banged one day, then a few weeks later she was all "brutal honest? I was with someone very large once". Changed everything.

This would've been good if it wasn't for the last sentence, You fucked up

Was he actually a ghetto nigger or are you just hopped up on Sup Forums memes and actually hate all black people?

cmn guys dont be like that atleast his sperm is white

Leave her or your kids will have part of nigger DNA

You know the rules faggot, she's blacked for life.

GREATEST ALLY

quads of truth.

I refuse to believe that an individual can be this cucked

Itt people who seriously, unironically would rather bang a girl who's fucked 10 white dicks than 1 black dick

OP have some self respect like this guy.

Not gonna marry.

Theres literally nothing wrong with using a girl for sex while searching for the girl you want to marry

Why do all you faggots reply to cuck threads?