So with all the recent happenings. What's the safest country to be in right now?

So with all the recent happenings. What's the safest country to be in right now?

South africa

>georgia
>literally zero happening
we might get annexed by russia in few years but still free of mudslims

Argentina

wew

Northampton Ossetian here. Notting to do in the caucasus

You guis are ok right ?

alright boys who shat on the slut again

As usual. Australia.

>no guns
>no lolis
>no freedom

Seems like a stretch for Russia to annex Georgia. Why go through all the trouble to just grab one state out of 50?

US Virgin Islands

I own 3 guns and I have the freedom not to be shot by feral animals every time I leave the house.

hmm

o god how i wish i lived there

This map is bullshit.

Red Foxx ate an entire bar of soap to avoid WW2. Apparently it gave him serious heart palpitations and he was medically disqualified. I can't tell if he was a coward or if this was based as fuck. I also don't know how he knew to do this.

> terrorist attacks in europe
> includes north africa, middle east

Not ours, too close to Germany. But we won't tolerate any shitskins and/or kikes here, so pretty safe, until Germany goes full Germanistan.

>to be shot by feral animals
no but you will get bitten, kicked, and peck by snakes, spiders, kangaroos, and Emus

I have a glock19, but yes no semi auto rifles unless farmer.

Freedom here is free. Come home white man.

Emus are fine, cassowaries are fucking scary but cunts are staunch and attack humans.

Any country as long as you're a NEET and live in an all-White area.

ma man

Feeling pretty comfy here in Taiwan.

Japan, South Korea, China. Basically any country that has its shit together and has strict immigration policies.

Philippines if you're not a druggie

Shame you can't run into them, because strict immigration policies.

lol somebody shat on that drunk chick

I think the actual issue is that it's made up. Multiple terrorist attacks in Switzerland? What?

Well it seems to take a pretty big timespan into account considering nothern ireland looks like a warzone.

Still, I never heard of terror attack in switzerland

The only terror attack in Switzerland at any point in time I'm aware of is (besides some catholic ones a few hundred years back) some plane that got exploded on the way to Israel.

>>no lolis
wait what?

Kiwi Land.

Probably Singapore
But we are full so fuck off

I can't imagine hearing that sentence in a Swiss accent

Ibiza.

hope you didn't open any loli threads this week aussie

US upper midwest

ya dun goofed cunt.

>F

>northern iceland
wat

Croatia

i wish there were more pictures and videos of staceys getting their just deserts

It's pretty chill around here.

The economy isn't great but we have relatively low crime and attract very little terrorist attention. We are in a very nice place as "the worst of europe", so we get the rep of being a poor country but in reality we have most advantages and benefits of most developed countries. Best of both worlds.

America, just not in a big city. Rural areas almost 0 crime.

Poland

South Brazil is pretty comfy desu

Portugal, specfically the city of Porto, not Lisbon