Sopranos discussion

Wtf was his problem

he was a gay

worst sopranos character by far, ruined it for me

he was a fuckin finook

it was a joke you arch-nemesis

He didn't move to the Midwest or Canada. He actually thought he could get back in and Phil wouldn't whack him.

SAL PLEASE, IT'S A FUCKING JOKE

You've got a point. His gayness was a bit overdone. All the leather cap etc are very cloney and an outdated stereotype and probably insulting to your average arse bandit. Just because he's discovered a taste for penis doesn't mean he would all of a sudden go out and buy all that fetish gear.

*fanook

it was just a joke

it was the medication he was on, for his blood pressure

finocchio*

GABAGOOL?

Fiocchio is pure italian
Fanook is english version

Vito Spatafore, my arch-nemesis

>the language spoken in NJ is "English"
Thanks user, I needed a laugh

Were Phil and Richie secretly gay?

>Both spent over a decade in prison
>Richie needed to shut off the lights when getting blown by a stripper
>Phil literally comes out of the closet and jams a pool stick up Vito's ass
>Tony said that men in prison get a free pass to fuck other men

what do you know abouts gays? probably haven't even blown a dude lmao

It's probably like any other subculture. Like when people start listening to metal they just HAVE to grow long greasy hair and wear black smelly T-Shirts. It isn't a decision. It just happens.

As somebody who played sports in a country town and at a semi-professional level, it's actually very accurate. When people grow up in circumstances that come with an implicit threat to their safety if they were to come out (such as being a mafioso), the 'release' of being able to completely cut loose and indulge in all of the stereotypical stuff you had heard about is pretty huge. I'm not gay myself, but I was responsible for a lot of my teammates and when they'd come out of the closet, I'd have to metaphorically hand hold them through the process. It's really nice to see them come out of their shell, but it is often in the most stereotypical ways. Some go through the phases of acting really camp, others derail trying to make up for lost time sexually, etc.

I don't think anybody who has gone through being gay in a place that vehemently hates it would find it offensive.

I've had three BBCs in my mouth at once and two in my ass, shitbird

I live on a high protein diet, if you know what I mean

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

It was a joke Finn.

Whatever homo, I ain't got time to read your blog.

Rude.

based sopranos thread

Literally me the character and character arc except I'm alive

wtf nigger i've never meet a faggot which didn't dress as a tranny or wore leather from time to time.

interesting read, thanks for sharing

>trying to fuck the boyfriend of the boss' daughter
kinda implausible desu

it might've been better if he had just threatened him into silence or something

If you don't understand his importance to the narrative stick to the wire.