How the fuck is no one talking about this? Is this being slid?

How the fuck is no one talking about this? Is this being slid?

>HILLARY CLINTON NAMES DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULZ "HONORARY CAMPAIGN CHAIR" AFTER SHE LEFT DNC UNDER ACCUSATIONS OF CORRUPTION

politicususa.com/2016/07/24/hillary-clinton-statement-resignation-democratic-national-committee-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz.html

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-names-wasserman-schultz-honorary-chair-of-campaign-team/article/2597520

DWS went from secretly working for Clinton to overtly working for Clinton.

How can anyone say with a straight face Shillary ISN'T corrupt?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/statements/2016/07/24/hillary-clinton-statement-on-the-resignation-of-democratic-national-committee-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680
minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18233
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5013
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/291
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9059
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/149
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3859
i.sli.mg/ttfNlO.png
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17942
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19057
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13548
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1042
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19607
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2377
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/425
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6087
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13711
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22027
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1111
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2276
youtu.be/xKQIl0VNo1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tCOv7C9g7xo
reddit.com/r/votethirdparty/comments/4uglkz/2parties1exit_dont_throw_away_your_vote_on/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For some background:

Debbie (((Wasserman Schulz))) resigned from her position as DNC chair after Wikileaks emails confirmed that she and her staff helped Clinton defeat Sanders during the Democratic Primary.

This is an abuse of her power and political corruption. Now, in exchange for helping Hillary, she's naming her her "honorary campaign chair", basically slapping America in the face and saying "you can be as corrupt as you want, just support the Clintons and you'll be safe".

Why the fuck is there no thread about this on Sup Forums?

>massive leaks happen
>shooting
>people still talking about the leaks
>bomb, slasher attack, another shooting
>announce the person who had to resign over corruption is now your campaign chair
>another shooting

THE GOYIM KNOW

SHOOT IT DOWN

spread this shit

well Sup Forums?
[spoiler]fuck, mary, kill?[/spoiler]

Just kill.

The fuck up part is that shit tons of people are still gonna vote for that soggy old cunt.

This happened yesterday. You're a bit late to the party, Burger.

Not really news. she changed job titles but not responsibilities.

She's the bad guys in movies who openly do illegal things and laugh at the fact that they're untouchable.

> Accusations.

kek

Yes it's bei g slid. This one Norway flag has been making nonstop threads about nothing.

Woo

The news is she actively subverted her DNC duties in favor of the person she ended up going to work for.

THAT is the definition of corruption and depending on the circumstances can get you put in prison

bump to counter the shills

Thanks.

Just start killing these people already

perhaps you can provide a source that isn't funded by republicans?

SAGE

Wasn't the DNC office in the same building as the Clinton Campaign HQ?
Her brazon arrogance is unbearable.

np my family

keep spreading the word about this corrupt shit bag

Sure. Hope this site isn't a part of the vast right-wing conspiracy, too!

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/statements/2016/07/24/hillary-clinton-statement-on-the-resignation-of-democratic-national-committee-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz/

>There’s simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie–which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states.

damn this is good thank you

wtf I'm a #FrankenStein now

>attempting to validate her campaign by hiring recently disgraced DNC chair
Hillary's campaign staff is really intelligent

>DWS went from secretly working for Clinton to overtly working for Clinton.

In the same fucking day.

This is just insane.

The Hill Dog is none too bright.

Hillary literally has half a dozen of the biggest scandals in American history, all happening concurrently, and the media is practically silent.

I was flipping through the normie news channels this morning before work, all of them had their desks set up at the DNC, and NONE OF THEM were talking about ANY of Hillary's biblical scandals. Scandals that are literally still breaking by the minute.

Any other candidate in US history would have been destroyed by all this. I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills.

SHE SENT A FUCKING EMAIL TO A ROTHSCHILD IN REFERENCE TO MAKING A FUCKING BLOOD SACRIFICE TO THE PAGAN GOD MOLOCH. Not even one JOKE about that on late night. It's like all of the illuminati conspiracy theories are true. I don't know what the fuck to do anymore.

Guess I'll just keep meeming for the God Emperor.

hope that humble pie tastes great.

I cant believe how blatant it is and there is barely any outrage about it. Theres more fanfare on sex scandals which have do nothing to determine a person's ability and trust to run goverment.
Yet corruption is approached as a tame topic.

Thankfully they still keep it in check here in emu land. One politician resigned just because he was caught accepting an expensive wine bottle from a business man.

>SHE SENT A FUCKING EMAIL TO A ROTHSCHILD IN REFERENCE TO MAKING A FUCKING BLOOD SACRIFICE TO THE PAGAN GOD MOLOCH

Are there still threads going about that? I got some juicy legitimate info from connections in ones I was in earlier today.

This email specifically has clinton "okaying" something about the "rules of Minerva," and an user did some digging, finding this;

minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/

Which seems to be a kike run thinktank or "charitible organization," that seems to come up with a bunch of theories and hypothesis about cultural revolution. Just look at the current insane climate of the world. It happened in Egypt, Libya, Turkey faked one. Coups are everywhere. Hillary here is specifically Oking this article about a coup, based on it adhering to the the "rules of Minerva."

It seems kek has blessed us through the occult. Minerva, another old god is still worshipped these days with the black cubes, a representation of the storm of Saturn. I thank him for this revelation.

>SHE SENT A FUCKING EMAIL TO A ROTHSCHILD IN REFERENCE TO MAKING A FUCKING BLOOD SACRIFICE TO THE PAGAN GOD MOLOCH.
gonna need a link to this crazy shit

check through the Sup Forums archives, there were some incredible posts in the 2-3 threads earlier about it, and also a lot of /x/ tier shit to trudge through, but I think that was from controlled opposition.

It was her aid and it was a weird joke. I will give you the link any way, because I looked it up too just now.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

I love how they're making Russia the bad guys.

>Russia is leaking the emails omg
>pesky Russians are trying to get trump elected!
>if Russia is our enemy, then so is trump!
>you don't like Russia r-r-right?
>w-we wouldn't be doing anything wrong if nobody found out ;_;

The best part is that people WILL STILL fall for it.

Get your shit together burgers.

Because the regular news cycle can't absorb this wikileaks disaster fast enough or process HRC's stupidity. Just watch today's headlines. The DNC is literally (not figuratively) falling apart.

Umm... yeah what a funny joke!
I always joke about pagan rituals with my buds.

we're just gonna need a bigger shooting

>turkeys wasnt faked
>it actually did fail
>assange has all hrc emails
>putin knew about the planned coup
>warned erdogan in advance, restored relations

I made an irresponsible bet with my brothers on May 6 that Hillary would "for Bill's health" or for "personal health issues" or some such rot bow out of the race before mid-August. The dems would have to pull another Obama star power unknown out of the hat to save the election.

Good Lord, it is looking more and more like that is a possibility after all...

>post yfw the 30k emails are leaked this week

>hillary's fw

MSM is too busy talking about big bad russia and spooky putin hijacking our election

Please KEK grant us more emails, this shit is hilarious so far.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18233 "Can we shut it down please"

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5013
"Fuck off pablo"

“Salad with chicken asshole”
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/291

I swear to god we are dealing with children here
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9059

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/149
>[Line up of diverse little people] You were part of a community of millions of proud grassroots Democrats
lol diverse little people, how inclusive

Dems complaining about Gun control, Sandy Hook and San Bernardino mentioned. Pretty funny read.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3859

>DNC making fun of black names:
i.sli.mg/ttfNlO.png (embed)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17942
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19057

>The asshole from fox emailed us again.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13548

>If he's a good gay, he'll love that this pic is with Kathy griffin.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1042

Found someone's training plan. Why would you save that on your dnc account?
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19607

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2377
“these clowns” love how they talk about their donors

DNC telling each other, "I love you too. no homo."
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/425

Consultant calling megyn kelly a bimbo. Has PDF attached that says the same.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6087

RE: question (TY James Woods).
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13711
“what a joke this guy is”

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539
Hillary calls Omar Abu Jariban a "Sand nigger"

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22027
Sounds like complaints - pretty childish.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1111
>Hillary is a 1st class doosh.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2276
“fucking idiot”

>Imblaying he didnt made coup posibel.

user even if butin did build his pipline in syria. To go north he needs erdo keks good will.

Guess what happent?

He staged the coup to make erdo kek suck vodka nigger cock.

Jesus what an unpleasant looking bitch

also

>all the post numbers in this thread with her image end in 6
>three of them
>666

subtle, Kek, real subtle

They're fucked at this point. If they pull Hillary, Bernfags will demand the nomination be given to Sanders, but that will never happen because the majority of Americans aren't going to vote for a guy who will drastically raise their taxes.

BUT, anyone else they put in will completely lose the Bernie vote, so they're gonna have to ride with Clinton until the whole thing comes crashing down.

What a time to be alive.

youtu.be/xKQIl0VNo1Q

Alexander Gordan Jahans has gotten so big he's a reaction image now?

People are posting comments supporting Hillary LITERALLY on articles detailing emails implicating her in corruption... Shills and oxygen thieves I guess.

no need to thank me

Yeah I hear you! They've made their bed alright.

But the best, I believe, is yet to come. Sooner or later the entire shit pile that is the Clinton Foundation is going to be laid bare, and a lot of these fucks are going to be ruined. Chelsea right up there on that list with mom and maybe-dad.

not her

>americans still vote for hillary

Why exactly?

>mfw

Idk it's like dems have some kind of Stockholm syndrome

Bump

see It's fucking crazy, I've had to live in the same county as the Hildabeast for well over a decade and I hate her, she's a horrible senator, can't speak, corrupt as fuck, and while all the dems know she is shit they can't help but vote for her.

They can't, most burgers are beyond saving at this point, they only care about Pokémon Go and whoever the Kardashians are.

NPR spent about five minutes on how Trump's speech was ''''''''''dark''''''''''. Then they spent about twenty seconds on DWS. They dragged out Marty Walsh as an example of someone who was going to win over white males (less than 30% support HRC), even though he's also involved in a corruption scandal.

Democrats are crooked from top to bottom.

Don't forget
>Trump is the candidate of fear and division!
>Trump is DANGEROUS and DARK

They can't help but vote for her because they believe Trump is worse. Even the most loyal of democrats will say "well she's not perfect" and quickly follow it up with "but she's better than Trump!"

It doesn't help that the media has completely villified trump and trump supporters to the point where Trump supporters are afraid to admit supporting him. I don't publicly speak about my trump support because I work with younger people in the tech sector, it would be career suicide.

I think anyone who thinks NY state will go red this election is off their rocker. I think the GOP could do better down-ticket in many areas, but there's too many liberals around NYC despite Trump being from New York for him to get more votes than Clinton

Nationwide I think the trends favor Trump.

>How the fuck is no one talking about this?

Hillary being corrupt as fuck isn't really news.

you must be new

it's been confirmed to be her

>>Russia is leaking the emails omg
The only source you can find on this is "security experts" t. democrats... it's completely retarded.

The Washington Post broke the story about "Russian hackers" and guess what? The fucking email leaks show the DNC colluding with the Washington Post to spin the narrative on previous things that have come up.

>fired for being corrupt
>Hillary Clinton takes it upon herself to hire her
Let the memes go forth.

Checked those 9s

Trump cannot control himself though. A significant amount of his emotional machinery is not subject to his reason.

Im just not voting. These are dark days for America. Two fake blonde haired, blue eyed, baby boomer pathological liars and malignant narcissists are running. Im just not voting

Thats one disgusting looking jew.

That's ok, user, we'll save America with or without you.

you can only blame yourself for that Germany

Plz nuke us.

10/10 post

Nice

Rotten to the core.

know how to push this? act like a clinton/DNC supporter on social media and claim that hillary's campaign is being destroyed from the inside. it'll raise awareness over how fucking incompetent she's been, while giving off the impression that she's really LOSING hard right now. plus hiding under the guise of a hillary supporter will stop dumb fucks from disregarding your claims as a racist white male drumpf supporter.

t. not scott adams

Hillary Clinton: A Threat to All Humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCOv7C9g7xo

#2Parties1Exit reddit.com/r/votethirdparty/comments/4uglkz/2parties1exit_dont_throw_away_your_vote_on/

>throwing your vote away
kekekeke

It's like all these Bernie supporters coming out saying they're gonna write in Bernie, they myswell outright vote for Trump.

Bread and circus. Burgers have easy access to fatty cheap foods within minutes, and trashy entertainment a click away. They will see that FEELSY Shillary ad in between their Netflix episodes, remember that the media mentioned "trump is racist", and that'll the extent of their course of thought.

this is truly a terrible meme, those people can't even be assed to vote

Spread this to normies bros.

#memewarfare

I need a #memewarfare image for #2Parties1Exit

>#2Parties1Exit
You thinking what I'm thinking?

You Sup Forums bros in the leaks thread did this

Even if you didn't find a good one, you helped

You got the good emails out on Twitter faster than they ever would have

You made this happen.

You will make Trump happen too

would bang desu

never marry a jewess though, they don't age well

oh look its the standard republican scare tactics *yawn*. keep it up guys, you guys are totally right theres totally a conspiracy against republicans *thumbs up*

i cant wait until january 2017 when all you underage conservashits fuck off back too reddit

I tried that, bullshit.

Ignore this cunt

Wasserman Schulz will be the opening speaker to the Democratic Convention, after the events of this weekend, she will now be speaking earlier than before (at 4pm) to avoid media attention.

This almostdub speaks the truth. However, pushing it too hard will cause libs to descend back into manyamirok (cuck surrogate reality) and ignore you.

best part is nobody exept RT is talking about that in our medias

My local NPR station is!

>strayans even shitpost in email form to the companies they purchase from

Don't do it, bro, we need you. Who else can shitpost this hard?

rly gets the noggin juices turning

Is that shopped? Those eyes. She is an actual reptilian.