Muslim population in E. Europe

>Albania is becoming more and more Muslim
>Greek fags are fleeing the country

>FYROM will become a Muslim majority country by 2040

>Montenegro is already 20'/. Muslim and the Christian Number is decreasing by 4'/.

>Serbia's christian population has the lowest fertility rate in Europe and the local Muslim population there is increasing

>Bosnia became officially a Muslim country in 2013 with the Bosniaks gaining 51.00%

>Greece has almost 1 million illegal refugees

>Bulgarian population is decreasing dramatically

Balkan Muslim population according to 2016:
33%

Balkan.Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRRSG7eVCHo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Bulgaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>V4 still white as first snow
Feels goat desu

Mission Accomplished

tenk u usa

If Christians would get their act together and abolish women's education and incentivize teen pregnancies that problem could be quickly solved.

mountain nigger

Women education is like
educating Zoo Monkeys
it's useless

give them education and they will become atheists. most germans i know are atheists. also most turks living in ger and getting education become atheists. atheists dont bomb for peace. maybe we atheists should get organized and start converting.

christianity is better (protestants are not christian)

>Montenegro is already 20'/. Muslim and the Christian Number is decreasing by 4'/.
Nigga don't you have a % key in your 3rd world country?

Damn suleiman would be proud of you guys
Keep up the good work
*tips fedora*

stop saying bullshit fucking scum

>says converted anatolian rapebaby

> living in a country with a death toll after military coup: 300 ppl

you too, roach.

>says orthodox turk

>Implying Eastern Europe could be worse than it already is.

>implying there are any turkics alive today
rumdolu pls

>Montenegro is already 20'/.
>20'/.
>'/.

Monteniggers don't have '%' character on their keybords or is OP simply retarded?

t.papopopolus mehmetoglu

nice name, didn't you change it to ozturk like the rest of your country in the 20s

why do you mongoloids associate religion with race/ethnicity? ex-yu countries have absolutely zero in common with sand niggers except for a small portion of the cuisine and the religious aspect. don't even try to compare the country's population with the type you see in shitskinistan.

delet this

this man speaks a bold truth of righteousness

s-sorry D:

The "Turks" were barely Turkic anymore even when they conquered Anatolia, much less Greece proper. Literally Islamified Greeks, how horrifying

so they're at 100% now?

He will return, kek wills it

>Play Multiplayer games all the time
>Unable to type % in most of them
>Get used to type '/.

Christianity is the religion of cucks

I'm Greek Orthodox, but not Christian

desu most of the albanians here are atheists

>>Greek fags are fleeing the country

It's because none of you bathe

80%

it doesn't matter if they're muslim catholic or orthodox albanians are subhuman pieces of shit almost worse than gypsies. there is not a single population on this planet that i believe truly deserves extermination, same goes for religion. there are plenty of good people in all denominations.

but if i had the ability to press a kill button for a single pieces of shit nation then that would be albania. it is the most putrid fucking pus-filled country in existence, their "culture" and way of life is as rotten as their political leaders, which is quite a statement.

hopefully one day they all get killed, at the very least the males from 20-50 years of age.

>tfw coptics are the closest to the chalcedonian roman christians
>tfw there are still over 10 million remaining in egypt
>tfw they are being prosecuted and murdered daily
>tfw no one cares in the west, much less here

Macedonian happening was 1 year ago! KEK WILLS IT!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qRRSG7eVCHo

No, they're just """secular""" Muslims, which is kind of like carrying the HIV virus not not having it express itself.

Good thing is some of them that stay here more or less permanently are converting to Orthodoxy. Every Albanian I know personally was (or his parents were) previously "secular" Muslim but converted to Greek Orthodox, often at a not-particularly-young age.

It's a serious problem. The amount of brain drain occurring at the moment is fucking insane. I think that around 50% of the country's genuinely intelligent population works in some other EU country.

Copts are nice people. They've maintained their Egyptian identity even though the rest of Egypt became Arabic. I don't care about theology, except for the times it's help maintain nationalities, which both the Greek and the Coptic Orthodox churches did.

In contrast, Christianity (ie. Catholics and Protestants) are essentially the globalist religion. It bares no link with nationality.

Teach me about Greek orthodoxy famalamapolis.

albania has always been a muslim nation u retard
they are descendents of turks

That's a meme. They were Christians all the way up until the mud people conquered them

He's right. I grew up with two elementary-high school school friends who moved to Canada from Albania and they were both Muslim and blonde haired blue eyed.

NO
DELETE THIS MEME
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE WE WILL EVER LET THEM TAKE OVER OUR COUNTRY

God wills it.

εν τουτω νιkα

Who /campofthesaints/ here?

If shit needs go to down, it will probably go down in the Balkans, as usual.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that he used '/. instead of the actual percent symbol %?

Oman is a muslim country, you don't see shit happening there, plus they're a balkan country.
Checkmate globalist.

I can't believe we didn't allow our Balkans bros to cleanse their land.
Why the fuck did Yurop and America have to intervene?
APOLOGIZE

Montenegro isn't that bad, and Serbia's fertility is increasing. "Bosniaks" of all sides are moving out and Serbs/"ethnic Montenegrins" will overtake Muslims and shqiptards easily. Are you a Muslim or a Serb/Montenegrin and where are you from?

Don't worry brate, we will be safe but not so sure about FYROM. Serbia and Montenegro will survive

NATO plan finally paying off?

y tho?

>South African

you cant count slav muslims as actual muslims and you know it.

they are all slavfags beneath, and they only obey like 10% of muslim laws.

'Our' Muslims aren't that bad, the Bosnian 'Bosniaks' are retards though.

Novi Pazar is pretty cancerous, so is Plav here in ЦГ, so I wouldn't get too ahead

I meant it in proportion to other Muslims, ours are pretty civil, for now.

The only civil Muslims I can think of is the Russian ones, except the Chechens.

Oman has some sort of brand of Islam there so maybe that helps it.

So delusional.

Dagestan, Ingushetiya are muslim republics too. Same wild idiots with sharia as Chechens.

>most turks living in ger and getting education become atheists

Complete bullshit. 1 of 1000 maybe becomes an atheist.

Oh, I was told that the Russian muslims are mostly civil. Well fuck, they just can't be normal, can they?

> File: educ.jpg
> Women's education

Not always true !

My brother's wife is inteligent, educated with a college degree in cartography, working from home for a mapping institute,

they have 3 children, and the wife is humble, inteligent, meek and nice...

I know of more inteligent women, who are completelly positive in similar way.

So even if "women's education problem" would be right in global measures, there always are exceptions,

and it would be unfair toward these exceptions to return to medieval ages...

---
Then - society is overcrowded in most places. That the africans are reproducing like rabits does not mean, that Europeans should reproduce like rabits too.
(If the people declined to half current amount, there would still be more than enough...)

The actual and acute goal is to STOP rabit-like reproduction of uneducated arab and black women.

So the actual necessary way is to bring education and liberation to arab and african women, even if forcibly against will of arab and african men...

Like pic related - make "unattractive, educated and single-child" from every arab woman, so that they do not overcrowd planet...

After century of slow population decline, start thinking on maintaining correct levels.

Thank god our gypsies are still largely Christian.
In 2050 when this country will have an absolute gypsy majority i'll be laughing at you faggots getting beheaded for being infidels while i'll get stabbed and robbed for no particular reason.

>tfw the most religious albanians live in macedonia and the ones at our country are mostly pretenders. I can never thank fyrom enough for taking our trash.

This image is pretty accurate honestly. Women are insufferable cunts and only get worse.

>atheists dont bomb for peace

This is not true.

Munich assaulter was atheist (psychiatric drug addict, depressive).

Nice attacker was atheist most of his life, just to be seduced shortly before assault ("be martyr and get forgiven your sins") - very probably...

Abdelhamid (car-driver of alleged bataclan murders) was a belgian junkie - no good faith professing...

Actually the _stupid_ but atheist (no firm _good_ faith) arabs are easy to be convinced to turn into terrorists...

Damn son. Numbers are bigger than when Ottoman Empire was around.

Women's education should be nothing more than making a woman feminine and gifted in certain arts, such as cookery, sewing, music, hosting, able to manage a house, read for pleasure and to improve conversation, Basically what noble and wealthy females used to aspire to before Europe was ruined.

What about working class women though? They used to work.

Does anyone know how many Muslims are in Serbia?

2-3%
pretty ggod desu

good*

Balkan rekonkviste when?

>maybe we atheists should get organized and start converting

what ?
are you retarded?
most albanians here are hardcore muslims,they protested along with the pakis for a mosque in athens

How is life in Greece? Do you have a lot of shitskins there?

He probably means Sup Forums, relax.

Dont let it increase whatever you do.

I have plans to invest in agriculture in serbia. I think it could have potential.

Holy fuck this entire post reads desperate revenge anger. What did they do to you?

>'/.

HOLY KEK KYS MILOS

>most
lolno, this never happened, the albanians here are not kosovars. Most don't give a fuck
Tou're trying to hard to hate albanians there are lots of real life stuff to hate about them without resorting to them being "hardcore muslims" in greece (fucken rofl)

after war they be more civilized believe me

USA=EU?
lol

this is the price you pay for taking jew money

he about 1999 war

U AR THE BES FREEEED

Oh well, what does it matter, surely the world will be a peaceful place when everyone joins the religion of peace, right?

>1999 war
Second Chechen War?
War of Dagestan?

join or die
its simple

Or you know. WW3

Nice try Montengigger. We've always hovered 30-40% and kept them on a leash. What happened in Kosovo is an exception, Serbs there saw an easy way out to their new Belgrade apartment and shiptars bought them out.

kosovo
second chechen war most like huge antiterrorist operation

That's not a bad idea. In the part of Serbia where I live are almost no Muslims at all.

Srsly why can't u just wipe out the entire Orthodox religion...

They even out-Muslim a Muslim when it comes being medievil and retarded.

i think that was 1998

Bulgarian population is decreasing mainly because muslims are leaving the country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Bulgaria

Dont you worry about Bulgaria

Just look at how Islam can be:

In 2011, the first study in 25 years found that 48.6 percent of its 850 Muslim respondents described themselves as devoutly religious, 28.5 percent of which very. Some 41 percent never went to the mosque and 59.3 percent did not pray at home.[15] 0.5 percent believed that disputes should be resolved using Islamic Sharia law and 79.6 percent said that wearing a veil in school was "unacceptable."[15] 88 percent of respondents said they circumcised their boys and 96 percent observed Muslim burial practices for their relatives.[15] More than half of the respondents said cohabitation without marriage was "acceptable", 39.8 percent ate pork and 43.3 percent drank alcohol.[15]

feels good man

Great to hear

Thank you USA. Would've been impossible to achieve without your help.

Once the Balkans falls, who do you think will be next?