Last night's episode was good

last night's episode was good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-bmfC3NKQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rip jasper, we won't miss you

where do they get their eyeliner and hair gel?

reminder that jaha did nothing wrong

he was way past his expiration date, but fuck, i got teary eyed watching is last scene with monty,

youtu.be/q-bmfC3NKQg

that's unsanitary

:*(

that was kinda homo

Not even Based Murphy could keep me watching this season. I'll start watching again once I'm done with Riverdale and I need my CW fix.

a bit, but it was fitting, they had been friends since childhood and pretty much encompassed everything about a bromance.

The goodbye was totally written for shippers as well, unashamedly.

>once I'm done with Riverdale
watching that show unironically

You're missing out. You get a murder mystery with the usual stupid teenage nonsense, then sit back and read the waifu discussion here.

Raven may have just moved up to the number 1 spot after that ice bath scene to be honest lads

Your thoughts?

So does this mean they kick out Murphy and his mutie girl?

tits

i literally didnt understand that scene. was she having a discussion with two dead people? is she crazy?

murphy's ourguy he can't die

it was a devil on your shoulder type scene, she had to make a choice

Short answer, yes

She was hallucinating. Sinclair represented the side of her that wants to continue living, while Becca wanted her to give up.

It only reasonable went to shit this time around, so that was nice.
Good that bellamy opened the door just in time.

Fuck octavia is a retard though, she could've said that they will share the space, not that everyone will get equal space.

Maybe, but even if she did Clarke gets the chance to kill off 300 sky crew next episode, so she'll be on #1 again.

tits

Friendly reminder that Murphamy is endgame and you are all gay