You haven't seen a single Iranian film, user? Not even something by Kiarostami?

>You haven't seen a single Iranian film, user? Not even something by Kiarostami?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_presidential_trips_made_by_Donald_Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=oFIK_YEVJ1A
youtube.com/watch?v=JXmzskFGuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vX98yJ9VDsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i've seen persopolis, does that count?

I watched Standing in the Dust and The Salesman. Probably something else too. I mean fuck the Oscars but watching all movies on the "foreign" short-list pays off.

but I have seen some. Bashu was great, and the salesman was pretty good.

Is she still exiled user?

Watched 'close up' in a film class in uni. Not my cup of tea desu

Fuck off towel head. I literally don't care about sand nigger shit and my life will never be negatively affected in any way for doing so. Keep shilling your irrelevant degenerate propaganda.

so what? watch Bashu the stranger or something else.

>it's a Sup Forums schizo from R_theDonald

Man she should have shown her tittys earlier and gotten banned so she could've done full on debauchery with Leo.

No one cares about your thread for normalizing Muslims.

>normalizing Muslims.
nah this isn't an american thread for their saudi and israeli buddies.

Persepolis is top-tier kino. And with how hard Satrapi likes to push muh Iranian heritage it should count.

i saw No One Knows About Persian Cats which was pretty good. Basically about their underground music scene.

They play on my tv all the time.
I don't understand them so the tv remains off.

How hairy are Iranian women? It's extremely important that I know.

Was Under the Shadow an Iranian film?

Sup Forums is generally pro-Iran you bumblefuck. Well, used to be back when the average age was over 13, anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_presidential_trips_made_by_Donald_Trump

Guess who is first.

I saw one about a bunch of iranian girls trying to enter a arena to watch a soccer game or some shit.

bretty funny and good that they keep their women in check

>R_theDonald
It's r/the_donald you SJW snowflake. Just wait till I get my fellow 'pedes on you!!

nu/pol/ is jidf

Sometimes I daydream about converting to radical shia islam, leaving the dying west behind and move to Iran.

oh no! you have more knowledge on rddit! wow you are so much better for being a rdittor!

lel

"No, but you should show me some one day"

>tism

>too scared to say reddit and redditor
lmao does the big bad donald scare you that much lmaoooooooooo

did you get triggered by my disrespect towards your favorite site?

Halfpol is flooded with shills, shitposters, cucks and shitskins from reddit now. Don't think many of them are oldschool JIDF.

>shitskins from reddit
more like inbred cucks who think sucking trump's dick is edgy even when he's sucking israeli and saudi dick

>not Salafism and move to the Gulf/KSA, where you get your own castrated nigger slave to beat and opress, like the worthless excuse of a dog he is, while slav whores imported from Ukraine, Russia and Poland suck your tiny hairy Arab cock every day as you dine on the finest meals and drive the finest cars
>all while the US considers you the greatest and most democratic ally in the region

About Elly is an 11/10 movie, I've been wanting to watch A Separation, but I can't find a download link.

Thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=oFIK_YEVJ1A

Did you see the refuse that participayed in hwndu? Either way, this is not a discussion for Sup Forums. Board is shit enough as is.

Kiarostami is one of the 3-5 greatest filmmakers i've enjoyed, what other Iranian filmmakers would those in the know recommend? Similarly poetic/existential or otherwise.

torrents.php?id=57019

>I'm 45 minutes into this movie. So far, it's about the dad taking care of his father and looking for the right caregiver. To this point, the IMDB description has nothing to do with the story.
kek I can't fathom why people would watch films like this

that was lovely, user

Glad you liked it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXmzskFGuyQ

youtube.com/watch?v=vX98yJ9VDsk

It's an amazingly well written and directed drama. The plot seems like an everyman story but the way it's presented is compelling and very engaging. One of my favourite films

Why, of course I've seen London Has Fallen.

I've seen Children of Heaven and A Separation. Both have insanely high ratings on imdb, but both were okay at best. Is it the same deal as with Bollywood and Turkish movies that Iranians rate up their own movies like crazy?

Why is a girl talking to me in a way that isn't "hey clean that mess up" or "can I get a number 3 with a large diet coke"?

If you're talking about A Separation, the main story doesn't really kick in until an hour in. It's one of those movies that could have benefited from being trimmed down half an hour.

Bitch, everybody saw Argo.

>torrents.php?id=57019
I don't even know what website I'd be be opening this up with, I was referring to a direct download link.

That would require you to be in the royal family and/or have money

I was quoting a comment on PTP. I enjoyed A Separation as well as the rest of Farhadi's filmography. I like the outward voyeuristic look at daily Iranian life style by him. Realism is my favorite style of film now.

dnt watch paki shit sweetheart

I saw that one about the guy who gets a construction job Rowdy Roddy Piper They Live style and then he goes on to romance some girl or something, I don't remember. Was that Iranian?

would convert to Islam for Taraneh t b h

>How hairy are Iranian women?
I wouldn't know.
>tfw Iranian living in Iran
I'm going to die a virgin.

Offside
The director shoots movies in his home and taxi now

Makhmalbaf

>certified copy
I didn't understand this movie. I get that juliette binoche and the guy's relationship was intentionally left vague, but I don't get why that's good. It just seems pretentious. The movie was boring.

One thing you have to understand Kiarostami is that he liked to be very meta about things.
What I got from the vague presentation of their relationship was tied to the titular theme of the movie, whether they can convince themselves (and self-reflexively, the audience who are really watching a work of fiction) that they really are an authentic married couple.

>whether they can convince themselves
Why would they do that? Are they schizophrenic?

>he believes in them so much he will diagnose fictional characters with real life diseases
Looks like you just got ABBASSED

Makhmalbaf>Kiarostami

T H I S
H
I
S

nah, most upper middle class Saudis have sweet government jobs that pays well just to circulate the oil money throughout the population

it's literally just the foreign "workers" from pakistan, india, bangladesh and niggerville that are treated as subhuman labour and make up millions in expat citizens

Go back to Iran, Mohsen

My Persian gf makes me sit through all these Iranian films and they're all boring and miserable but I pretend to like them (The Salesman was alright tho), which of course leads to us watching more Iranian films

How do I break this cycle, It's gone on too long fuck

Dump her and date a nigger

Not him but this got me thinking, what kind of movies do niggers like? Action?

nigger

I've seen About Elly, A Separation, and The Salesman and I'd say A Separation is probably his best.

i've seen a lot of sandnigger films but i can never remember which is from where

Kiarostami is overrated Nuri Bilge Ceylan is peak towelhead kinography

they like 90s cop movies and old john wayne wetserns

Ceylan is the like Villeneuve of arthouse

Golshifteh sold out and westernized, posed nude. Dropped her after that.

watching iranian kino with the gf is living the dream you faggot