Wake wakey, wagey slavey

Wake wakey, wagey slavey.

Go get daddy his neetbux.

Who knows, maybe you'll get to sneak in a minute more of break than what's allowed! Maybe you'll get to zone out while there isn't anything to do. Ohhh, don't be sad, goy, you didn't need any more sleep anyway. Now go get on your two hour long commute to work. These videogames arent going to buy themselves, you know.

>not shitposting at work
Step it up faggot

what fresh autism is this?

it's not fresh, lurkmoar

it's 1:30 pm and I just had a shower, what should I do now? I haven't practiced my violin in a long time, but then again BF4 isn't going to play itself.

Shhhhhhh, come now, user, you know you can't get out of this. You get another minute late to work and you'll get your paycheck suspended, or worse! Now up, up! You have to go back, it's your true home now, user.

This is what you grew up to do for the rest of your life.

You have to go back.

You have to go back.

OP you picked the wrong time to get replies, they're all getting read for another day, another dollar.

Give me suggestions though the neetlife is full of hard choices

*ready

>>/r9k/
It's a No education employment or trade (NEET) meme usually found on the above mentioned board. How are your banks doing?

>not doing anything productive in your life

Imagine an ant sitting around in the ant hive jerking off all day.That's the most useless retarded ant in the world right?

All these salty wagecucks. Sad! One day you'll realise the NEET life offers the best opportunity for a man to fulfill his dreams.

What are my fellow NEETs up to today? I'm thinking some classic Steinbeck novels are in order.

>you'll get your paycheck suspended

Never heard of this, you obviously aren't American either that or you are a fucking autist

Joke's on you, I work night shift. It's like still being NEET during the day and the 25 hours I don't work, but I get free money.

Lol. Like you actually have the attention span to get through a Steinbeck novel. Given the choice between East of Eden or shitposting you're going to take the latter every time and we all know it.

Today I will learn to play piano and tomorrow I'm going to write a classical drama. After that I'm doing some research on the big bang.

Laying down, I feel tired, I woke up (by natural means) way too early, like 9 am.

It's 2pm, guess I should jerk off and get out of bed already. Maybe eat some cereal.

I'll fix my life starting tomorrow.

>I will lean to play piano
>today

So tell me, do you always halfass your little "projects?"

>work from home (my job started in an office then transitioned to work from home, I only go to the office once or twice a month)
>get maybe 1 hour of work to do per day but I'm paid for 8 hours
>the work is just copy pasting shit from one Excel file to another
>paid $25/hr and I get great benefits
>only real difference from my time as a NEET is I have way more money and my mental health is much improved

Do wagecucks only come in salty flavour? I'm looking for nacho cheese wagecucks but haven't seen any.

Keep your fingers on the Alt Tab keys, you don't want to get scolded for browsing Sup Forums at work do you?

>My mental health is much improved

Doing something other than shitposting on Sup Forums all day every day tends to have that effect.

I still shitpost on Sup Forums and /r9k/ all day except now I get paid while doing so

>the work is just copy pasting shit from one Excel file to another
How and where did you get this mythical job? It smells like a fat lie to me.

Just got out of work an hour ago.

Meh, I wouldn't trade the freedom of 200k a year in my 20s so I can play call of duty 8 all day

It's with an insurance company. They gross in the tens of billions a year and have tens of millions of customers so they can afford to pay that much for the retard work. My job is actually on the lower end of the scale in terms of pay compared to what other positions pay here, but it's more than enough for me to live comfortably.

As to how I got it - pure dumb luck. I didn't know anybody working here. I was a NEET for almost a year after graduating with a sub-3.0 GPA and a history degree. I hit the interviews out of the park, plus they hired several people for this job when I was hired so even if a couple candidates were better than me I wasn't fucked from the start.

Not him but I have a similar job, some data analysis and correction, some tabulation testing (aka doing excel formulas and checking the answer to another excel sheet).

53k a year with full benefits

Some is triggered! I've read East of Eden, wagie. Reading Cannery Row now.

Back to work! *cracks whip*

>he thinks a Lexus is impressive

Do you even have an IT staff? If someone at my company was spending all day copying and pasting data in spreadsheets I would have that shit automated so fucking fast.

im actually going to bed right now fellow NEET friend. i'll be up at around 5PM

This, I am pretty much getting paid to browse pol all day

>tfw unpaid internship this summer

Just end it all familia

>can't spot a Rolex

That's cute

Thought I was on Sup Forums not /r9k/.

kek has blessed my day

meh. My job is basically shitposting on Sup Forums. I make good money, have my own office, etc etc. I am taking a half day today because I feel like it.

I will spend until noon today browsing Sup Forums and shopping online before I leave work.

Enjoy being a NEET though. I know I did but at some point you kind of enjoy having money more, plus working kinda makes you enjoy your off time a lot more.

Not going to sit here and trying to say that people with trust funds or rich kids who can sit at home all day don't have a way better lifestyle. If your sitting in your parents basement eating ramen with nothing to your name... I don't really envy you.

Anyone /military/ here?
I find myself wondering how good a trade pilot would be. Is it balls to the walls day in and day out, or is it just
>chair force
>Officer paperwork

Our IT department is a bunch of Pajeets who just read off a script. Anyways it's not automated because the information I get from Excel A is sloppy as fuck so I have to clean it up before copy/pasting to Excel B or else the person I'm sending it to can't properly do their job.

>thinks a Rolex is impressive when he drives a over prices toyota

Wagecucks will never learn

I think a subaru WRX is impressive because I will never be afford to buy one.

I've just taken my gorgeous pure bred lab for a nice walk in the local forest I live in, next to the house I live in thanks to my housing benefit.
Then it was some overwatch and I think it's time for a nice late lunch, I can't decide on buying ingredients to make a nice salad or treating myself to a bar lunch and a punt as the weather is just lovely and there is plenty of seats as it's Monday and everyone is working in their hot offices.

I have so much time, because I dont have to work that I learned a method that allows me to learn new instruments in a couple of hours.

Rest well user. A good night's sleep is another thing us NEET gods can enjoy.

>coming from a guy who plays video games all day and doesn't own a dime of property or assets

>he spends thousands on status symbols nobody cares about or recognizes
>implies video game achievements are somehow more worthless

wage cuck delusion! Sad

>be me
>work in lab for university
>just sit there watching my student grunts do a majority of my work
>slap my name on finished product
>been told I've been highly successful and an asset to the uni
>might someday get an adjuct prof position
>mfw earning 49k USD a year sitting around playing guitar in my office

feels gUd. what are the neets doing with their chicken tendies? I get popcorn chicken and mashed potatoes everyday from kfc and when i go home on my 5 minute drive, i munch on cereal and watch neets cry online while in MY cozy 2 bedroom house.

How do the NEETs feel knowing the United States plans to cut down social security and food stamps by 60% by 2018? glhf

>Sup Forums is all 20-somethings and claim they are either up to their eyeballs in neetbux or rolling around in luxury vehicles at a "dope" job

There is no reason to lie here my friends. Lets end this thread now.

Good career > Sitting in your mothers basement being poor

Sitting around while rich > Good career

I can't wait until President Trump kicks neets off welfare. You'll know who is the daddy when you're starving to death, unemployable, dog!

|
|>
|

Tfw extra taxes when neet

I'm my own boss, but since it's going to be ultra hot today, I don't feel like opening shop.

Magyars bringing the bantz

Stupid, dumb frogposter.

How much money do NEETs get a month? Do they all get the same amount?

And no one ever questions you being on a neo-Nazi board?

>/r9k/ is leaking again
go back to your containment board dork

>mfw stay-at-home dad

next best thing desu

I work all night which consists of playing video games and posting on Sup Forums.

I don't pay taxes, so you don't see a single dollar from me.

>he doesn't own a home

>he thinks a few thousand dollars on a watch is expensive

>he doesn't own stocks and gold

The fact you think my watch is expensive shows how little liquid assets you have