>Adult sitcom show.
>Wife cheats and cucks the husband
>husband cheats and he get all hell for it

family guy?

>episode of the simpsons where marge gets kissed by her ex and homer gets sad
>marge thinks homer cheats on her and gets homicidal

No one expects moral standards from women

Which show(s)?

Family guy has liked 5 eps about Lois being a slut.
Cleveland when he met a nice girl at work as just friends and his wife was a cunt about it.
Simpsons when homer danced with an exotic dancer
American Dad was the worst to me when they time traveled to find out if their daughter belonged to Stan that one really rustled me like no other

In most adult animated shows, most of times when females characters date or have sex with a black guy they are always degenerate sluts.

just one exemple, also Lois Griffin is a huge cunt anyway.

>Adult sitcom show
>Husband cucks the wife

Also
>Marge considers fucking a fake French guy she met at a bowling alley
>Damn near kicks Homer out of the house for dancing with a random stripper for like a minute at a party

Granted, in the second instance the photo of it had sorta spread around town, but even then that taken with the previous episode seems to imply Marge is okay with infidelity if it's behind the other spouse's back.

>kids cartoon
>Burger land has a HUGE child obesity problem
>make a episode about fitness
>fitness makes X character into a jerk
>moral is to be happy even if you look and feel like a tub of lard

But that actually happens if you know any fat people who get thin.

I had a few friends like that where they lost some weight and became huge assholes.

Being fat is like Santa magic where you're jolly. [Note that this only works for non neckbeards]

This has Steven Universe written all over it. One of the many problems with this show.

Protip: they were always assholes. They just had a reason to act like a cunt now.

Steven universe never had an episode like that

Put some fucking effort into it.

I had fat friends, i was always thin but i started lifting cause i wanted muscle.

I believe in you can have everything now we're /fit/. But we're chill with everyone, at parties, when we play some D&D or when we have screening parties mostly cartoons.

I wouldn't say SU. But alot of 90s toons did that shit

>"adult" cartoon
>it's just sitcom nonsense with bad art and animation

Bonus points if they were so lazy they just base the character design from the voice actors.

>male character is constantly portrayed as an ugly loser
>who also frequently gets propositioned by attractive women outside of his league

>American Dad was the worst to me when they time traveled to find out if their daughter belonged to Stan that one really rustled me like no other

At least Stan called Francine out for it by calling her a whore

Go home, /sug/. I thought you faggots were banished.

>I've never seen the show but know all of it's problems
This never happened in SU

>american dad

Stan and francine go back in time to the 90s, stan stops young Franny from cheating.
Hayley was probably never born, Stan time travels back and lets another man fuck and cum inside his wife, i cant remember if the consequences were worst had hayley never been born but fuck me i raged, i would have rather if she was born anyways if she didnt cheat, confirming she is Stans kid.

Mfw

the episode where Garnet and Amethysts fuse and later go on a killing spree meanwhile Steven and his friend tried to get fit with the gym and at the end decided to let go

>"adult" cartoons

Really now i hate this new pretentious meme to put quotation marks on the word "adult".

this is basically comedy slapstick shows but just with inapropritate content for childrens ( so vulgar language, violence, sex, grossout, social commentary. ) so logically this is more for adults than for childrens.

but i guess in your head and probably other people on Sup Forums, something is "adult" only when this is dramatic and very serious.

Blame Jewish sitcoms from the 60's. Although I think they explained that Homer used to be fit with hair then got fat. Also who else would marry some woman with a blue Jew fro and a cigarette voice? What makes me mad is that the wife never gets fat or looks terrible.

Did you even read the post they were pointing to? Nothing described happened in that episode.

>Nancy cucks Dale for the majority of their marriage
>after Nancy ends the affair, Dale's given the opportunity to cheat with a woman who's into him
>Nancy is aware of this and feels it would almost be right for Dale to cheat, since she has for so long
>when Dale realizes the other woman wants to have sex, he refuses and talks about how his marriage is too important for him to cheat
>goes back to Nancy and tells her what happened, episode ends with them both happy

Did King of the Hill do this plot right or just piss everyone off more?

>vulgar language, violence, sex, grossout, social commentary
>inapropritate content for childrens
>For adults
Go back to Mississippi

>vulgar language, violence, sex, grossout, social commentary

Kids love that shit more than anybody. I have no idea why it's always geared towards an older audience. Not that it matters since it's all America has offer. What make me more angry is that there's nothing in between. Why is there only kiddie stuff that has small "dark" humor or edge sitcom nonsense? Even stuff that is TV-PG is not really TV-PG.

Okay nu male, so tell me what an adult cartoons is for you.

sincerely even if Family Guy is a boring show, i don't think childrens could understand the jokes, especially when Peter says something.

and yes this is for adult, on the comedy category, it's exactly what i said, adult stuff in your head is obviously something with drama or action drama with lore, continuity and feelings.

do you actually know those cartoons have a cartoony style especially for comedy slapstick and not for a serious show?

He is still a cuck raising someone else's kid and not knowing he is a cuck and all his "friend" never told him anything.

That's because Nancy is a terrible person and is clearly in the wrong. The series is not shy to say that either. Oddly enough Peggy was the one who felt more offended that no one said anything.

Yeah kids love that too because this is comedy, and kids loves funny things and laughing for stupid stuff.

because actually shows with cartoony character design are more for comedy than for drama or action.

for exemple Capeshit countains more humanoid characters with a few numbers of humor moments and more based on action or drama.

you literally complains and sperg out for nothing just because you hate comedy shows.

>adult stuff in your head is obviously something with drama or action drama with lore, continuity and feelings

It is but no show like that exists. Even Bojack falls for the Hollywood slapstick and shitty animal humor. Also Family Guy is not hard to follow. The only thing kids will not get is pop culture nonsense from the 80's, most people that watch this are kids and teenagers. By the way your responses are more akin to that of a nu-male. But don't worry about your precious shitty comedies since that kind of thing seems to be a surplus in the west.

"nu male" is the worst Sup Forums buzzword/insult, jesus shitting CHRIST

I'm mad that animated comedy show are the only things to exist. Not the comedies themselves. I used to watch Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park too but that's all there is. And here you are acting like that's not the core audience.

At least not yet.

Because they have none

>Nu male
Cute. I don't know what that mean, but we're off to a good start.
> i don't think childrens could understand the jokes
I watched South Park when I was nine and Family Guy when I was eleven and understood everything. Maybe you just developed slow because of all of the inbreeding?
>adult stuff in your head is obviously something with drama or action drama with lore, continuity and feelings.
Stop putting words in my mouth.
>do you actually know those cartoons have a cartoony style especially for comedy slapstick and not for a serious show?
Meaning what? Slapstick == for adults? What the fuck are you even getting at at this point?

It's not a word originated on Sup Forums. This board was just late to the party as usual. The mod hates this pic because it reminds him of himself and bans people on sight.

>"Go back to Mississippi"
>Literally pretentious shitty open-minded who thinks shows like Family Guy should be broadcasted on children channels.
>It's me the nu male.

also
>It is but no show like that exists

of course! BECAUSE THEIR CHARACTER DESIGN ARE FOR COMEDY! not for drama! they are rules on animation, cinema and some shit like that, Shows with serious plots needs characters with serious design, not cartoon style, this is actually the basis of classic american cartoons you know? the Disney movies like Snow White have character with humanoid design because the plot is serious, only the dwarves have cartoony design because they are comic relief characters.

also your post mean just you hate cartoons in fact.

>Hollywood slapstick and shitty animal humor.

again, those stuff are the roots of american cartoons, it's literally stupid of complaining about that when you perfectly know what the fuck you are watching.

>Its a adult sitcom
>Marriage problems every other fucking episode

Is Bob's Burgers the only mainstream animated adult sitcom that hasn't done a husband/wife considers cheating plot yet?

>I don't like slapstick = hating cartoons

user, you're acting like the insult you keep using.

Wow, I can FEEL the cancer in this one

>adult sitcom

You mean sitcom. Also Rick and Morty is just like every other Fox-tier cartoon out there. Being a step above Family Guy is not really that difficult to do.

Well it's actually not the fault of those stupid comedies but this shows have audiences, so the networks wants more and proabably don't gives more chances to horror or action shows.

probably because you can actually make those kind of shows with real actors, but with cartoons you can make irrealistic twisted stuff for comedy.

Please stop being arrogant and sperging out for nothing.

I'm sorry but at nine years old when you watch South Park you don't gives a fuck about the social commentary and the satire, you watch that just because it's vulgar and funny.

>Meaning what? Slapstick == for adults? What the fuck are you even getting at at this point?

I just said comedy adult cartoons are basically slapstick shows with "inapropriate content" for childrens according to television standards, even if childrens watch that anyway.

okay, so you dislike 90% of american cartoons do you? including golden age classics.

"cartoon" in fact is more a word for slapstick stuff, if you like more dramatic stuff "animated series" is more appropriate i guess.

yeah yeah more meme argumentation.

Since when was Snow White serious? It's just a slightly lighter fairytale made a lunatic that destroyed any chance of animation being seen more than just for kids. And that's the problem all tv animated things are used for jokes and pop culture garbage. Greentexting and your paragraphs does not make you look smart. You seem like a angry crazy person who can't stand the thought that someone does not follow your views.

>Please stop being arrogant and sperging out for nothing.
U mad tho?
>I'm sorry but at nine years old when you watch South Park you don't gives a fuck about the social commentary and the satire, you watch that just because it's vulgar and funny.
Never said that was why I watched it, just that I had no trouble understanding it.
Y u mad tho?
>I just said comedy adult cartoons are basically slapstick shows with "inapropriate content" for childrens according to television standards, even if childrens watch that anyway.
No, what you said was "do you actually know those cartoons have a cartoony style especially for comedy slapstick and not for a serious show?"
Which is still a complete non-sequitor
But y u mad tho?

>if you like more dramatic stuff "animated series" is more appropriate

Too bad there is none.

Sup, read this. Not even the same anons btw.

>Since when was Snow White serious? It's just a slightly lighter fairytale made a lunatic that destroyed any chance of animation being seen more than just for kids.

Goddamn so many autism here.

yes Snow White was pretty serious and dramatic, the queen want to kills snow white with stabbing a knife on her heart, most of disney with humanoid characters are actually dramatic, with of course comic relief characters, who have a more cartoony style than the others ones.

>And that's the problem all tv animated things are used for jokes and pop culture garbage.

I repeat that, maybe because people actually like that and also because with comedy and cartoons you can go more more deep than with real actors?

just one exemple, an horror show is more creepy with real actors, not with cartoons characters, so the networks probably don't want to gives more chances to cartoons creators for shows like that.

Literally your entire post is 12 years old autistic bait.

The capeshit shows are not comedy, and they are called "animated series" not cartoons.

Did the plot ever move to Nancy cutting off with fucking Redcorn, not never do it again?

>Literally your entire post is 12 years old autistic bait.
You literally don't know what most of those words mean.
>The capeshit shows are not comedy, and they are called "animated series" not cartoons.
Oh, right. I'm the autistic one.

I just said "nu male" because that user thinks i'm actually some kind of redneck just because i said shows like Family Guy have inapropriate content for childrens, like a progressist douchebag.

but that's not really important sincerely, just a little banter.

Not sure what you're asking but by season 4 she broke off the affair and didn't fuck Redcorn for the rest of the series.

>The capeshit shows are not comedy

Since when? Do you even know what you are talking about?

Oh i'm Sorry dude, i don't remember the many hilarious moments on Bruce Timm animated shows.

all super heroes are Spider-Man or Gaypool.

In these terrible PC times, people who are progressive feel like everything is inappropriate. Everything you are saying right now makes you seem like the thing you are insulting. Also all of your posts makes you seem snobbish.

Well i wasn't thinking to Teen Titans Go or the new marvel shows actually, reminder that those shows are parodies.

Oh boy, you literally just admitted you don't know what you are saying. This just makes all of your posts seem 100x times worse than they already are.

ay you got my question. thanks

That's not a question to be PC, but you just can't broadcast a show like Family Guy on cartoon network or nickelodeon, for TV standards this is considered "innapropriate."

exactly the same reasons why the networks only wants comedies for cartoons, because cartoons for another genre than comedy are not expensive, they don't want to take new risks, and also because comedies and cartoons are actually very related since cartoons exists, reminder that a huge part of cartoon humor come from the vaudeville.

>Also all of your posts makes you seem snobbish.

i'm not snobbish, i just explains logical things and reasons of why something is like that, most of you are fucking obnoxious for no reasons, probably just because you simply have not the same opinions.

they were always assholes, they were just forced not to be one to your face because you can just tackle them in a vulnerable area

>exactly the same reasons why the networks only wants comedies for cartoons, because cartoons for another genre than comedy are not expensive, they don't want to take new risks, and also because comedies and cartoons are actually very related since cartoons exists, reminder that a huge part of cartoon humor come from the vaudeville

And that's why people are upset. They do this shit and here you are defending it saying this is the ONLY way to do things all while acting like a cunt about it.

Yeah the classical "you know nothing anyway" argument.

also i like this weird binary logic.

>He said one thing wrong, so everything he said is actually wrong.

well wait a minute..... you actually don't get the irony on the sentence:
>Oh i'm Sorry dude, i don't remember the many hilarious moments on Bruce Timm animated shows.
>"you literally just admitted you don't know what you are saying."

??? you take this sentence seriously?????

please stop sperging out!

we got like 3 more days until we're back bitch nigga

What is with red pills and being cuckold

Still acting like a snobby cunt, I see.

>And that's why people are upset. They do this shit and here you are defending it saying this is the ONLY way to do things all while acting like a cunt about it.

They do shit because there are the rules of marketing and television, it's shit but it's like that, you must accept that because whining would literally change nothing.

>you are defending it saying this is the ONLY way to do things all while acting like a cunt about it.

No my dear friend, look at my first post: what's the matter? it's false? i'd never said i'm a fan of family guy, i just explains why shows like this are destinated to adults, that's all.

What's acting like a snobby cunt exactly?

I simply explains some things, you are all buttmads for no reasons, you know i don't hate you for my part, i'm just tired of your stupidity, you are very arrogants for dumb reasons.

Wasn't it up in the air if Stan was Hayley father. Stan didn't want to risk it because Frany didn't know.

>I simply explains some things, you are all buttmads for no reasons, you know i don't hate you for my part, i'm just tired of your stupidity, you are very arrogants for dumb reasons

That's not something a non-snobby cunt says but keep going. This is fun.

Homer did almost bang his coworker and a country music star

>snobby
>cunt

That's not because you can't understand simple words that i'm a snobby cunt.

the problem is actually you and your autism.

>husband has marital affair
>affair produces unwanted child
>best friend adopts said child
>never say anything
>adopted child befriends your daughter
>the two siblings later get married and have kids together

You're still doing it. Keep it going!

There was those episodes when Linda pretends to be Fish's wife and when Bob fake an affair with Linda's sister.

>I don't recognize any of these people
Good, I avoid faggots better than I thought.