ITT

Dumb people who think they're smart

(you)

Everybody on Sup Forums.

except Me, ofc

COMEDY NERD

Literally every comedian. And don't comeback with some bullshit nobody that "actually has several degrees in biochemistry from the university of who gives a shit." If they were actually smart they wouldn't be earning a living as a comedian.

Like Will Smith's son?

Norm Macdonald, Louis CK Patrice O'neal and Richard Pryor are kinda smart

they all have street smarts

i.e. being so stupid that you don't even realize you're stupid and try to brag about your lacking intellect instead.

I don't know how you didn't start this thread off with Joe Rogan.

it was a toss up really

deep down Joe knows he isn't smart

also punchable faces thread

correction

someone please explain the differences between being educated, smart, and wise please

there's no difference

>educated

You can memorize data.

>smart

You can process data.

>wise

You have processed a lot of data and are able to think long-term.

It only looks that way because you're none of those things.

EMO PHILLIPS

educated: learned a large body of knowledge on a given subject/subjects, either lots about something broad, or a lot about something specific

smart: ability to learn. smarter people are able to learn things at a faster rate.

wise: behaviors and attitudes adapted to providing positive outcomes based on prior experiences

Me, but because I acknowledge this I instantly become the smartest guy in the room or something.

Sam Harris

>LOCK THE GATES
>WHO WERE YOUR GUYS?
>YOU EVER MEET LORNE?
>DUDE I USED TO DO COCAINE LMAO
>WE OKAY?

>Not using huggies wipes

Come on it's like you hate your asshole.

What, would they be working some 9 to 5 shit instead?

Are you fucking retarded?

>*shitty bar rock guitar*

>that forced posture to hide his bitch tits

Marc Maron gets it a lot.
>I get it, I get it.
>were you jealous of him?

>it's a "Marc is standoffish to a more successful contemporary" episode

>educated
>memorize data
found the burger
why is your education system so shit?

Jew guitar

German, actually.

this is pretty accurate... although these are very common occurrences on his podcast, its the answers that matter, if he is asking these questions and not getting good answers, then he isn't booking good interviews.... We okay?

>jewtar

people can be smart in different ways

This

I remember watching Marc on HBO in the late 90s and he says the internet was just a fad like cb radio. I wonder if anyone's called him out on that

You already posted the best example so now the rest of the thread is useless.

>Louis CK
>smart

You know all of his anecdotes where a random person starts talking to him and it's usually something super dumb that he then deconstructs in an angry rant? He admitted those are all made up. The things they say are all thoughts that he had at some point. He actually thinks he's being profound.

His views on racial relations and politics are also incredibly simplistic. He's also pretty arrogant, which makes it hard for me to give him a free pass.

Don't know much about Norm, but from what I can tell, his whole act seems to be acting like a bumbling idiot. He rarely seems to make a point at all.

>not using the shells

Literally every comedian
Nicholas Refn
Michael Haneke
Charlie Kauffman
Adam Johnston from YMS
Alejandro Jodorowsky
Martin Scorsese
Oprah
Lauren Southern

Harmony Korine
Every tripfag

This is pretty good tbqh

>Don't know much about Norm, but from what I can tell, his whole act seems to be acting like a bumbling idiot. He rarely seems to make a point at all.

Norm is a smart guy but is self-educated. Some of that Never-went-to-college inferiority complex comes out at times with him.

That's a nice picture of him

>if people were smart they wouldn't want to be millionaires

nah hes actually smart

I agree with you. I also use wipes. but they aren't flushable and I hate having them linger in the trash

kneel, brainlets!

t. ben

GR΄FT!!!!1!!

Patrice is kinda dead too.

Richard too.

surprised it took this long

Norm actually seems quite intelligent. At the very least he's a big literature guy and is very well read.