Literally the most politically and socially relevant film examining the America of today...

Literally the most politically and socially relevant film examining the America of today. Gets panned by the very media it itself criticizes.

Are people really so blind?

That's not The Circle

t. retard

t. retard

No, you're just retarded for thinking this is anything but a shit blockbuster.

t. Actual redditor

>That's not The Circle
AHAHAHAHAH

Literally one of the worst movies I had the displeasure to pay to see. By the end of third act I cared so little I was masturbating my girlfriend

Oh wow Supes died big deal he will be back in the next one fuck off hack snyder

No you are

Didn't spiderman literally have the same take on the media portraying super heros?

Might as well just say you're seventeen and aren't going to college and have no chops.

Spiderman was more making fun of tabloids.
Not kool aid drinking nigger cock sucking liberals who unironically call for white people to be genocided.

But Spiderman is Marvel quipshit

don't worry he doesn't actually believe it.

the circle is a masterpiece, despite having Emma Watson, probably the worst actress of all time, who hasn't done anything but trash movies so far, except for this one. glad we agree. truly, you have good taste :^)

This thread is part of the spam bot rotation

All the threads are spam bots.
The replies too. There's not actual people here, just some program some no life faggot like you coded.
Find something to better to do with your time, cuckshit.

Agreed. Batman v Superman is my favorite superhero movie since Spider-Man 2. Loved it.

Yeah I loved it too, it blew me away, I haven't enjoyed a superhero movie like when I watched BvS. Then I went looking for reviews and was seriously confused.

Agreed I loved this movie, like as a comic book reader it was on point for me, I can't believe it did so badly I'm just so fucking angry about it sometimes you know?

>dc doesn't have quips
That's the only reason Lawrence Fishbourne is there, and there's nothing but quippy dialogue in the justice League trailer tho...

Same, not sure if you are serious though but it still pisses me off.

T. reddit

t. brainlet fucktard meme spamming Sup Forumseddit queer