I've been hearing a lot of the Rothchilds...

I've been hearing a lot of the Rothchilds, Moloch and Hillary but i don't understand whats the relation between the three. Can someone explain?

Also, how is Assange not assassinated? Who is powerful enough to protect him?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/16-13.htm
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek = moloch = demon spirits of the jewish antichrist, the 666 beast, the false prophet

biblehub.com/revelation/16-13.htm

>Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

This is what the 'kek worshippers' here are falling for. You are basically good goys falling for the deception of the 666 beast, the antichrist. May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob kill all of you Kek worshippers in excruciatingly painful manners.

>Questioning the Egyptian Gods.

The people are his protectors.

Even if he died of natural causes people would suspect foul play and demand investigations.

> whats the relation between the three

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

That and he has a dead man's switch file with his nastiest files on them. Would get released upon his death.

Only reason he's still alive is because of that.

I think /s4s/ needs to go back to their autism board.

Interresting...
Does that mean that Sup Forums is the dragon/beast?
The frogs are coming out of our mouths?

Rothschilds serve the jewish 666 beast, the anti-christ, the false jewish messiah who claims to be the anointed eternal king of the jews, instead of Jesus Christ.

The jewish master plan has always been to systematically infiltrate all goyim societies and to usurp power using semitic mobster/mafia methods. The current plan involves a network of 'privatized and independent' central banks (a money printing press independant from the rule of the goyim), the 'liberalization' aka monetization of society, they put a price tag on everything so they can buy everything with central bank money, the privatization of all government owned assets, the replacement of elected goyim governments with supranational institutions and courts (among other things, the EU commission/council, world bank) - that are dominated by zionists and their good goy puppets.

A key role in the takeover of all goyim nations by the zionist moloch/melech worshipper falls to the concept of huge piles of national debt that can never be payed back in full - eternal debt servitude, Zinsknechtschaft - and zionist controlled 'Wall Street rating agencies' that can raise the interest rate on national debt from 0% to 30% overnight. This allows private zionist bankers like the Rothschilds - the financiers of the 666 beast - to blackmail sovereign nations with economic disaster by threatening to raise the interest rate on their national debt. Greece after the 2008 crash is a prime example for this.

Seriously gtfo to /x/ you autistic retards.

These frogs are 'demon spirits', that means they can take possession of human vessels and speak through them. Drug addictions and fornication can facilitate these kinds of demonic takeovers. Once these entities take over human hosts - they can take over and control many human hosts at the same time to form a demonic swarm intelligence - they start to organize into cults/sects and later, armies.

The ONLY group of people mentioned in the bible that is explicitely and in advance condemned to burn in hell forever are adherents of the jewish 666 beast, the false messiah of the jews, the anti-Jesus.

>/x/ shit

Get the fuck out you superstitious retards. Go tell your autistic ghost stories somewhere else.

Hold on tight feeble ones, it's about to get real.

>Clinton email leak proves the Rothschild-Clinton connection and the involvement of occultism
>'gtfo to /x/'

We /x/ now, you delusional faggots, the reptiloid nephilim conspiracy is real

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
Just read what it says at the bottom
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . . Tri

bump. we /x/ now.

someone plz post the "evolution of a a Sup Forums user" pic, lost it

and if someone can add in a new frame, because we /x/ nao

you got it all wrong man

we are the actual good guys

praise kek

>but i don't understand whats the relation between the three

Assange is in the Ecuadorian embassy. Technically, he has asylum. Assassinating him or arresting him would spark an international incident. Also he has a dead man's switch. If he dies, the decryption key on his insurance is released.

You got it wrong Hans. The anti-Christ will lead the Muslims to rule the world. See pic related