Guys can we be a little more careful with what we post...

Guys can we be a little more careful with what we post? There are a lot of impressionable 18 year olds who post here and some of these guys are wannabe aryan stormcucks, who take it all a bit seriously.

Think a little harder before you post that next inflammatory anti arab, anti turkish message please user

die jewish faggot cunt

how can the fire rise without based shooters?

Stfu mehmet

RIGHT user !
I cant take this anymore, this board IS SOOOOO RACIST!
I am going to post on tumblr because this triggers me SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !

whoah whoah stormweenies, so am I a Jew or an Arab? Might like to make up your minds there

lol if someones so stupid as to take this board seriously let him go fuck up and kill his chance at life.

SIEG HEIL 14/88

Racist.

>implying there is a difference

the poor aryan and wannabe aryan children are achieving nothing by killing muslims, all they are doing is hurting the societies in which they live, causing untold grief and loss to black and muslim families. That's really not something you want on your conscience, user...

dont go anywhere in kalgoorlie tomorrow senpai

shut up kike

This is so SAD
its 2016 and people are still racist
They still think that they are somewhat more special just because they are WHITE!!!!!
BUT WE ARE ALL SAME INSIDE WE ALL ARE SKELETONS.
So PLEASE
Sotp being transphobic racist and homophobic and bigot and islamophobic and mysigonist
and
everything
because I said so !
And I am hurt !!!!!!!!!
ITS 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I concur. How many more brown people will we allow to die at the hands of NZ-Sup Forums's divisive rhetoric? #MichaelBrown

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

No.

>There are a lot of impressionable 18 year olds who post here

I pray for mercy on the next generation, I fear they shall find none.

>when kangoroos post

Guys can we be a little more careful with what we post? There are a lot of impressionable 18 year olds who post here and some of these guys are wannabe anglos, who take it all a bit seriously.

Think a little harder before you post that next inflammatory anti aryan, anti european message please user

My new favourite copypasta.

That's not a kangaroo, that's a kiwi :^)

Hows the life with goats?

>Sup Forums here, with a message for all the dummies on this board:
>It was Jew who divided up the land.
>It was Jew who put in the puppet governments.
>It was Jew who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
>It was Jew who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
>It was Jew who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
>It was Jew who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
>It was Jew who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
>It was Jew who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
>It was Jew who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
>It was Jew who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
>It was Jew who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
>It was Jew who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
>It was Jew who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
>It was Jew who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
>It was Jew who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
>It was Jew who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
>Jew are the cause of all of this. Still Jew go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>asking Sup Forums to watch what they post
are you fucking retarded mate

We should be a little bit more sensible

I am so sorry. As a white man, please accept my apology for oppressing those of non-Christian religion and have high melanin levels.

I am so sorry, our inferior culture will disintegrate. Thankyou my Islamic friend.

These "stormcucks" are the chosen vessels of kek and can't be stopped.

>It was you that chose to leech off the French state despite having the West

>Posting this with a new pic after the Iranian one didn't get any attention

He clearly called you a jew

>That's really not something you want on your conscience, user...
Yes I do. I'd drink to that.

It's okay man, I'm not racist IRL. My wife's son is actually half black

this is a shill attempting to change the culture of pol, sage and hide

Fuck off Hone.

Hello Mugabe

Well you fuck sheep so you're obv an olive skinned camel salesman

wow, I hate free speech now

Freedom of speech was never meant for the weak. Nature always wanted the weak to die.

KEK DEMANDS MORE HAPPENINGS! AND YOU CANNOT STOP HIM YOU HERETIC PEASANT!

newfags should really learn to get legit sources before believing everything they hear, watch, or read on the internet.

R A R E
A
R
E

Witnessed

wtf, I hate freeze peach now

Please kabab could you not ethnic cleanse the white race so obviously.

That's what Sup Forums is for. To generate degenerated killers. The goal is to make their own happenings.