youtube.com/watch?v=DwP5A12Q7ps
youtube.com/watch?v=4xbbpH-20ak
kat.cr/captain-america-civil-war-2016-hd-tc-x264-ac3-cpg-t12565624.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SONOFABITCH KILLED MY DAD!

I mean, basically this.

Nigger with a dad that was there for him, I'd be pissed too

He was having an extended nigga moment.

Somebody blew up his dad. He wanted revenge. He realized he was being deceived. He gave up on revenge.

Not a terrible character arc.

Revenge is fine when black characters seek it.

Bucky didnt walk away

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

Apparently there's no such thing as Due Process in Wakandan law, and people are allowed to go on crazy murder rampages in the name of revenge

he was a warrior and a king

My name is T'Challa

You killed my father

Prepare to Die

Do you have any idea how hard it is for a brotha to keep their dad?

>Batman and Superman stop fighting because both of their Mom's are named Martha

>Tony and Steve fight because of their mom.

He let vengeance consume him

youtube.com/watch?v=DwP5A12Q7ps

>What is Batman

He's a nigger.

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have metal fingers on your left hand?

>not putting anything filterable in the title for those who haven't seen it
Everyone report this guy. He's shit.

>Trump 2016

Absolutely nothing, you filthy non-Wakandan.
#WakandanLivesMatter

Where are you getting this from? He made the decision after telling Black Widow that he wasn't his father or something. Read between the lines, he still has a lot to learn about Wakandan culture and being a king.

You're talking to a literal retard, user. Stop using logic. It's pointless.

>Zemo goes supervillain because his family died
>Counter Terrorism Task Force goes shoot-to-kill because T'Chaka died
>T'Challa goes vigilante because T'Chaka died
>Tony goes guilt-trip because that kid died
>Tony goes RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS because Howard died
>T'Challa not only doesn't kill Zemo, he prevents Zemo's suicide
>Sup Forums still goes "LOL N166ERS R MURDER"
what a bunch of jackasses

This isn't exactly a plot twist, even casuals knew he was the Panther.

For Wakandans it's literally #OnlyWakandanLivesMatter

The first reply is. If not a plot *twist* then at least a plot point that not everyone wants to know beforehand. Letting people filter that out is a basic courtesy.

His utata died.

Not really. You just don't know how easy it would be to weaponize the technology Wakanda used to cure cancer or how terrible of a weapon it would create. I could explain, but it would be irresponsible of me to teach you how to do this, since you would not be able to resist using it as a weapon, since that's what your culture has done with every other technological advancement in your entire history.

The king is, and likely can use diplomatic immunity to get away with it. Literally the benefit of being a monarch moron

Again there are literal retards here, why even get mad. Just let them drool in the corner.

>taking stale ass Sup Forums bait

Come on, son. You know better.

>being too much of a pussy to type nigger without censoring it
I agree with you but this site is not for you

I didn't know it was a racial thing.

>I'm tough. I can type the whole word "nigger" and don't afraid of anything.

>hurr i have to censor myself on a mongolian puppet show image board

I don't even know what you two are arguing about but you better man up and say nigger or go back to your safe space

Stop being a faggot and say "nigger", you cunt.

In my entire life, I have called someone by that word exactly once, when I was five years old.
It's not a matter of being a pussy, it's a matter of knowing a lot of people that I respect. Sorry if that interferes with your "racist hugbox" where you're free to throw hate at whoever you want and presume that no one will call you an ignorant cunt for it, but you're an ignorant cunt for expecting that.
I feel absolutely no compunction to pretend to be racist or hide the fact that I think casual racism is ignorance. THAT would be being a pussy, being afraid to speak my mind to some random ignorant racist on the interbutts out of fear of flames.

Say whatever you like in response, you have that right. But I also have the right to state that internet racists are ignorant cowards who hide behind a keyboard to vent the frustration over the opinions they're too pussy to say to people in person.
No, fuck you. Go back to your klan inbreeding orgy and fuck a pig.

Batman is a character who doesn't seek revenge.

>No, fuck you. Go back to your klan inbreeding orgy and fuck a pig.

Jokes on you, i'm a black guy. But I will take you up on fucking a pig tonight, I think your mom's free

>Tony goes RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS because Howard died

He was angry about his dad but the blind rage was because of his mom.

Sup Forums memes begone.

Except they were right.

The cure for cancer was used as a weapon. How fucking casual are you?

No, YOU move.

Literally Sup Forumsmblr: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=4xbbpH-20ak
>I am vengeance!
Literally the first thing.

Now he has to actually lead a country because some dickhead killed his father. Shit I would be pissed too.

In fairness I don't see anyone sharing this cure either.

So...much like many east african countries? I imagine he pays the honor killing fee or whatever.

In fairness, the Deadpool writers don't understand cancer at all. It doesn't make dead cells, it makes cells that don't die. That's the whole problem, tissues grow out of control.

Also Doctor Octopus tried to cure AIDS once.
He failed, though, and it was a really sad story.

So you think revenge is the same thing as vengeance?
Batman isn't going out and hurting people who hurt him. He is hurting the people who hurt people that can't hurt those who hurt them.
Hurt.

In what way does the film say it's fine?

If you were actually someone who cared about the impact of the word and not a shitposter you wouldn't type it like you were trying to avoid a word filter.

This is bait, right?

That's not at all how diplomatic immunity works.

Much like pleading insanity or double jeopardy, it's not a magic wand that can excuse any crimes.

He litterally gives a speech about how revenge breeds more hatered and conflict and he refuse to let it consume him anymore.

he's a king so obviously he's fucking retarded and doesn't believe in human rights or international law. Monarchies are outdated and should die out.

American peasant pls go

Wakandas are uppity negroes.

>Revenge is fine
Confirmed for not watching the movie

Democracy and capitalism are the greatest inventions of all time. Wakanda can go suck a dick for not participating in either. Black Panther is a shit character and always will be. Religious/political leaders are always fucked up, subjugate their people and prevent them from getting real education, and don't allow them to interact with the international community. It's b.s. No monarchies work, only symbolic ones these days because they are antiquated as fuck. They are only gonna give him a movie because diversity and it's going to bomb because all African kings are stupid and shouldn't exist anymore.

Africans aren't niggers. Most African Americans are.

I mean especially not Wakandans.

Yes, because he is the based superior super smart black token character.
Meanwhile Tony Stark goes into a fit of rage and tries to kill Bucky, oh and Zemo was white too!

Thank God for black people I guess, so superior and not prone to rage.

No one cares, Sup Forums go home.

>putting the muzzle under your chin

Rookie fucking mistake.

How is it this clear already!?

Who was the black girl with the fat ass that was going to whoop Black Widow's ass? Was it Shuri?

They are selfish, think they have a superior culture, kill all outsiders who stumble into their territory, sounds pretty thuggish to me

>girl

Democracy and capitalism only lead to ignorant mob rule, industrial exploitation and cultural degradation into a materialistic malaise

It's not really clear, just a very good TS.
Thank our new chinese overlords
kat.cr/captain-america-civil-war-2016-hd-tc-x264-ac3-cpg-t12565624.html

Wow the standards for who isn't a nigger and who is just gets weirder and weirder.

>it's a americans teaching about politics and education episode

Defining traits of Japan?

You're really reaching here to relocate those goal posts

People in masks cannot be trusted.

People who act like niggers are niggers
People who act like people are people.
Naked people with spears in the sun are Africans.

What's hard to understand.

I'll say it.

Good post.

I'll take that over being starving and poor, you unread facebook politician.

user please. You know people here shout nigger like they shout faggot. They believe they can change the meaning of the word if they scream it real loud at a general direction.

Take notes next time.

False dichotomy. The hedonistic material gluttony of capitalism is far overreaching from your assertion that you're hanging in the balance between being fed and starvation.

You haven't defined what acting like niggers or people or people walking around with spears actually means

>moviefags
wew

That's not the source I used for the webm. I used the higher-res green-tinted one and tried to fix the colors a bit. It's Captain.America.Civil.War.2016.1080p.HDTC.x264.AC3-PAHE.in.mkv

You're probably not going to change people's minds, but for what it's worth, I agree with you.

>there are no poor people in democratic and/or capitalist countries

Cool

His mom, not theirs. They didn't share shit. Iron man was in the right. Bats and Supes are fags for broing it up cause they have moms of the same name..

I really like "racist hugbox"

Whatever you say, 90s Chris Rock.

>that appear to be female
Well, alright, at least it's vague enough

So casual racism is a requirment of reading comics now? I wish someone would have told me.

It's hard to know with them wily nips.

But what was up with his ring?

Cool synonyms buddy.

Also, I'm not seeing a refutation. My point was that the "hedonistic material gluttony" and whatever other cringeworthy buzzterms you feel like belting out, are an extremely small moral price to pay when you consider that essentially all of the alternatives to these such systems have historically resulted in blatant suffering of the populace.

Go ahead and say communism hasn't been tried. I love it when you people do that.

Ring of the king?

source?

Niggers are black people that speak ebonics and walk with their pants cradling their ass who mock black people that speak in any American dialect.

It's such an utterly shitty post

duh duh duh im not gonna type nigger cause i'm not a racist but i'm still going to type nigger as ni66er to say what is being repeated but censoring it like a retard a duh

You, or him, could have typed outright niggers, because that's what everyone is actually saying or you could have said black people and still gotten across the same message without any prissy self censorship. Fuck you could have even said 'the N-word'

Almost like that was the first time he committed suicide or something