So mutants in Manhattan only has the foot, rock soldiers...

So mutants in Manhattan only has the foot, rock soldiers, and utrom mechs that is kind of disappointed I was hopping for mousers and purple dragons but its not to big a deal

anyway raph and boss gameplay trailers
youtube.com/watch?v=HjviMPNAuMU
youtube.com/watch?v=yKH6KNwbZDE

>2016
>Still no stealth/ninja TMNT game

We don't know all the levels yet.

we have seen all of them so far and we have seen its going to be a lot of foot, unless shredder and wingnuts stages are filled with purple dragons and mousers.

f they make a sequel to out of the shadows that actually is bug tested and longer with more options that would be pretty good, the stealth just needed to be more fleshed out

>we have seen all of them so far
So the game got like 5 or 6 levels?

yeah whether you believe it or not there is only 8 stages
Bebop
Rocksteady
Karai
Shredder
Wingnut
Slash
Armagon
Kraang
we have seen all of them besides wingnut and shredders but I doubt shredder would use purple dragons and wingnuts I doubt has mousers or purple dragons.

Based on bebop being the first level and having foot on his stage I doubt purple dragons will get mentioned besides the opening cutscene.

there might be 2 more stages because they might give us a bebop and rocksteady team up fight and there is the super shredder fight but thats just me hopping

Yeah I see. PG made their own version of the universe. I have noticed some references to Archie comics...where there were no mousers or purple dragons. The game mix elements from Archie to IDW and maybe others.

but the enemy variety is kind of lacking, just kraangbots rock soldiers and foot ninja I mean at least the foot seem to be unique some have spears etc but mousers and purple dragons would add variety

Eh, Transformers Devastation had a small enemy roster too, and I still loved it.

Its got ARMAGGON, man!

Yeah sure but I think they focus on the bosses.

not a fan of the bosses since they have no hit stun, if they confirm that they do have hit stun if you fight them properly I will be excited

You seem hard to please.

Do you pre-order it?

how is it fun to fight an enemy that is not affected by your attacks name one action game that does that? the ones that do give you a option to have hit stun affect them, wonderful 101 has it transformers as well I am sure this has something to I just want it confirmed so I can plan ahead

that is a pitifully low number of enemies
why would they be fighting utroms?

Eh, maybe. If I do, it'll be to ensure I get a copy at FUCKING! Gamestop, since the damn place only gets maybe ten copies of new games. Unless its Call of Duty or Madden, of course.

Don't care for costume DLC and stuff like that.

Gamestop got the music theme DLC and a nice poster as well.

not utroms just utrom mech things

little nitpick but its kind of funny their eyes in the poster and cover are white when in game there almost never white. also the turtles look different in game even their weapons

Could be Utroms. Some of them were pro domination.

it seems like they gave up on it because of online co-op mode

hit stun state would need to be synchronized across all players and that's hard with fast game, so bosses only get stunned during co-op attacks