How would All Might fare in Sup Forumsmic world?

How would All Might fare in Sup Forumsmic world?

Plus Trump!

TRUMP ULTRA!

Do you mean like Marvel or DC or these Sup Forums OC world?

Pretty well I'd say

He would be death right now and have given his power to a teenage black lesbian trans girl.

Isn't he asian?

His power makes him that muscular and gives him a permanent Japanese cold. No tranny would accept that.

Not bad actually even in this weakened state. Prime All Might would be a whole other story

All Might is from Texas. He is America, and so can you.

I thought he used to be naturally muscular like that but he went Aushwitz mode because he had a chunk ripped out of him and the following procedures left him weak. Now his muscular form is just him flexing.

He was muscular before the encounter with the villain.

You can be from Texas and also be asian

You can't even be from America and be brunette in Japan.

I think you can be a blonde blue-haired half-japanese in manga
Because fuck genetics I guess?

He's too idealistic and pure, he failed to notice that an associate of his partook in what was essentially child abuse and was so oblivious that he even went to him to ask him for advice on how to train successors.

Yup.

A Texan named Toshino

At first I thought that was a kangaroo superhero. Now I'm just disappointed

Why is there no Batman equivalent in the Boku no Hero Academia universe?
I mean a person like Deku that is a huge nerd, but actually already fit and with resources to at least take down the small time shits.

I'm just asking because the feel I had for Deku is that if he had just trained up and studied, like he did during All Might's training of him before the powers, he'd eventually become a powerless hero.

because that'd kill his whole dilemma. why lament being powerless and therefore unable to achieve your dream if there's a Batman stand in who proves you can?

True enough. But would he try to become a Batman stand in?

Unless All might egged him on, maybe not.

he probably would have cracked and became Syndrome

fucking Syndrome
>if everyone is super then no one is!!!!

I miss the Colbert Report.

probably he already was trying to be a hero despite believing it was pointless. if there was an inkling of hope he could succeed without powers he'd take it.

Still one of my favorite villain lines of all time.

You think Edna designed Syndrome's costume? And knew that he would need to be defeated, and thus broke the one taboo she instilled on herself?

Nah he's Japanese.
Either he offs himself or he becomes full on Otaku NEET gaining 100 pounds, surrounded by his Hero worship and hot gluing his 6 ft tall Mt. Lady miniature statue.

He'd fit right in, really. Prime Golden Age Superman physical might with the morals and ethics of All Star Superman.

He actually has some fun personality quirks that'd make him fun to read beyond his boy scout big picture, too. He's a fun guy.

Funnily enough, the original one-shot that would go on to become Hero Academia was actually about a salaryman using the gadgets he sells to try and become a hero.

Eh, Deku is too kind-hearted to ever end up something like that.