Is the age of shock gore movies over? I haven't seen a Saw or Hostel for years

Is the age of shock gore movies over? I haven't seen a Saw or Hostel for years.

Dude you're in luck.
New Saw this fall, I'm not even kidding.

its over

Seems like it. It's more about haunted house movies with five gajillion jump scares now.

One day the normies are gonna find Synechdoche New York and the age of existential horror will come about, and then naturally the age of existential hope will come about, and eventually it will lead to everyone waking up and realizing they are the universe and humanity will achieve enlightenment.

These sort of things come and go in a cycle

>normies
>Synechdoche
Nope.

wow what a waste of time read this post

im sincerely asking you to kill yourself

no joke

are you shitting me?

all me

Your mom is an existential horror

I want to hold that person down and take a hot steamy shit right in those holes

How can anyone claim that person is sound of mind

Are you honestly claiming to know everything about this person from a picture? Back to

shut the fuck up you reddit cuck

Let it ferment for a week, then share it around.

imagine being this retarded

jesus kek

Urgh. I fucking hate jump scapes, mostly because they get me almost every time because I'm anxious as fuck.

It's a cheap trick and a poor substitute for actually creating atmosphere.

Yet another intelligent post from the alt-light. Come back after you've evolved a few more brain cells.

>I haven't seen a Saw or Hostel for years.

Have you seen Holster yet?

reddit: the post

>job interview.exe

With the right angles he can suck three cocks at once. He's effectively tripled his earnings with one procedure.

Who's retarded now?

Franchise horror has been really crap for a while now. Barely existing. There's a massive influx of but I can't stand them personally. They're really tedious. Super formulaic (but in a boring way) without much room to experiment. Plus I can't take them particualrly seriously, I always picture a Beetlejuice kind of scenario going on behind the scenes.

You could have a really modern Tetsuo movie with this sort of shit.

back to plebbit retard

He'd need two cocks of the exact girth necessary to create a semi-airtight seal in the gauges to be able to suck any cocks at all.

Keep going. I get paid by the (You).

I think its been a very long time since anyone claimed anyone else was of sound mind.

The only sane response to the present state of reality is suicide.

Horror in general is dead because people aren't afraid of much at all anymore.

>Is the age of shock gore movies over
whats is the point of shock and gore when the internet is around and there are plenty of hi def ISIS execution tier gore vids out there.
No one cares to pay to see fake gore in movies when they can see real gore at the stroke of a key.

A new challenge enters. Do you have an actual argument or after you too retarded to form an opinion? I already know the answer so I'll wait for another post about the Reddit Boogeyman.

pretty much. If you want to be scared, you can be, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for free.

The internet has rendered completely irrelevant the genres of comedy and horror.

>whats is the point of shock and gore when the internet is around and there are plenty of hi def ISIS execution tier gore vids out there.
Not having to watch shit filmed vertically. Also better lighting, direction, music, etc. Plus you get to know the characters a bit before they die horribly and their dumb decisions usually make the death feel more deserved as opposed to some innocent dude being rekt by terrorists.

I've seen like 2 Saws, never seen Hostel

>fake is better because fake can have higher production values

... its still fake though.

Its a general rule when it comes to morbid curiosity that real will always trump fake.
People willing to see gore would rather see some shitty cell phone vid of a cartel execution over some high production gore horror flick.

JUST

I wonder if he gets laid. Like ever. I don't even care if it's women or men

He has a gf and you don't. She is pic related.

>body mods

I love body horror, but that shit is just wrong

>and you don't
cheek hole guy, pls go

>she's pic related
I'd rather be single desu

What does any of this gibberish even mean?

I don't mind a piercing or two, but that shit is in extreme attention seeking retard territory

Yeah it's over
It's not dead, but it's over.
Thank fucking god for that because it was easily the worst trend in movie history.

Literally every hobby or oddity out there has idiots who ruin the whole thing for everyone. No exceptions. Piercings and tattoos are acceptable in moderation but I swear to fucking god these people who cover their face with ink and open up their cheeks with massive holes have a mental disorder.

its mostly autism. Autistic people taking racism to levels far beyond what even racists can handle is just about destroying the alt-right.