Give it a chance they said

>give it a chance they said
>it's just satire they said
>the only decent white character literally gets cucked by an alpha Black Panther
Why did I give this show a chance again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmhFfcyFBLU
youtube.com/watch?v=gLOvdgXSy_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't forget
>waaah we're rich, we have problems we swear
dropped

Because people told you to?

how about you get over yourself you pussy white bitch, leave this site and grow some balls

I take that back, the character did deserve to be cucked for being such a hipster faggot. The only good character was the Pastiche writer, he always brought up good points or at least gave black people as much shit as they give white people, but he hardly ever came up. He should've had his own episode.

Yeah, convenient how they sidestepped that during the entire show

My sister is a major feminist and one of these SJWs

This show red-pilled her on PC culture and she is starting to slowly turn her back onto it. So thank you dear white people, for red-pilling my SJW sister lol.

Why would you fall for this? The only people telling you to watch it want you, explicitly, to hate yourself as much as they hate you. Like:

>still watching cuckflix original programming

just a reminder that the word 'dear' looks like word 'dead'

This. Besides, if you haven't already watched everything on Fuckboiflix worth watching, your taste is shit.

Daily reminder blacks are not people.

Name one (1) high trust, low crime, homogenous black community in the world.
>inb4 it is literally impossible for even one black nation to get it's shit together because muh whitey, even though literally every other race to ever exist has at least had several successful societies
I wonder what makes blacks different, bros? Almost like it's something genetic rather than circumstantial???

Bloodline is GOAT though

I can see that, the show includes a decent amount of satire but only enough to not polarize a majority of the audience. Stuff like police violence and rich whitey controlling universities is still shown with little opposition.

I had to watch it so I could get past "you didn't even watch it!" when I argue with people about it. It did have a handful of good episodes desu

Sit down, Tyrone

Hyper sadistic behavior and constant attempt to dominate others.

>I can see that, the show includes a decent amount of satire but only enough to not polarize a majority of the audience. Stuff like police violence and rich whitey controlling universities is still shown with little opposition.

The issues my sister had with it was the fact that they didn't like "cultural appropriation" she doesn't think that that's a bad thing. Also the fact that blaming your problems on white people is fucking stupid, especially since white people are trying to help too.

So she's slowly starting to get how this movement is toxic.

they can't have homogenous communities because the white Europeans came in and disrupted their way of life, and they had no means to adapt

expect another Haiti in the future, white boi

This. Even now.

International Aid hurts societies in the long run. White people should have just left Africa the fuck alone.

Instead we funnel billions of dollars to them every year in aid, undermining their development and creating a situation where all they do is make more Africans.

>white communities disrupted their way of life
>so they cross the ocean in a dingy to join a white community

makes sense

???
Literally every single place where black people, or niggers as I like to call them, live is subject to continued, ongoing oppression by whites? That's weird. There isn't a single place on earth where blacks can make a successful civilization? How come they never did before coming into contacts with whites either? Every other race did...

Most Africans I've met are pretty based and humble.

Your anecdotal, unrepresentative sample doesn't mean shit. It really honest to God doesn't.

>african population is exploding fast
>will be 3 billion BLACKS by 2030.
>inb4 the entire world gets BLACKED

Yh until they stab you in your intestines the moment they get mad.

this one was pretty humble i bet

>Stop feeding them
>stop killing all the mosquitoes
>suddenly overpopulation isn't a problem

Hes probably a eurocuck who thinks legal african migrants are the average type of nigger in Africa.

There is a reason why it used to be hard for african blacks to get into Europe

conspiracyfags claim china has ethnic bioweapons designed to target every race. If they wanted they could release the one for Africans and it would wipe out all Negroes on earth.

They could also wipe out all whites. All Arabs. All whatever-the-fuck-else. Spooky stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmhFfcyFBLU

That list sounds like a description of a Sup Forums poster, to be honest.

massive difference between people who go through an immigration process to enter a country and people who just show up like these new 'migrants' only seeing people who went through that vetting system that developed countries followed up until a few years ago has really clouded peoples perspectives.

good news is as criminals come to Europe some african communities are becoming safer.

90% of the problems the world is facing would end if there were significantly less africans and arabs.

Sup Forums wouldnt exist if the majority of it base were niggers mentally.

Wtf I love niggers now

You know if people whine about shit, and you give into them, it gives them incentive to keep whining?

>twitter screencap from anonymous poster
>credible source

>could easily look it up themselves
>doesn't
>too racist to admit a Kenyan village could be safe.

you sound triggered

are you offended?

>cuckservatives

>disrupted their way of life

Their way of life was barbarism. Europeans gave them modern medicine, electricity, infrastructure, maps, trains, roads etc

Niggers couldn't do anything with it though. youtube.com/watch?v=gLOvdgXSy_Q

le twiggered!!!! xD wittle donny dwumpfins cant handle a wittle banter :(((( poor wittle SNOWFLAKE!!!! hehehe