Tried watching ep 1 of American Gods. I don't get it?

Tried watching ep 1 of American Gods. I don't get it?

watch some more, the story is pretty decent with good concepts

It seemed straight forward to me.
What's not to get?

That's ok user, not every show has to be for you.

you don't need to like everything you watch

>have Technical Boy just force Shadow in his limo (actual limo)
>throw him out after he finished
Here, scene just became 10 times better.

A black man getting cucked by a white man? What is the world coming to.....

>2017
>not smoking poison frog flakes

To be fair niggers has had their entire continent cucked by arabs, whites and now asians.

You are too pleb, fullerkino is not for you

its funny though, the black guy acts like a white person and has almost entirely white facial features/structure

> Black woman that eats people with her vagina

> Pablo Schreiber is a leprechaun

> Abduction & near lynching by some faceless fucks

Literally what

Sorrenkino above all

>try to read the book

reads like a child's writing

>try to watch the show

get 10 minutes in before the horrible dialogue kills it

meh

>Tried watching ep 1 of American Gods. I don't get it?

Don't bother, it's a turd of a show polished up by some good actors (Ian Mcshane, Gillian Anderson), the ratings are already diving in the second episode.

I always thought Fuller would be better suited for cable, sadly when he finally got the chance, he chose to helm this...

>the ratings are already diving in the second episode

Already been renewed tho

I didn't like the first episode either. I thought the second episode was great though

>Already been renewed tho

I know, but that won't help ratings. And if they continue to fall it will still be cancelled, just at a higher cost for Starz (but not as high as keeping an expensive show on air which doesn't draw subscribers)

Traditional gods are fighting with the new age (the kid in the car is the internet "god", lucy is the tv "god") for human worship IIRC. They whole story is about Wednesday gathering all the old gods for a final battle with the new age.

it is magic

me neither but just enough to keep me intrested for next one. I will give this at least 6 episodes. Then decide to stay or bail.

>at least 6 episodes
But the whole season only has 8, if you're going to go that far either way, why not just finish it off

Episode 2 was even more wtf, I think i'll give it one more episode before i ditch

read a book, nigger

I wish Gillian Anderson was my wife.

Looks like I'll be watching this and masturbating to Gillian again

Liberals like their pet black people to be as little like actual black people as possible.