How do you deal with the anger of knowing that there are people living on welfare that don't have to work and you have...

How do you deal with the anger of knowing that there are people living on welfare that don't have to work and you have to work 5 days a week while they sleep and relax all day and spend your tax money on things that you can't really afford? Is there any justice in the world? The worst part is that most liberal fags will think they are better than you as well.

Rage thread?

bump

answer my fucking question you shits

I drink, a lot. Seriously, the world is so fucked being sober really isnt an option

There's nothing you can do about it. Welfare users are the scum of society.

I'm NEET. I had a 9-5 job but I quit because it was shit.
>wake up at 7
>haul my fucking ass to work when it's the last thing I want to do
>chained to my fucking desk, have to look busy in this small office
>"here user here's another ten BILLION things to do even though you have ten BILLION things to do already"
>FUCK OFF YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY FUCKING BOSS
>is it hometime yet? no it's 9:01am. shit.
>finally get to lunch, cram some food in my gob and go for a walk so i don't have to be around these infuriating people
>have to put up with this gobby shite of a woman working in front of me all fucking day
>finally get to go home
>get home, have to cook some shitty food (or survive on microwave meals which is what i did)
>still have to wash the dishes and shit up because my homosexual housemate (literally is a homosexual) throws a hissy fag fit if i don't do it
>go to my room, have to listen to this FAGGOT watching oprah or whatever the FUCK he watches in his room above mine
>it's already 7pm
>text my friends but they live over the other side of the city so i hardly fucking see them
>realise i'm all alone
>shitpost on Sup Forums until 2am to make myself feel normal again
>wake up at 7 and do it all again
>slowly lose sanity because of sleep deprivation due to this shitty schedule
>ragequit my job

Never made a better decision in my life. Been unemployed for a year, living at my mum's, no stress, get to watch TV, shitpost, eat junk food and masturbate all day. Life's good.

I would rather finance a bunch of NEETs' laziness than pay to import Syrian rapefugees.

I can agree with that..

~t the result of no goals in life.

This is why I can't help but support abortion.

Aren't you angry about big corporations cucking your people, or politicians manipulating you to achieve their personal interest.
Yeah I guess it's easier to complain about unemployed niggers
K
Y
S

Yeah I used to do this, just buy a big bottle of Heineken after work and drink it in my room, playing Xbox, eating nuts, masturbating, shitposting on 4chins, lamenting my shitty life.

My goal is to be a capable man, a much stronger man, who can hold his head high, respect himself, defend himself in a physical fight, get a wife, inseminate her with my powerful seed, and pop out an entire army of offspring with my virile semen

That 9-5 job, I didn't even want to take. I was working in a factory, minding my own business, ENJOYING my job, looking forward to the future and what I could do next. But my bitch of a mother (actually it was her friend who was the bigger bitch) told me I should do this shitty job - in fact she BULLIED me until I would take it.

And that's when I gave up on life.

It's all part of the same problem. I really hope I don't have to explain how on this chinese cartoon board.

If its so much better to sleep and relax and spend free money why don't you do it too?

>le ebil CORPORATIONS man

HON HON BAGUETTE WE SURRENDER!

Fuck off.

I work 5-7 days a week and I'm the most red pilled Pajeet you will ever meet. Most of my surplus earnings go to student debt. I'm literally wasting the best years of my life paying for a worthless institution that I only went into because I was pressured to do so by society.

Fuck this shit. As soon as I'm done (in like late 2018) I'm going to start breeding a bunch of half white red pilled hyper trump loving babies.

Yes I'm extremely mad. But if you work hard and smart you can easily surpass these leaches. Still, the more success you have, the more our piece of shit government will take to give to these worthless niggers. Imagine cutting a six figure check to the government.

Now you know why we have our taxes deducted from payroll. Our government is a big pile of shit.

well that is deep bro, get better soon.

Why isn't the smaller snake black?

G A Y
A
Y

>living on welfare
not a big problem DESU. as long as those guys are happy with 2k a month on welfare, and i have to pay taxes anyway, they're safe.

welfare recipients are unable to save for any future so they squander their gibs on the present, thus ensuring that minorities will never hold widespread power

I have only ever worked retail jobs. I have a STEM degree but can't get into a real career to save my life. I'm 26, unemployed, and live with my mom.

It's better than working retail, but I really wish I could get a real job someday.

Because it's damn near impossible to get gov assistance as a white male who's not disabled. Also some people still have self respect and pride.

>thus ensuring that minorities will never hold widespread power

Why would you actually want power? With power comes a lot of shitty responsibility. It's kind of like how it's better to be friends with a guy who owns a boat than to actually own one yourself.

the power to pass laws increasing gibs by untold amounts

But it's not. The guy who owns a boat gets to drive the boat and gets to fuck women on the boat.

He also has to fuel the boat. And clean the boat. And maintain the boat. And rent a dock or drive it to the water, then drive it home. If he drives it around, he needs a truck and trailer capable of carrying it.

All his friend has to do is show up with beer.

This. Bet if I was black or a woman I would already have it.

Thank you Pawel, I hope good luck for you too, do you have a good working life?

>be black
>get $2000 USD a month from the government

I dont know whether to laugh or cry at how broken the system is, but fuck working and propping it up. Im going to get my freebies and fuck white bitches

#niglife