Munich investigators: no Breivik research happened

"Investigators are now discounting previous statements that the shooter had researched the massacre in Norway by Anders Breivik, which took place on the same day in 2011."

>upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/07/24/Munich-killer-planned-attack-for-one-year-German-investigators-say/2481469378485/

What a fucking surprise. This shit is ridiculous. Fuck Germany, fuck mufti merkle and her new think.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH

REALLY?!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT

>germany
lol

You mean the Iranian wasn't an white supremacist?! Wow that really made me think.

>feel good lefty-politick statements were found to be bullshit by actual investigation
Unprecedented.

also
>He likely obtained his weapon, a 9mm pistol, illegally via the dark web
>German politicians urged tighter gun legislation Sunday even though they are among the most restrictive in the world.

at the rate we're going, there is bound to be another attack between this evening and tomorrow afternoon

double dubs wills it

Oh god dammit kek... Why pick on Germany? What have they ev..... Oh yeah.. well still it's been like 70 years. Come on.

Checked

sad but true, I hope not Volksdeutscher Selbstschutz.

Hope the deathtoll is in the hundreds and all of them are liberals.

>nig was nogging

what else is new?
Sup Forums was right again ? not news.

goddamn its good to be king

(and white)

It's Germany remember.
They will do everything to blame this on the far-right instead of the migrants.

This desu

Was going to post this

I sure do hope so
>pls be BW

(they changed the title since)

Funny that you say that. I talked to a guy from Kenya yesterday,some of our old refugees who are here since forever..

He also said it makes no sense all of the refugees who came before this syrian invasion from all kinds of countrys always thought good about germany..they don't care if we sell weapons they know a weapon don't shot by itself.
He said he and all the other not new refugees can't understand why germany and it makes no sense to them

They'll probably try to blame it on Hitler now.

Here we go again. ..