youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0ViFSwdXI

>4:10
what did he mean by this??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Lyde
youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UEH AHAHA HEUHEUHEU

The mental trauma from gunning down so many people in cold blood must have finally gotten to him...

HE

CAN'T

KEEP

GETTING

AWAY

WITH

IT

What the fuck has happened to this channel. It usedd to be heartfelt advice and general opinion spewing.

Now it's just shitposting.

>he did it for one minute

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

>posters: 3

>gets tv show cancelled because of fake alt right labels and because of Tim
>gets twitter account suspended because of alleged alt right ties

poor guy

not gonna lie this is the most ive laughed at an mde video since boston ross last year

That car is fucked

Those are some weak beard genetics, Sam

well that was somethin

I know I've seen movies where clown toys laugh like that but I can't remember where.

it's a lease who cares

Well he can't afford health insurance

didn't he say new videos were coming though?

First video he's done that isn't appealing to the r/the_donald newfags in a while
good stuff

These are the new videos :^)

>I got street smarts
is he dsp?

But seriously, what the fuck did he mean by this?

Sup Forums was so good 2013/2014. And this is where it ended up. smdh

noticed in the first vid he's copying the mannerisms of bg kumbie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Lyde
>Samuel Lyde (1825–1860) was an English writer and Church of England missionary who worked in Syria in the 1850s and wrote a pioneering book on the Alawite sect. In 1856, he sparked months of anti-Christian rioting in Ottoman Palestine when, during a visit there, he killed a beggar.
>The only witnesses were three women who accused him of attacking and deliberately killing the beggar.[9] However, the testimony of women was inadmissible in Ottoman courts and he was acquitted of murder, although he was ordered to pay compensation to the man's family.[9] The violent rioting continued for several months and even spread to Gaza.[9]
>Lyde developed a deranged mental state and had delusions that he was John the Baptist, Jesus Christ or God himself.
>Samuel Lyde

i don't get it. someone explain pls

The first Tim Burton Batman movie

Shit like this pisses me off so fucking much.

Is this what a lack of health insurance does to people?

Also he looks like a jew now.

He's so fucking obnoxious. I'm glad his show was cancelled and I hope he dies a slow, agonizing death.

what kind of dog is that

You know who else can't afford health insurance?

It's funny because libcuck tears

YEAH, IM THINKIN' HE'S BACK

It's a melon

Sam Hyde doesn't have a creative bone in his body. He can't write, he can't act, he can't even edit his own videos. He is completely devoid of talent and should be sweating his balls off in a factory for minimum wage.

new death grips track?

OEW HEH HEH HEH HEH HEHEHEHEHEH

He can do a decent stand up

Fuck off sam

*glass breaks*

libcuck tears can definitely be funny, but i don't see how this video relates to that

His voice sounds different

Kek all 3 are sam

Tune in at 7pm for some PURE gaming BOOSTIO
twitch tv charlscarroll

Anybody here been watching some PURE gaming?

Hi Charls

Sam Hyde playing 4D chess I bet that fat is a fake plastic mask, and that facial hair has got to be some 1$ fake hair

This felt more like an MDE video than Hydewars

youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs

pure boostio

No, he can't. Do you know why? Because he's not funny!

This. I hope new MDE content is on the horizon. :(

gotta go fuck my boy

stop shilling this faggot

I'm Sup Forums as fuck and I never got the appeal of Hyde.

What has he seen?

EUGH HEH-HEUGH HEHEHEHEH

i do that same shit where i stand by the window and think about jumping

Oh but he can and does.

stop spamming this fake white supremacist

>I'm Sup Forums
stopped reading

Pure gaming is the real post world peace kino, Sam is just fucking around on Runescape with his alt right butt buddies

>alleged
Haha

He got his Twitter account suspended because he posted

>“I don’t believe Judaism is the best” along with a picture of a bagel with lox on it

is that true? i know he got banned but didnt know the details

>there are still mde fans pretending he's still funny

let it go guys. world peace was the end. every since has just been embarrassing to watch. charls is the only one making kino now

This is one of his only videos that made me laugh

He "ironically" retweeted nothing but stuff about islam and black people for about a month straight mixed in with a bunch of alt-right fags with pepe avatars. Then he donated 5k to stormfront. "Ironically" of course.

wtf i hate trump now!

Last like 5 thing he's put out have been garbage, no redeeming qualities (unless he's building a narrative, which would be next level shit, but I don't think he's actually doing that). I believe he's suffering from the high of Trump winning wearing off and has fallen into a depression, don't blame him, I did the same thing, except I didn't have a Patreon and a ton of Book sales sustaining me financially. And I think more than being interested in his content, the fans are interested in him as a person, seeing what he's up to, what his thoughts on things are. At least that's my own opinion.

Note to OP: We love Sam alright? But let's stop with the daily posts ok? Ironic or not, it's just kinda lame.

>charls's new channel is a gaming channel
milliondollarextreme is officially dead.

Nah, you're just feeling nostalgia, Sup Forums, like most boards, has always been shit. You just don't remember the garbage, only the highlights.

>donated 5k to stormfront
proofs?

I feel sorry for you, being unable to participate in the fountain of redpills that sprang up during the zimmerman trial. It was magical. Sup Forums has been shit for over 3 years, newfags literally can't comprehend Sup Forums in its prime. hope you enjoy epic bantz and LEAF!! XDDD ad infinitum

>alleged\

kek

Okay, you're actually right about the Zimmerman Trial, that was an incredible time to be on Sup Forums but what was that, a couple weeks of quality compared to the usual cuck-bait/race-bait/islami-bait bullshit?

Well that was not funny and you depressed are retarded no wonder this piece of shit show got cancelled

i saw that stormfront donation but i imagine that was from rich user that wanted to put a funny name down

Shave that fucking hobo beard Sam

he donated 5k to the defense fund of a stormfronter, not to stormfront far as i know
also 5k to the veteran dude whose life is being ruined by kurt eichenwald and i stopped caring about how fat and gay sam is after learning that, godbless

not him but the Sup Forums golden age was the Zimmerman trial. so much OC was produced during that era. I remember drinking my morning coffee and reading Sup Forums just to get the latest updates about the trial

Think deeply about your comment and why it's ironic.

nvm it was 2k, fat

Not him, but he's not far off desu
The channel now is much less genuine, and it seems to be that there's less investment in it from Sam, which sucks, because the fans just want a minimal effort from him.

But it's kino