Wonder Woman

ITT: Apologise for thinking she wouldn't look the part.

Gal looks amazing and in those boots towers over Steve Trevor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. These posts are trash. Stop it.

Stop making thess fucking threads.

You are telling me Gal doesn't look great in that photo?

>Steve Trevor

Literally fucking who?

Great costume. Still going to be a terrible movie

she doesnt you delusional shill get out

>Who is Steve Trevor
Where do you think you are?

She does look pretty good

I'm more concerned about her acting. Not hard to steal the show with a minor role but can she lead a film?

It's not that she doesn't look good or attractive, it's that she's not muscular enough to pull off a convincing wonder woman

>Not hard to steal the show with a minor role
Actually I'd say it is.

I wasn't referring to attractiveness. But that warm smile and height advantage screams Wonder Woman to me. When was the last time she was really bulky?

I've read New 52 run and Legend of Wonder Woman run and in both she very close to Gal Gadot in build (in LOWW she is noticeably tall though).

I'd say she hardly stole the show. Most reviews and people were so pumped for WW they couldn't really say anything different. I fully expect that to be the case with this film. Gadot didn't do anything impressive in BvS, yet EVERYONE fucking praised her.

You know why.

And for the record I don't mean because she's jewish.

>Gadot didn't do anything impressive in BvS, yet EVERYONE fucking praised her
I think she was worthy of praise. Things like the eye roll when Lex was talking about the Greek Gods were great little touches that match with what WW would do. Add to that her grand entrance, theme and quality fight scene and you can see how she would be praised.

Obviously it also helps that she is a woman.

Neither was Linda Carter. Wonder Woman doesn't have to be buff, she's a fucking magical 5000 year old Amazon and the daughter of Zeus, she can be small and lithe, and still wreck shit.

I'm not asking for a built that looks like Gina Carano or Ronda Rousey but at least have some muscle. Even just a thin layer.

>Produced by Zack Snyder
This shit's gonna flop so hard

Anyone else looking forward to this movie?

Chris is literally a 10/10 casting choice for Steve Trevor
Not sure how he will be in the movie but at least he's a good pick

>looks amazing
>Apologise
sounds like BvS posts less than a year ago

Expectations are at an all time low for DCEU movies, but if the word of mouth is good I'm sure I'll go.

She looks kinda Asian

Yes

Well she is from Israel isn't she?

If the DCEU has any saving grace, it's the costuming.

But isn't Israel like, more close to Africa than Asia?

Steve better faint at least twice

I'm torn on Superman, but damn if Wondie and Batman's costumes don't look fucking fantastic. Affleck's probably the most comic accurate Batman costume since Adam West. I'm still not sure about the Flash suit, but both of Aquaman's costumes we've seen so far look pretty damn good too.

It was settled by people who previously had no nation. So whilst geographically that's true, the people who settled it are a bit of an ethnic crapshoot. She has a jew/middle eastern/european mix.

Do you get pissed off that Molly hayes doesn't look like little hercules? Honest question.

>You know why
Because compared to the rest of the movie she was great.

There was no eye roll, and yet people see a eye roll
She was shit. Her expression was the same 97% of the time and her delivery was meh to bad.

>1.jpg

What is Steve Trevor doing in 1914?

yes, i'm hoping squad and ww do so well that warner drop snyder from everything

She's a kid, when she grows up she becomes female Hércules.

Dying of old age

Isn't WB worried this is too similar to the first Captain America ?

>There was no eye roll, and yet people see a eye roll
It was 100% there user lol

Wait we have seen aquaman costumes?

Pine is a manlet though, and she's looking the same height as him with 2 inches wedges

Wondy's costume is too angular. Looks like modern/futuristic fashion, and not something worn by a classical greek inspired hero. The costume has no curves or soft edges just like the actor

It wasn't
She just blinks and turns her head slightly

With the standard >:| expression, of course

That's not how it works user. Super stronk is still super stronk regardless of age and if you expect a super stronk grownup to have defined muscles then a super stronk kid should too. Basically, if you can give a fictional kid a free pass on how they look then you should be able to apply that pass on a fictional grown up too.

>theme
her theme is badass
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

He's going to pass on so that Wondy can deal with the fact that she is an immortal god living in a world where most everyone she befriends she will eventually outlive.

Jesus Christ get off this board

>'badass'

opinion discarded

Except he is going to die in the war which will make her ragequit like a little bitch
So the age thing is irrelevant

Its unfortunate that he'll be in this movie only ;_; he might end up the Peggy Carter of DCEU

To be fair, even the majority of those who read comics know jack shit about Wonder Woman.
They might be able to name a few things about her (Lasso of Truth, Themyscira and maybe the Invisible Jet) but nothing about her supporting characters and villains.

Most Israelis are Europeans
although she does look I suppose "ethnic" or a bit "asian"

That's the dream.

I hope he plays his own grandson in the modern day, it would be a fucking waste of both Pine and Steve if he's only in one movie

Yeah there was literally a poster of it released well before BvS. And the Justice League suit is in this photo.

well he is in London

Shiny red Flash AND Chain mail for Sea king? Jesus christ. The costume department on these movies are some sensible people.

Please, executive producer, Batffleck. Save us from Zack and do these costumes justice!

If they go Greek gods and magic it won't seem very similar at all.

I guess you must have had your head turned user.

Steve Trevor washing up is core to WW. Even if you don't read WW, he is the current liason to the JL in the comics. Has been for years. It's hard to not know who the fuck he is, certainly on a comics board, in a wonder woman thread.

That's wasn't me, I don't mind that Holly isn't muscular, cause Holly doesn't train like Wondy does. Molly isn't an amazonian warrior who wants to kill her enemies in glorious combat. Wondy may be magic, but she should still have some muscle. That's just who she is.

Yes. I don't think Zack Snyder cares about her at all to mess with her production. Every time I've seen from it looks pretty neat.

I want to believe.

I've always been of the opinion that Wondy trains for appearances sake and a sense of familiarity, like how Superman can't really taste jack shit and doesn't need to, but still eats food.

>Gal looks amazing
She doesn't, really. She never does.

>like how Superman can't really taste jack shit
What the shit are you talking about?

>I've always been of the opinion that Wondy trains for appearances sake and a sense of familiarity
She trains for technique, she is a skilled warrior.

must be them pointy knees.

I remember reading a comic once where Superman's depowered or something and he goes and eats some guys pretzels and he makes a comment about how when he had his powers he couldn't really taste anything because his super senses analyzed everything down to a molecular level or some shit like that. As the arc resolved and he got his powers back he still went and bought pretzels from that vendor as Clark.

And then there's that one Supergirl issue where they're off on some alien planet under a red sun to have some bonding time and while eating Supergirl makes a comment about how she's just glad to be able to taste something again.

Get down on your knees and apologize to your mistress

The Anti-Monitor

Isn't he anti-life?

She is going to hyper carry the DCEU. Mark my words.

What's Angelica Anderson got to do with Gal Gadot?

shes looks fucking great, i really do hope this movie delivers.

She looks great

Holy fuck kill your fucking self please.

She is still so fucking skinny.

Jesus Christ go shill on Sup Forums.

>Height advantage
>Gal Gadot
Nigguh Wonder Woman needs to be 6'8" tops.

WW hasn't been a wrestler for decades. Drop the 'not muh' schtick.

Same.

It's not a matter of dropping him, after JL he isn't slated to direct anything. If all the non-snyder films succeed and his don't, they aren't going to hire him for more shit.

Pretty sure Darwyn Cooke's the only artist who draws her as a big'un these days. In the New 52 she's definitely around the same height as Superman and Batman, maybe shorter.

She hasn't been a fucking twink either. KYS.

She is tiny in the recent animated films and in the New 52 JL art. She is regular sized in her own ongoing and in the LOWW she is just tall.

Forgot my pic. In the annotations for Absolute New Frontier, Cooke specifies that he thinks Wonder Woman should be drawn taller than Clark to really hammer the Amazonian thing home, but very few artists seem to take that route especially nowadays.

Look at some Greek statue sometimes you queer. This WW looks like one of them with their concept of femininity.
Why should she look like a fucking american wrestler?

>inb4 she is an Amazon!

which is an offshoot of Greek mithology and in DC is pretty much just greece lite

Azz and Chiang had her towering over mere mortals.

>Chiang and Azzarello have her tower over mortals.
lol what mortals? The whole run is Gods and their offspring. The only panel she is in with a large group of mortals is the nightclub and she doesn't stand out at all.

I agree for the most part but would it had killed them to use a camera trick to make her appear taller than Bats and Supes?

Is Momoa Arthur Curry or Orin?

And she was still one of the short Amazons.

Something about Darwyn Cooke's Wondy. Yum!

Greek statues of women were somewhat pudgy/soft looking. Gadot doesn't really fit the bill there either.

Are you blind?
Those Greek statues have thickness to them.
They are aesthetic. Gal Gadot is just a twink. Don't you fucking dare compare her to works of art.

I don't think they've said yet, but from his appearance in BvS I think he's been in the ocean long enough to have gone native.

It'll be arthur.

Apologize seriously

All the attacks on her body are bullshit basement dweller garbage

I think she looks amazing, and performance wise did fine in BvS plus her accent in it was sex

I want her lips around the tip of my dick. Would totally let her burn Gaza.