archive.is/Ff1mA
youtube.com/watch?v=wXh5JprKqiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Winter

lily's astonishing hypocrisy is well documented at this point

anime

This is photoshopped

any cussed out soccer man in?

Well I can't imagine anyone having perfect views that coincide with your own. It's always worth mentioning he was born in a completely different time to our own. Who's to say his views are wrong anyhow, it's all subjective.

negro eyed crustacean

post amerisharts

lads

teach me an obscure word you like to use

ooh boy, I'm in for a treat

loving this edition

ah yes northern ireland

been wanking a lot recently to the new AKABUR game

Going winter wonderland a few times with my mates this month, who needs a girlfriend when you’ve got good friends

what i'm saying is you talk about him going for equality but he is quite clearly not about equality on some issues, this isn't about being born in a different time lmao. It is not subjective to have equality for some people and then turn around and say that northern ireland should be a part of ireland without the average northern irelander deciding it and so on.

Ambivalent
Use it a fair bit IRL

jouissance.

cant stand the new google maps it looks horrific
eye bleach

is this considered haute cuisine in the north?

The Irish have always been an awful thorn in the UK's side you should have never invaded us lads

histronic

yeah thanks don't bother with a definition or anything i'll just google it myself (although I already knew ambivalent)

So apparently there was a leak of violent crime data in Sweden

AKREM ABDU AMER 970131-XXXX B 1889-13 2013-06-14 NON SWEDISH ATTEMPTED AGGRAVATED RAPE YOUTH SERVICE 150 HOURS NO
>MEHMET ACARALP 960805-XXXX B 1889-13 2013-06-14 TURKEY AGGRAVATED RAPE YOUTH CARE NO
>JIBRIL ADAM ADEN 971017-XXXX B 1889-13 2013-06-14 NON SWEDISH AGGRAVATED RAPE YOUTH SERVICE 130 HOURS NO
>ALLAEDDIN BEN OTHMAN 960321-XXXX B 1889-13 2013-06-14 NON SWEDISH AGGRAVATED RAPE YOUTH SERVICE 150 HOURS NO
>BASHIR IBRAHIM HUSSEIN 971003-XXXX B 1889-13 2013-06-14 NON SWEDISH AGGRAVATED RAPE YOUTH SERVICE 130 HOURS NO
>130 hours of community service for aggravated rape.

I get a genuine sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I see these anywhere. I think one made me sick as a child. If I smell one I actually physically have to hold back vomit.

You can tell when it's a photoshopped picture of Summer because you aren't blown away by her astonishing beauty

I went a few years ago with mates and it was like fucking £7 a ride and we each realised we weren't 12 anymore and hated rides

no, really tho. why cant yanks write the date correctly?

lads this is the music that plays in my head every time i think of the Polish cavalry marching to Vienna to break the Ottomon's siege

youtu.be/xop5Bnfo4yc

>you should have never invaded us lads
if anything Cromwell should have finished the job

>Interviewer actually giving helpful feedback

Hmm

why would the conservatives put a remainer in charge of their party at such a crucial time as the brexit negotiations and a WOMAN no less who are primarily driven by feelings and put facts and logic on the back burner?

THE GOAL

That cam on the guys head looks retarded

i.4cdn.org/v/1512480159491.jpg

>facts and logic

Flense
More like a runtlers burger

No but there’s a giant dance floor and beer on tap lad, not really interested in the rides

going to sweden

And I'd have to say nobody's policies can be perfect usually without them conflicting, but at least they're not straight out lies like the Brexit bill and the £350 million for the NHS. I'd say it was subjective, based on that we all have individual views of our own and there'll always be a person who's views think they're superior to another's.

archive.is/Ff1mA

It’s not a phase dad

Plaindrome
Thats a good one. Although I always felt they should have made the word for palindrome an actual palindrome.

heh... like the meme

I want to be a cute girl in pretty pink dresses

drink soy

Soylent is so efficient, I don't know how you could knock it.

imagine not being able to handle the biggest, most fragile transition in recent political history which affects half the globe directly while being sabotaged from all angles hahaha

*fucks up eating a bacon sandwich*
nnNNUYGHH

Summer

come on m8
palindrome is not an obscure word

really gets the neurons firing

aye

Winter

It’s 2017, move to Portland and you can.

have a wank

may is only fucking it up because she is a women and as well all know women are incompetent

we need real leadership NOW

has anyone put sara through makeapp
bet she looks a right ropey piece of work

Of course nobody's policies are pefect but there are plently of people in favour of "equality" you have to dig through the muck to find out what they reall ythink and how they act. I'm not sure it's in your best interest to talk about brexit lies and corbyn in the same sentence. I'm not sure there would be a bigger political shock to me than if it came out Corbyn really did vote remain.

>you will never raise a child with Sara and teach him the joys of Tarq bashing outside private schools

CALL ME A SOYBOY
I DARE YOU

It's one nobody can ever remember.
I always remember it though.

Discombobulated?

It's truly incredible.

autumn

the germanics, the celts, the anglos and the normans, locked inseperably in the ancient struggle against the asiatics, the arabs, the semites

will you fight, or will you perish like a dog?

youtube.com/watch?v=wXh5JprKqiU

Approx 3 weeks to get a gf lads. Doubt I'll manage it t b h.

whats with all the gay anime roleplay on Sup Forums

irish people on proxy

heh... nothin personel kid

*Tesco washing bogs

ah yes very impressive

>Country: IRAQ Charge:CHILD RAPE >Sentence:YOUTH CARE, YOUTH SERVICE 25 >HOURS Deportation:NO

THATS IT

alri Amir Khan, didn't know you lot had internet out there haha

not difficult

Is May anymore of a women than Corbyn is? Neither one are strong males really are they

there have been over 5000 grenade attacks in Sweden in the last 3 years mainly on police stations

business idea, a biscuit which is half a custard cream and half a bourbon

you're not allowed to deport people if they face dangerous conditions in their home countries

That's a black dress idiot

pooey bum lad u in mate?

honestly reckon May would smash him in a 1v1 fist fight. Corbyn is soyboy through and through

>increased gender equality

what does that even mean? equality is equality. the law is the law. what more do they want?

open up facebook
close facebook
open up facebook
close facebook
open up facebook
close facebook
ad infinitum

corbyn is a soyboy if he ever gets into office we are fucked

Tru tru

>party attempts a coup
>you smack them down like the betas they are

corbs is pretty alpha tbf

would sell well in Sweden

he could better. tubby boy kardashian shag her

actually its a skirt

not gay but that is a very cute belly button

so glad i never got into social media. pity you desu

better off deporting them out of a plane window desu

alri Tara at New Look, calm down

Soros pays me to shill soy products on Sup Forums

need xmas gift ideas for less than a tenner. nik naks and garbage welcome.

i heard that his bird lets him fuck whoever