Is it safe to assume that he's probably more dangerous than Malvo ever was?

Is it safe to assume that he's probably more dangerous than Malvo ever was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still don't know to be honest... different types of danger if you ask me....

Malvo pulls the trigger. This guy pulls the strings.

He looks so quintessentially English, I can almost hear him say "Smashing!"

Yes, for now. Malvo was more of an open book whereas this guy is a total enigma. Currently, we have no idea who is backing him or how powerful he could possibly be.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
you know, I bet he's even MORE lazily written and MORE likely to have no actual big plan and just "likes the thrill of the hunt" because "muh predator/wolf"

>big plan

i kind of hope you're right... that would just prove evil exists to be evil... i don't think that would be lazy

did you record it yourself?

>Tfw people like this actually exist.

>more dangerous than Malvo ever was

Carrie Coon's character is

She has no soul because she is satan

Malvo was definitely more dangerous, he single handedly took out a entire crime syndicate in broad daylight. I actually thought he might be the devil until the last episode.

Stop shilling your videos, you fucking faggot. No one liked your Split video, no one likes your Fargo video and no one is ever gonna like any of your videos.

Why would you continue to watch a show that you don't even like?

how can you give a valid criticism of a story if you haven't seen or read it?

oh but they do noah

>5:50 like:dislike ratio

sure

no one's gonna watch your shitty video, just give up already loser

Why is he throwing up all his meals?

>"oh but they do noah"
>5 likes, 52 dislikes
>every comment on the video is shitposting
Oh yeah, you're really popular. :^)

He's saving up for a real feast

>how can you give a valid criticism of a story if you haven't seen or read it?
Why would you make a video about it if the full story isn't finished?

>"everybody shits on my video"
>"it must be so good, and they're so butthurt and jealous"

is he human? what is his plan?

>he will never save you from the peasants ;_;

having seen every Coen brothers movie aside from Intolerable Cruelty and S1&2 of Fargo: shit
I decided to go out on a limb and make a prediction. believe it or not, I'm right so far

why did he puke?

Not really.

Less dangerous than Malvo, more dangerous than Hanzee and Milligan

but, yes really

No, you're not.

Who he's working for seems more powerful than he is. We just don't know the endgame.

yes, I're am

Prove it.

watch the show

>can't prove his point

>can't prove his point wrong*

He creeps me the fuck out.

Love the way this season is shaping up, two last episodes have been great.

>thinks "watch the show" is a valid argument
I've yet to be convinced.

holy shit you shill this garbage in every thread.
"gee people enjoy talking about it a show maybe theyd also like my horribly written and recorded petty critique on it as well every fucking day"

Fat = rich in his eyes

The intro when the original title theme kicked in was amazing

>horribly written and recorded
you just described fargo my friend

well the only way to discover the show is a shit attempt to recreate the movie in so many ways is to watch the show. I'm sorry you need to be spoonfed.

put your trip back on faggot

this makes the most sense, he enjoys the benefits of bingeing, but is aware of appearances (though interesting he does nothing regarding his teeth, but maybe he feels that adds to the appearance).

No, Malvo is a true predator, does what he feels like. This guy has a goal, a method, once we know what he wants he'll be predictable.

>well the only way to discover the show is a shit attempt to recreate the movie in so many ways is to watch the show.
It's its own thing. In what way is it shit?

You're not making a good argument. You need to give more. What you're saying is conjecture.

Surely the mass bad comments and dislikes have to be some sort of indication that people do not enjoy your content. It's not even a matter of disagreement a lot of people don't like Fargo you just have no reasoning or rhetoric and use cheap exploitation and bait tactics to get what little attention you have.

>how can you give a valid criticism of a story if you haven't seen or read it?

This argument makes sense if you're a professional critic or a really obsessive fan. But watching several seasons of a show you don't like, just so you can have an fully informed opinion as to why you don't like it is jsut pointless.

it's not its own thing.
the finale to season 2 was a family guy tier reference to The Man Who Wasn't There (who just happens to have billy bob).
billy bob and mcgregor's sidekick from A Serious Man are both only in there because they starred in Coen brothers films

Thanks for another entry to the filter

Yes, and the continued usage of the music for each of the characters throughout, it's very playful. It still feels fresh, and unpredictable as a show.

Fargo is an adaptation in one of the loosest sense possible. Is every adaptation a family guy tier reference to you? I don't even care about your opinion i just want to understand the increidble autism thats going on here.

Nah, it jsut feels like a Wes Anderson film

>the finale to season 2 was a family guy tier reference to The Man Who Wasn't There (who just happens to have billy bob).
>billy bob and mcgregor's sidekick from A Serious Man are both only in there because they starred in Coen brothers films
So are you saying the show is bad because it references movies made by the creators of the original source material and has actors from movies made by those people.

That's a terrible argument.

if im not mistaken vargas says "Schweinebraten"(pork chops) when he invites himself to dinner at stussy´s house.
maybe hes really the murderer they were looking for in that gdr flashback.

>film has music
>film references one of the most famous classic symphonies
>wes anderson
wut

the problem is that there is nothing more to it than being a reference. the references themselves aren't the kicker.
>professional critic or really obsessive fan
I fit somewhere in between those

>the problem is that there is nothing more to it than being a reference.
You do realize that the UFO was important to what happened in the season, right?

>the references themselves aren't the kicker.
Then what is? What point are you trying to make exactly?

More like Malvo pulls the trigger, Vargas supplies the gun.
Through proxy.

it's not important

my point is the show blows

He was but then decided to possess that wolf instead of staying in an injured human body.

And yet, you haven't explained how.

Well, considering the russian is named YURI, I don't think you are right.

Good luck with your youtube review career, I'm sure it won't be a pathetic failure

this is probably the reason, but I thought it was because him being the wolf, he just love to eat and consume, and he is always in that constant state of consuming. The only way to be able to do that is to have the room for it. But im wrong so...

Was he the Stasi colonel from the beginning?

If not, who is?
What about Yuri Gurka?

All that stomach acid from all that puking is hell for your teeth.

Bulemics usually have horrible teeht.

She is the demon Azrael

But bull whip Yuri would've been a little boychik in '88.

Yeah I know, what I meant was, I could see him justifying not fixing his teeth because it could add to this whole "masking" yourself thing he spoke about in this week's episode

i did
fingers crossed

You didn't though.

2010-1988 is only 22
In the opening scene it's mentioned Yuri Gurka is supposed to be 20 in 88. He looks around 40 now. All is good.

Why do you fags always reply to shitposters? And a tripfag at that. This nigger shills his shit, meme YouTube account on every Fargo thread while being anonymous. It's like I'm back in hs again dealing with that one edgy kid who constantly said shit like "Hitler did nothing wrong" just to try to be the talking points for the week. If you faggots would stop giving him attention he would fuck off already. Christ. It really isn't that hard to ignore the dumb trip who doesn't have any friends irl and does what he does for that tiny bit of connection he can't get anywhere else. Nigga beats his meat to (You)s.

every scene with him in it is just kino, plane and simple

Sometimes it's good to make someone feel a little less lonely. No matter how much of a cunt he is.

I think he said "Schweinekotelett".
But it's been half a day since i've seen the episode so i might be wrong.
Not that that has anything to do with your theory i am just pedantic.

Fuck that. It's gonna be a good day when some user gets tired of his shit and doxes him (shit that user may just be me). Either that or he realizes how pathetic his life is and necks himself like every other pathetic trip. He contributes nothing to these threads and people like him are the reason why this board is trash.

I see. Sorry, user. You're right, I'll stop replying to him.

its possible, i only made out schweine to be honest, hes clearly not a native speaker.

this sounds like projection

Yeah, he definitely said Kotelett.

As a German i found it especially nice they bothered to hire two native speakers for the opening scene.

reminds me of a taverna in Crete that got set on fire cos the owners had a menu written in german and they despise germans over there.

I love how pretentious the intros are in this.

yes me too, but i would nitpick that the gdr officer was clearly from the rhineland and not from berlin.

I'm really starting to like this series. Varga is an excellent villain.

>villain
commie

So Emmit is going to start to fall for Varga's promises, right?

He is, probably. But then again, I think he's probably just weak-willed.

At first mabye, but Varga will kill his brother (his gf will survive) and then he will help the "Sheriff" to trap him.

I don't buy it, it's waay too predictable. I think they will set a story like that as a red herring.