What do you like about Islam?

Most of you hate Islam and Muslims, but what do you like about them?

The fact that they will all die soon.

Nothing. I like absolutely like fucking nothing about Islam and Muslims.

I like the gore videos and war footage they produce.

Occasionally hot, big bootied women that get kept in line by their men.

Absolutely nothing

Why do you think we make them cover up? ;)

I like it when muslims blow up and have their entrails sprayed all over the place like the vermin they are

It's strange, most religions got something that appeal to me but Islam don't. Neither do Judaism that much.

I like their attitudes towards male-female relationships, in that the man is authoritarian because they know women are inferior and that is just natural and how it always has and always will be. There is no concept of feminism

That's about it

There is nothing good about Muslims. Islam is a fucked religion, and it's followers are fucking idiots.

I like that they put women into their place. Women being allowed to vote is the only reason Merkel is in charge tbqh familia

Literally nothing.

they kill eachothers most the time

they die easy and are easily intimidated

Not one fucking thing

I like that kek has already willed their downfall.

I like to see them die.
What about you OP?
You mudslime too right?
Why not make us happy and make a stream while u behead yourself as far as possible?

Nothing at all

How can you do such a question when most of pol thinks isis is islam?

They own convinient corner-shops, but pooinloos can do the same job whilst being much less explosive and shooty.

The halal cart in Queens is awsome.

Absolutely nothing. Muslims have been barbaric since their creation and have not advanced one tiny fucking bit.

Historically, for keeping the flame burning while Europe had its phase. The geometric architecture is also quite appealing.

I won't give them credit for qts as that's arabs, not muzzies.

They hate Jews and their SJWs

Architecture.
Certain aspects of their culture.

I can appreciate other people without wanting to be replaced by them.

That iti uncucks the world.

>isis is islam

Islam is Isis

Muhammad would rape women just after murdering their husbands as well he kept sex slaves, thus allowing this practice to exist for all time. Sounds like a perfect gentleman.

They blow themselves up, and kill their own women for petty shit.

Mia Khalifa

I like that they don't give a fuck what other people think of them. I wish whites thought the same so we could cleanse them all.

strong conservative values

It is Ahmed. Go back to Algeria

You know what should also appeal to you?

Doing what you fucking want with your life.

>Sweden

They're not cucked with feminism/SJW/white man's burden or anything like that.

Also they get to stone fags to death and that's something I'd like to do

There's no such thing as a feminist muslim.
I'd also mention the big booty Arab qts but that's a matter of genetics, not moon cult.

Lebanese Christian, not Muslim at all

This. If it wasn't for Muhammeds paedophilia and degeneracy, Islam would have been an OK religion if practiced by anyone else than arabs.

Islamic militants never massacred villages in 1999.

So no one can see all the bruises and scars from beating them?

WHAT ARE YOU

Their beliefs are strong, they are preperade to die for what they belive in.

Mia Khalifa was born in Beirut to a Catholic family.

She also has a degree in History which is the hottest thing about her.

Repúblika Demokrátika Timór Loro Sa'e

she's christian and a disgrace to all arabs.

Well, Islam really doesn't have a single culture, a Muslim is just one who submits to God. I read a hadith in the past that stated that Islam does change based on culture, wish I could find it. So for example a British Muslim probably can be a Muslim that is from a British culture, and so on. Take drinking alcohol, I understand it's part of your culture, it is also part of the Omani Ibadi culture. For Ibadis, they can drink alcohol, freely, but are not allowed to be drunk while praying (which is why they often drink after 7 PM) This is because they interpret the Quran that way. The Quran mentions alcohol twice, once it means that one can not be drunk while praying, and the second time it states that drinking has benefits, but many negatives and advices us to stay away.

I hate all Muslims and all other religious fanatics. Fuck off. We're unfortunately living through their crusade now, it seems.

Sub-Saharan Africans can be pretty bro-tier in my personal experience. I studied Arabic in college (wanting to become a CO or Fed) and (black) African Muslims were all pretty chill.

For real tho, Are you shitposting from space?

Shias>Sunnis

Who did?

I liked the Arabs in Lawrence of Arabia. If they were all more like those guys I'd think they were great.

You my neighbour, cuz

>but what do you like about them?

They are the eternal enemy of the West, and provide an avenue for growth.

War pushes tech, tech gets commercialized, life gets better in the west.

Can't have a yin without the yang.

I like it when they just CALM THE FUCK DOWN and behave like normal people

I like that they made the crusades happen because crusaders have some badass imagery and I like to see it in things. Also we got some neato movies and stories about the crusades.

Ask the Serbs. Or ask the fucking Indonesians

Tolerant and peaceful, both of em.

Can smash 4 hoes and no homos allowed

They have a good food culture - much better than the west. That's probably why they have stronger people right now. Right when the west's food culture went to shit, we started having tons of more betas and sjw women.

I wonder ((who)) is behind all the poor science that led to the west eating shit-tier diets and bad food????? ?? ??????

nothing at all.

Which is not an admirable trait in their case.

Their just running into a screen of bullets for no reason.

They won't anytime soon, unfortunately. Their crusade will run for decades to come.

This is why they are outbreeding us. Letting our women run wild like dogs off the leash is where we fucked up. Muslims were simply waiting for our countries to sink into feminist degeneracy before they started invading

Sorry just realized dat flag.

You all g Timor. You all g

Well, the religion is simply evil. You have a sword there in the picture and ask what is wrong with your religion. Pure fascination with violence. Pedophilia. Slavery.

There is nothing great about Islam.

No alcohol allowed, great architecture

>tfw no arab gf

They love to kill each other so there's that.

This.
But it seems to be a cult of hate and death.
This is something I struggle with when looking at religion and spirituality.

Jesus did seem pretty based, but I don't know if it is a trap to diefy him. Is the Trinity blasphemy?

Shit bantz, sheepshagger

Baklava

The tendency to explode provide great habbening

Well, the New Testament makes it seem that God has multiple personalities (astaqfur allah). How does God go from a harsh, merciful God with clearly defined laws to a God that is forgiving, and uncaring God? Why is God's essense split from God? Why does God need to play the role of the father and the son?

The women are pretty easy going. If they are from one of those countries where face coverings are required it's like getting a cristmas present. If they end up being ugly you can just not talk to them afterwards and they get the hint.

Some of your women are hot and should be filled with white man cum While their family watch.

There's only one thing I dislike. I don't like them around here. Otherwise they're great.