HEY CLINTON, NICE LEAD YOU GOT THERE YOU POLITICAL HACK. ENJOY THE CHIMPOUT AT THE DNC!!

HEY CLINTON, NICE LEAD YOU GOT THERE YOU POLITICAL HACK. ENJOY THE CHIMPOUT AT THE DNC!!

DELETE THIS GOY

you are delusional if you think drumpf will win

POLLS ARE RIGGED!

KEK wills it

>posting RCShit

You're delusional if you think your ass won't be raped by your flatmate Mohammad al Sakheen soon.

Nice proxy, fag.

what happened in april that boosted clinton and lowered trump, besides obvious media shilling?

le mexican judge

>said the swedecuck, sweating profusely.

>tfw it's actually considerably worse for her
wew lad

Even with all that spin there's only so much they can do

>CNN poll giving Trump the lead
wew

latest polls are from fucking CNN, LOL

Who knew they could make one with trump in the lead?

There was a poll where Trump was two points up on Clinton, where they discarded undecided answers or non-voters.

The poll was +7 Democrat skew and +6 Women skew

He must be 20 points ahead

what does +number skew mean? i never took statistics plz learn me

You're just as delusional if you think he has no chance.

Ahaha, all good. Skew means that they oversampled one population. Basically they rigged the poll so Hillary would lead, when the truth is she isn't. The riggery didn't even stop Trump from taking the lead.

It's still too early for me to think these polls matter, but hey, it's great that he can at least tie up with her nationally. He just needs to have less fuck ups so that he can have a more consistent lead.

>Not even CNN can spin the polls to show her winning

HillShills, let me give you a free tip you can pass along to Hillary, for all the good it'll do at this point: When your opponent brands you "crooked", don't blow your corruption load in the fucking primaries when your only opponent is a white male Vermont commie who you could have beaten fair and square.

>complain about RC
>Post Huffington Post

>implying the deceit isn't pathological at this point
They know no other way.

Shit, maybe Hillary doesn't want to win?

Think about it, if she does win she'll be sucking foreign dick. She already got their money, when will she run away?

>doesn't address his source being shit
>claims my source is as bad as his for whatever fucking reason

I don't understand polls

how can they acurate representation of the population if theyre so small? and if they're bigger then will people get sick of the poll and just say no more and start to lie??

many hundreds of percents likely voting for trump as a joke in the poll... makes more sense to me than americans actually voting for that man... hes openly sexist, racist, homophobic and doesnt accept multculturaliusm. sometimes you look at him and think is it even 2016? is it 1950 again?

I would suck her pussy till the end of time.

>lost to Obama
>lost to Trump
Is there a politician more overrated than Hillary?

Not sure if serious or leaf.

It's not about the money for her, it's about the power.

It's pretty weak bait. I'm actually embarrassed for him.

Tbf "undecided voters" are all just lying to themselves and know who they want to vote for

>for whatever fucking reason
Have you never been on huffpo?

>I will data mine until the data suits me.

THIS IS LIKE DEBATING WITH CHILDREN.

GET IT IN YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL THAT TRUMP CANNOT POSSIBLY WIN THIS!!!! MSM HAS UNITED AND IS NOW FIGHTING TRUMP WITH ALL THEY HAVE GOT.
EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD DOESNT WANT THIS MAN TO BE POTUS.

IF YOU ARE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT VOTE FOR FUCKING BERNIE!!!!!!!!!

Reminder that polls of likely voters (LV) are more accurate than registered voters (RV). Trump leads all of these.

>the MSM has any power

>you'll never have your mediterranean cock balls deep in clinton pumping her full of seed

it's all i want in life lads, why even live

Shut up, toothpaste.

>MSM
>Mattering
>In Year of the Meme

>for whatever fucking reason

>vote for bernie
lol
>if you're anti establishment vote against the thing the establishment doesn't want the most

>DWS resigns
>Berniefags in the streets, promising a convention for the history books
>DNC in full damage control mode
>Shillary claims Russia did it to help Trump showing how fucking desperate they are

Enjoy the ride, folks.

Just when you think Increasingly Nervous Man can't get anymore nervous.

>implying Eurabian opinion matters
>voting for a commie who betrayed his own voters to shill for a corrupted old hag who wants to starts a WW3 with Russia
You're a special tier of cuck, aren't you?

>yfw wikileaks decided the election

>MSM HAS UNITED AND IS NOW FIGHTING TRUMP WITH ALL THEY HAVE GOT.
>vote for Bernie
>muh real anti establishment
How does it feel to be on the same side as the establishment and media shills? The corporations, man, da bankas are throwing all they cash they have at Hillary. Better support her, goy.

she is ugly now fám.

>Voting for Bernie
I may as well write in my own name, I have the same chance of being the next president.

thank you new greatest ally

LA Times is a new poll

Gravis had Clinton up two or three points back in late June

This has to be more than just the post convention bump

DNC hasn't even started and the chair is already stepping down. She's also joining Clinton's campaign.

Too bad MSM can't vote

But yeah, vote for Sanders

>Those poll numbers
WILL THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DO IT, Sup Forums?!?!

>People said Trump is a Hillary plant
>Hillary is torpedoing herself by hiring Debbie Wasserman Schultz minutes after she is forcrd to resign, pissing off Bernie voters more and splitting the party
>mfw Hillary is actually a Trump plant

She never had a chance.

Who the fuck is the white muslim cunt?