The blacks are really starting to act up in the UK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706695/Police-high-alert-amid-fears-gangs-plan-hijack-events-London.html

Just heard a gang of blacks tried to break into one of my families property also.

Stuff is getting out of control in the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/missxmcguire/status/757473483580375040
independent.co.uk/voices/black-lives-matter-most-disturbing-train-ride-of-my-life-racism-a7151161.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3699414/Teenage-girl-gang-raped-daylight-group-men-south-London-park.html#ixzz4Exeaeir5
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706499/Man-30-dead-injured-private-party-Surrey-police-urgently-try-contact-guests.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5oGKNrYrJho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They will probably get sympathy from libcucks too.

Yeah I was browsing 'blm uk' on twitter and saw these two things at a glance

dumb fucking white bitches who shill for them

twitter.com/missxmcguire/status/757473483580375040

and this fucking article where the write 'weeps for trayvon' because the police took out some rowdy blacks in a train

independent.co.uk/voices/black-lives-matter-most-disturbing-train-ride-of-my-life-racism-a7151161.html

For fuck sake!

what the fuck are they even complaining about, the police being trigger happy is specific to the united states

Blacks in the UK have been trained to think of every interaction with the police is just because they are black. And as blacks commit a lot of crime and generally act obnoxious/aggressive they have a lot of interactions with the police, and therefore complain about 'racism' a lot.

>living anywhere near London

There's your problem m8

Although I do generally agree with the sentiment of your comment, the savages are starting to spread across the UK.

Did you hear about those Muslims who went up to Norfolk to abduct a Military man with a knife?

Funny how they act exactly the same everywhere in the world. Piss off everyone by being niggers and acting like niggers then crying WE WUZ OPPRESSED AND SHIET DA POLICE IZ EVIL
BLM should rename itself "Niggers without borders" or something

blm has always been in my "International Terrorist Organizations" folder

So true man, they should be apologizing to us for acting like fucking savages for fuck sake! Yet it's our fault?! FILTH!

who cares.

i was kekking hard during the london riots.

let them destroy it.

Just that thing with one of my family members house that drove it a lot closer to home for me. I can watch the fire rising from a distance, but not when the fire starts getting into my sphere of being.

Time to butter up those knives for easy entry

Notting Hill Carnival is just a degenerate ape parade anyway. If we're lucky, they will have to ban it for security reasons.

i live in the middle of nowhere so i can always watch with glee.

>implying niggers are awake before 5pm on a monday

I read about how in rural Germany there are many "romaing" gangs just robbing everything they can touch. No where will be safe soon user.

Do British cops even carry guns? What the hell do would blacks in the UK even have to protest.

Proof the all this Black Lives Matter bullshit is 90% just a resentful tantrum against whites still being majorities in their own countries.

Bro this is just the tip of crime that is happening though, they wreaking havoc all over the place.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3699414/Teenage-girl-gang-raped-daylight-group-men-south-London-park.html#ixzz4Exeaeir5

There is a african/muslim crime wave happening all across the western world, and they are become more oganized, like an invading gang with stuff like the BLM. And the leftists are providing them the air of legitimacy to their grievances, so the niggers committing crimes feel justified.

Welcome to our hell. Have fun, and whatever you do, don't point out that air Jordans are a waste of money.

There's always a rukkas at carnival.

It's tradition now.

Spliff, red-stripe , jungle and stab Someone, innit

>I read about how in rural Germany there are many "romaing" gangs just robbing everything they can touch. No where will be safe soon user.

Yeah this, the non whites are starting to notice the countryside is ripe for the taking. They are expanding their territory.

nigs gotta nog.

Ae have Sudanese gangs destroying country towns in Victoria and near the NSW border. Was speaking to someone from Wagga (small country town) who was saying how Sudanese had destroyed the town.

its a hebridean island with 100% private land ownership and heavy prejudice against mainlanders.

>innit

>bloodclart bare tingz blad, naa mean?

Reminder that mass immigration of Jamaican blacks into the UK created Chavs.

This literally always happens at notting hill because when black people hang out with other black people in droves they have start a fight over someone in a huge crowd stepping on their shoes by accident because 'sorry m8' doesn't exist in their vocab.
Plus the atmosphere quickly turns sour once people have had too much to drink and smoked too much weed and the aggression only gets excerbated by the hot weather.
But on the bright side at least the jerk chicken is pretty good

>its a hebridean island with 100% private land ownership and heavy prejudice against mainlanders.

How old are you out of interest? Were you born there?

London Carnival ruined by violent minorities?!
This is unheard of!!

Virtue signaling is really a plague. Social networks were a mistake.

wasnt born there. but family links means i am welcome there. most people who move here are very rich and you pretty much have to get on the good side of the landowners, contracters and builders to be allowed a plot. spend like a million pounds buying the land and building the house.

very quiet and nice all year round.

Quite inspiring.

They were enslaved for over 6 million years.
The British people brought them on fucking slaveships from Africa.
Ofc they deserve some sympathy.

Are there any places with lots of blacks other than London?

Surrey dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706499/Man-30-dead-injured-private-party-Surrey-police-urgently-try-contact-guests.html

No.82652648

On the bright side, May doesn't seem the type to tolerate any of that bullshit, she makes sure everybody gets put in their place beneath her heels.

10000% true

>stuff is getting out of control in the UK
It's been out of control for years now, just that it wasn't on peoples' doorsteps 'til recently. Now that the reality has come home to roost in their fucking backyards and shit, all of a sudden it's 'EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL RECENTLY!'.

Nah, nigga, if you have to say shit like 'I can't believe this is happening!', odds are you were warned long before it happened.

Someone is always stabbed at Carni bro

lol, he still thinks there is a reason behind their chimping.

Petey Greene - How to Eat Watermelon

youtube.com/watch?v=5oGKNrYrJho

>london

No surprises there.