Inhale spores

>inhale spores
>a xenomorph the size of a rapid chimp bursts out of your back ready to kick ass
Is it just me or is this a way MORE deadly life cycle than the "complete" Xenomorph? Imagine how fucked everybody in every other Alien film would have been if you could get facehugged just by breathing

Other urls found in this thread:

avp.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_III_(William_Gibson)/Transcript
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It literally is.

Ridley is a hack. His justification for all the retarded stuff we're sure to see in Covenant is his claim that the problem people had with Prometheus was "not enough xenomorphs"

He let the designers go to town in this one, but again will fuck the film up as consequence of his inability to discern retardedness.

I feel like this was an Alien 3 concept. Like when they were going to do William Gibson presents Alien 3: Just Fuck My Earth Up it was going to be a major plot point that a disease was spreading and after a few hours of infection the people would spontaneously rip all their skin off and reveal a fully grown xenomorph underneath. Am I imagining that? I read it somewhere years ago and it stuck with me how retarded it sounded.

What do the neomorphs do different from regular xenomorphs?

Why can't people shut up about the Alien franchise?

Make less revenue from physical media

Stay albino

they're white so the evilness is doubled

What a steamy turd.

WHY CAN'T YOU STOP SUCKING DICKS?!

relatively few people actually care about the whole alien mythos, the films have always been about the xenomorphs

>xenomorphs as we know them were created by David now

but.... AVP?

Yeah, AVP establishes that xenos have been around since at least aztec times, where they hunted them on earth for sport.

But now Ridleys retconning everything and saying that David creates the first xeno egg, and that AVP doesnt exsist.

what the fuck

I don't care about AVP

The important thing is that whatever the Sulaco discovered on this shipwreck is now less than 20 years old. Covenant took place in 2104, Alien took place in 2124.

Not canon never was

AVP is a shitty fanfic based on comics, let it die

Some things are better left unexplained. This is Peter Hackson level.

>Sulaco
Eh?
It's David

Fuck me, not Sulaco. What's the name of the first ship Ripley trashed and why do I not have it in my head at all? Am I getting Alzheimers?

You are correct, there is still a script for that floating around on the internet, read it about a year ago along with the original prometheus script called engineers which seems to be a lot like covenant byt the lost writer was brought in and he really fucked it up.

nostromo bro, sulaco was the marine ship in 2

Nostromo.

Goddamnit, Scott, this is fucking retarded. I had a faint glimmer of hope that this wouldn't be retarded, but fuck me for having faith in anything

>sulaco

>It went straight up there, and we discovered from it that [the fans] were really frustrated. They wanted to see more of the original [monster] and I thought he was definitely cooked, with an orange in his mouth. So I thought: ‘Wow, OK, I’m wrong’.

All those people bitching about no xeno basically made Ridley put in a bunch of the original alien monsters in this one.

Does the quality of Alien franchise movies directly correlate with the quality of the names of ships and locations?
>Nostromo
>Sulaco
>Sevastopol
>LV-426

>Prometheus
>Covenant
>Paradise

What was the official title of that? Sounds like an interesting read.

pretty much.

avp.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_III_(William_Gibson)/Transcript

This is the big reveal. It's straight out of "The Thing." I don't necessarily hate the idea.

The more pretentious the ship/station name the worse the movie.

This wouldve been cool. I was honestly expecting something like a blood eagle then thats pretty much a backburster.

Jesus Christ.

You need to kill yourself.

I'll never get Ridley's obsession with explaining fucking everything to do with the Xenomorph or the world surrounding it. Like in an interview some time ago he talked about how no one being curious about the creature's backstory was surprising to him. No one ever wondered about it because it doesn't fucking matter

go watch AVP

Scott is shit. Alien is shit. Aliens is the only good movie from that overall shitty franchise.

The worst part is I felt like Alien had an acceptable enough explanation

Human idiots accidentally stumble on a weapon system belonging to a species that went extinct hundreds of millions of years ago and have no idea how dangerous it is.

Very much like this.

It was never canon.

I agree, that's always been my favorite "explanation" for it

>People want to keep AVP as canon
fuck off

Sk you want more alien 3, AVP 45, Alien vs Wolfman?

Covenant looks way more interesting than that

>le this xDDD
Try having an original thought, Shlomo.

see

Read the reviews and the reactions of people who've seen it. It's not. I'd hoped it would be but it's not.

>rapid chimp

>land on alien planet
>don't wear any protective gear
What did they mean by this

>rapid
What a dumbass.

can someone post the leaked spoilers? i have no desire to watch this shit

I'd say the Space Jockeys had to tone them down to use them as weapon without fucking themselves, but lol David.

whole synopsis is on Wikipedio now

But Nostromo is pretentious too, are you saying LV-426 = best movie?

>I'm actually a feral space ant in a human skin but I'm still comfortable discussing the bonus situation until it's time to eat y'all

>letting destructoid tell you what to think of a movie so you can go see capeshit instead

jdiys

AvP was never canon you idiot

are scenes with actual chestbursters any good?

AVP is not canon.
let it go.

nu xenos are OP as fuck

I liked the wooden monetary world idea

Ridley will do his 3 prequels then sell to Disney, Abrams will make it good again

I guess it's kind of like how Humans are way less capable when we are born, and need to develop outside the womb for a bit, but we end up way smarter than anything else.

I don't fucking know.

The effects are really good but it's quickly ruined when not one but two female crewmembers slip on the same puddle of blood before one dies and the other accidentally blows up the entire ship

>Ridley
>Ripley
Is this pottery no one's ever noticed before?

>abrams making anything good
nice b8

That was the best part, Ridley did say they ordered the fake blood by the drum this time around instead of by jugs. Also that scene at 2x speed with benny hill music is gonna rock.

If thats true then e basically glossed over the engineer storyline in a very sloppy way just to make another scooby doo in space movie. I had my hoped that they where not the engineers to allow for another movie to be made about them
On the bright side I can avoid pirating any more alien movies since they hold no interest anymore.

this.

oh god

why am I so turned on reading this

are you not entertained?

did she died?

That's a really elaborate prop for not being used in the fucking movie

Kek

how fast is a rapid chimp and how much bigger/smaller is it than a regular chimp?

Where's the giger pic this is based on

>Giger made this model for Alien 3
>he wanted the new xenomorph to have full, kissable lips and feature a scene where she seemingly makes out with a guy while eating his brain through the roof of his mouth

The world wasn't ready for his genius

Faster and bigger than a regular chimp, but slower and smaller than raped ape.

Why doesn't Weyland Yutani not send a team of Replicants after the Xeno's

Alien and Blade Runner is in the same universe according to Ridley.

>Alien and Blade Runner is in the same universe according to Ridley.
if true Scott is beyond a hack, jesus christ.

AVP comics and books are literally better than Prometheus and Convenant you utter nutters

it was in the movie you dumbass

>(William_Gibson)

Wait, not the same guy who wrong neuromancer right?

>he doesn't know

>Movie is called Alien
>Creature in the movie isn't even an alien, it's an engineered bioweapon.

Really makes you think.

Before Prometheus got released he tied them in by having Weyland write about his mentor Eldon Tyrell and his unfournate death.

Not even really a bioweapon, it's just an android's experiment.

FUCKING CHRIST

Same guy

Also a couple of these scenes were fucking amazing, ripping off The Thing isn't a bad choice

>guys on a spacewalk trying to repair the ship to escape
>one of them starts shuddering and his helmet fills with blood so you can't see anything
>until the alien tongue-mouth starts slamming against the glass of the helmet and he haunches over and starts skittering towards another astronaut, much slower than typical xeno speed but waay faster than a guy in a space suit can move

How does one of those get that big before bursting out of a person

By hiding in the intestinal tract

Guy must of felt like he had 30 bbc's up his ass

Not anymore unless fox and WB/Sony are willing to work together

they dont like light

Scott is a fucking retard. He puts all these little easter eggs in his films now that make no fucking sense. He should make video games instead that is how bad he's got.

scott no

The way both WB/Sony are losing money it probably won't be long before someone floats the idea to FOX