Parents spend money for expensive university so she could have a good job and better life

>parents spend money for expensive university so she could have a good job and better life
>ends up joining a feminist organization that has strong ties with commies and end up joining the NPA and gets killed
what a waste

>parents think they have the right to dictate the lives of their children
Yeah, fuck that noise.
A shame she died but she was doing what she wanted with her life, at least.

in other words: dont have kids they'll fuck your life up

Here student loan debt held by the parents is eliminated if the student dies. I can't imagine you don't have a similar system.

How did you reach that conclusion, how are rhe parents lives ruined? Not sure I follow.

Meant to reply to the OP but whatever, still applies here

This
My future children probably end up being a retard

its still unknown if she did joined them but i would say yes due to her groups ties with the communist party

just raise them correctly or your country's birth rate will be even lower

Your job as a parent is to provide for your children. If you can't handle the idea of your children growing up and living a lifestyle you wouldn't enjoy, then you have no fucking business breeding.

Too many selfish cunts who breed should have been chemically castrated instead.

What's the story, link?

>if you want to pass on your ideas and beliefs to your children you should be castrated, t. enlightened liberal

>Everyone who disagrees with me has ties with the NPA commie party

Basically
Even our Chinese puppet President has ties with them

yes i know about the possible ties and i still wont support those yellowtards even if he's revealed to be one

i'm centrist btw

>>ends up joining a feminist organization that has strong ties with commies and end up joining the NPA
That sounds pretty awesome, not gonna lie. I wish I could join some group like that. University studies sure as hell aren't giving me a better life right now.

The funny thing is the legit NPA and commies hates the yellows the most

Its almost as if Dutertards and redtards have the same goals with different leaders

yeah that's why i hate my annoying dutertard friends in college because i disagree with some of Dutuerte's views

retards are known to breed like rats. maybe kurosawa here finally learned this.

So I'm guessing sometimes Americans have their kids assassinated to save some money

so you will let the population of Japan wither away

And they will automatically labelled you as NPA or yellow
Lmao

they labelled me as a satanist just because i'm agnostic

more like she doesn't have a will of her own and so let the will of others dictate her worldview and actions. Of course, that's still her parents fault.

the mass resurgence of peoples usually entails lifestyle changes, this sadly means a reduced quality of life to newer generations, this is why is why an extreme measure like the one i am proposing should only be used in emergency situations, ideally the populations should be held within a stable range but anomalies do occur.

Such shitty legislations are what makes student loan interest rates so high

fine just moderate the population so they could not be easily flooded with immigrants especially if they are from a country where
islamic terrorists are lurking

Happens all the time here.

>tfw survived 4 different attempts on my life since I graduated