New Trailer
>youtu.be/vsdRG0mJj-w

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QiLza4B6XhA?t=2m1s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw Michael Parks died today

Everyone on this show is dying, it sucks.

Looks like shit desu

thicc

is lynch racist

Is that Hurley? we /lost/ now

qt

>digital

Lynch truly doesn't give a shit about Twin Peaks. He always hated it, so it seems like a final cash-in for him, especially since he "retired" from film-making.

qt

he retired from film, he said in an interview that Television is the future

fuck off with this anti-digital meme, you faggots have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

99% of your favorite films from the last 7 years have been shot on digital and you probably wouldn't even know the difference. this isn't 1995

Certain directors can make it look good but Lynch is not one of them.

KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

But holy shit,this was amazing. The cinematography from this trailer alone proves that he's straying away from the soap opera aspect. Each scene had it's own level of eerieness to it,and such a great contrast of colours.

Showtime was not lying. This is going be pure Lynch heroin. I'm so fucking excited.

damn

David Lynch is probably the best example of digital done right you fucking dunce

GET HYPE

wtf is this degenerate shit in my lynchkino?

What's Digital and why is it bad?

gotta go fast

Stop responding to obvious shitposters. Do you want to discuss the trailer and the show or waste your time arguing with shitposters that are only looking for (You)'s?

Is Lynch our guy?

Will this character return? He was one of my favorites.

>tfw Lynch has gifted us with a new cast of top tier cuties

That man is God among men.

that sound design tho

.Digital is a new video format. Sup Forums was thinking about using it before .webm came along.

I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE THINGS I RECOGNIZED

He doesn't give a shit, that's why he directed all 18 episodes himself.

anyone else think Michael Gira would work well in a david lynch film? reminds me of the cowboy from Mulholland Dr

I hope it's fucking mental like Inland Empire

Still best girl after all these years

Wait a minute I remember that fatty

youtu.be/QiLza4B6XhA?t=2m1s

Did he do it Sup Forums?

>Mfw Twin Peaks is going to be ruined worse than GOT by social media phone obsessed Millenials

This is not what I'm looking forward too.

Even Mike and Jay would tell you to fuck off

This trailer spooked me. I gotta be sure to watch the show with the lights on. So long as it isn't Mulholand Drive-tier,I'll be fine.

They'll stop watching after a few episodes because it's "too deep and random" for them.

This guy here. I want to know more. I'm getting a Harold Smith vibe from him, but in a 21st century kind of way. By that I mean he looks like he's going to skip the orchids and horticulture and go straight to clawing at his face in impotent rage.

In other words
>ourguy

Doubt it...

Honestly,my predictions is that it will be received similarly,but not as poorly,as FWWM.

what senile motherfucker made this

Are you around social media phone obsessed Millenials all the time or what?

Nope, he totally did not rape his own daughter

AAAAAAAAUUUUG I CAN'T WAIT

My favorite meme

Will /ourdrunk/ be back?

Did he actually post that or was it a fake?

Pretty much, just hate the idea of them trying to find memes in every episode or some shit like that but I'm hoping what this user says is true those people are far too commercialized and obsessed with pop culture and Lynch isn't what I'd say is suited to their tastes. They'd be hype for episode one then forget about it.

It's real, he got salty bc Lynch fired his ass

All you have to do is become a depressed NEET with no social life whatsoever and you'll be fine with no normies on sight.

Also don't do that I want to die.

I really hope so.

Normies aren't gonna be a problem, I'd be more worried with Sup Forums shitposters, this new season wil be meme worthy for sure

Do normies even know David Lynch?

Why does Lynch like attractive women so much?

Didn't he get the memo that the rest of Hollywood got?

Some of them do, but for the most part they usually think he's too weird.

There is no need for this, and it is a huge mistake on Lynch's part. He should have just retired.

Twin Peaks and Mulholland Drive had so many top tier qts it's insane

Except this month when Twin Peaks comes back and pretend they were big fans of him all along.

Since this is a Peaks and Lynch thread, thoughts on Lynch's most underrated movie? I'm almost positive it is Inland Empire, it's actually an interesting piece but I can see why it was critically panned on opening I find it much better than Mulholland Drive, while interesting it just didn't click with me the way Empire did.

Think I'll give Lost Highway a watch tomorrow considering I've been listening to a lot of David Foster Wallace interviews lately and his talk about meeting Lynch while he was directing that was pretty awesome.

Why is the quality so crisp bros, the chromaticity is like a sweet unsettling bakery delicacy

There was a delicious extra qt wearing glasses in Mulholland during the audition scene I think, long black hair too. Lynch had good taste.

>post yfw this happened to Ben Horne

QTS

Reminder Naomi Watts, Laura Dern, and Patricia Arquette are in the new season.

Reminder each were in Mulholland Drive, Inland Empire, and Lost Highway.

Reminder Lynch said Lost Highway and Twin Peaks share the same universe and then another time said Inland Empire and Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me were linked.

Reminder Laura appears in the Club scene in Mulholland Drive.

Reminder a large chunk of the new season takes place in SoCal / Hollywood, where MD, IE, and LH all take place.

We're in for some serious final destination Lynch Cinematic Universe kino.

Damn, Donna looks like THAT?!

this gets me hyped af desu

David Lynch chose the digital camera he shot Inland Empire with because he liked the aesthetic. It's obviously not comparable to how the new season of Twin Peaks will look

SOURCE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Are you familiar with a DFW essay or interview or article I which he explains why fans dropped Twin Peaks after the season 2 reveal? I read a second hand account that said Wallace believed audiences felt that Laura Palmer's murder ought to have been a kind of fitting punishment for her lawless and promiscuous conduct. By portraying her as an abused victim, the show defied conventional middle class American morality and cheated the audience of its uncomplicated ethical worldview. I'm trying to find out where the hell Wallace said/wrote about this. Help any and all anons.

JUST you and iiiii

>Reminder a large chunk of the new season takes place in SoCal / Hollywood

What? Surely that can't be true.

Not him but apparently a lot of the show was filmed in SoCal.

Are you talking about pic related? She was super qt

>I'll see you in 25 years
>MD IE and LH all end with a flash / fade to white (white lodge)

THE MADMAN WAS PLANNING THIS KINO ALL ALONG

>Patricia Arquette
No, she isn't.

>Lynch said Lost Highway and Twin Peaks share the same universe
[citation needed]
I'm pretty sure it's a false quotation that gets endlessly repeated with no source.

>a large chunk of the new season takes place in SoCal / Hollywood
No, user. That's where a large chunk of it was filmed. Because that's where the soundstage is.

Frailty, thy name is...
This picture should remind us all that we are all falling apart day by day.

oh god wtf
she's not going to be in it is she?

Nope.

>Inland Empire is Lynch's best film

This is just what people say to try and look Patrician, no one knows what the hell is going on in that fucking movie

Where's Shelley?

>no one knows what the hell is going on in that fucking movie
And that's one of its best qualities. Are you saying you need to be able to understand the plot of a film to enjoy it?

holy fuck

Ok that probably just means parts of it was filmed there but it's still supposed to be Twin Peaks.

in my bed

Here's an interesting truth:
There was a scene filmed at real life Club Silencio

you wish
i wish that too

I'm saying I need to be able to understand SOMETHING, it's 3 hours of randomness

In the trailer.

Holy fuck, a lot of what you read in that post is false.

A lot of the original show was filmed in California too since all the interior sets were located there.

True. Which is in Paris. And doesn't look at all like the club in MD.

gib me a beer, shelly

Another minor actor from LH is in the new season on imdb

It's not a misquote, use google

Again, twin peaks wasn't originally shot on Californian soundstages. It's deliberate this time.

>twin peaks wasn't originally shot on Californian soundstages

It was according to the wiki page.

>Many exterior scenes were filmed in wooded areas of Malibu, California.[22] Most of the interior scenes were shot on standing sets in a San Fernando Valley warehouse.

Not only the interiors, most of the exteriors were filmed there after the Pilot as well.

>Another minor actor from LH is in the new season on imdb
Yes, loads of actors from his previous works. So what? Fun fact, MacLachlan was in Dune.

>twin peaks wasn't originally shot on Californian soundstages.
What? Yes, it fucking was. The vast majority of the old series is in California.

Did any of you guys read The secret history of Twin Peaks?

thank christ

why does Gordon sound like Mike?

Has David Lynch ever hired an actress who wasn't hot as fuck

this cat image is quite humorous, mind if I save it to my hard drive?

So Do you think the new season will hit off with a new inciting incident or will it start by revisiting the cliffhangers of season two straight away?

Lucy

Neither